Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: WARCLOUD - The G.O.A.T

Default WARCLOUD - The G.O.A.T

Earlier today a friend of mine loaned me his copy of Blue Sky, Black Death upon my request. Yes - MY REQUEST. I've been shittin' on Warcloud recently in ths forum, but I felt kinda lame doin' it because I did not hear his most recent album. Shall I be one of these lame ass niggas that shit on artists without reviewing their most recent material? "I think not!" I told myself. So, I got home, popped the disc in and guess what? This nigga Warcloud aint bad. HE'S ReeeeEALLY FUCKIN' BAD! I mean, what the fuck is this cat doing anywhere near a microphone? This nigga must hold hip hops all-time record for ruining good tracks! THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Seriously. And all ya'll Warcloud dickriders please refrain from that "oh, you just don't understand what he's tryna say" bullshit! I've never been accused of being a dumbass, so comprehending cerebral material never has been a problem to me. The nigga is just arbitrarily throwing words together over beats!With an obvious lack of thought or reason behind them to boot! Now don't get me wrong, it's not the first time an MC has just haphazardly strewn together random shit on tracks (Ghostface) but this nigga can't even do it right. He has no flow. No charisma. The only thing this nigga got goin' for him is a commanding voice and he just wastes it with shallow rhyme schemes. I listened to some of these tracks and was wishin' a more capable rapper would have been over them.

Now please don't hate on me for my observations. just keepin it one hunnit. But before ya'll niggas wanna go bashing Meth, U-God or ANY OTHER MC, just know that MOST -IF NOT ALL - OF THEM ARE BETTER MCs than Warcloud. Blue Sky, Black Death has done the impossible - MADE ME THINK WORST OF WARCLOUDS SKILLS.

Now if ya'll - ANY OF YA'LL - can give me at least 1 credible reason that I am wrong, I will cut my own dick off and and eat it.

PS - DYNAMITE, I know you're gonna read this and have the urge to move it or close it because you are, after all, the allmighty omnipotent administrator of administrators, but after you do -realize that this forum really suffers because all the more interesting threads are removed from the main room just to be placed in purgatori or even deleted because it may be viewed as lettin' off steam, or what have you. How many "who's better" or "Cuban Linx 2" threads you gotta see before you realize this? Start lettin' niggas live.

OPINIONS... Cant argue with you.

he's workig with bomshot...nuff said.

wade dynamite would burn u muthafuckaz
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

Quote Originally Posted by AI3Yanks842 View Post
    Oh man, you're about to get it. I brought this up in an earlier Warcloud thread and was attacked with Warcloud dicksucking. I agree with you 100%, I also believe most of what he says is meant to have no meaning and anyone who tries to interpret it is letting him get away with murder.

I'll listen to his new album some day, but after hearing his first two, it's really not too high on my list. I agree with everything you said in the first post, I'm so glad someone agrees with me on a forum where people try to claim Warcloud as the greatest lyricist of all-time.
    My nigga, i know. I honestly never seen ANY MC with subpar skills followed so cult like. Ever. I just don't get it.

So any one of ya'll Warcloud stans...I mean fans can validate his skills yet?

Quote Originally Posted by InspectahChek View Post
    OPINIONS... Cant argue with you.
    And I assume that my opinions totally conflict with yours, right? Ok. All I wanna know is why you feel this nigga is good. No argument. Just grown nigga talk, my dude.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

I agree WARCLOUD is terrible bring back Holocaust from the Bob Digi and Killarmy Albums...Now that was good MCing not this Mumbo Jumbo bullshit he's spitting with his drug induced voice...THE END

Quote Originally Posted by bigben View Post
    I agree WARCLOUD is terrible bring back Holocaust from the Bob Digi and Killarmy Albums...Now that was good MCing not this Mumbo Jumbo bullshit he's spitting with his drug induced voice...THE END
    Word. True story. But yet and still these niggas still praise him like he is the next coming of Jesus Christ on the mic. All I wanna know is why. Why?

blue sky black death is dope but nowhere near his work on nightmares and smuggling booze. he's not a jibberish rapper but i certainly dont understand everything he's saying. i dont understand everything some of the wu members say. raekwon, ghostface, and u-god baffle me at times.

why do you even care that people like this dude? i think its funny that you waist your energy ranting on about something that you dont like. you bring this guy's name up randomly everytime someone doesnt like something you like. you're becoming worse then the kids on here who cry about 50 cent.

i dont get why people think the W is wack but you dont see me making threads whining about it.

let it go big guy.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

close?? no close?? "off with his thread!"

Quote Originally Posted by DyNaMiTe View Post
    blue sky black death is dope but nowhere near his work on nightmares and smuggling booze. he's not a jibberish rapper but i certainly dont understand everything he's saying. i dont understand everything some of the wu members say. raekwon, ghostface, and u-god baffle me at times.

why do you even care that people like this dude? i think its funny that you waist your energy ranting on about something that you dont like. you bring this guy's name up randomly everytime someone doesnt like something you like. you're becoming worse then the kids on here who cry about 50 cent.

i dont get why people think the W is wack but you dont see me making threads whining about it.

let it go big guy.
    I am not ranting. Why is it ranting? I'm just tryna bring forth an informative convo that will probably lead to me, and afew other guys, to why people believe he is an exceptional MC. Nothing more. And I bring up Warcloud as the focal point of this thread because he is such a major figurehead in this wucorp community.

At least you are the first one to try to address the issues I bring up in regards to his "style". You say he is NOT a jibberish rapper, but I ask you kindly to type down any 16 bars this nigga got on Blue Sky, Black Death and seriously defend it.

You also say that you sometimes dont understand what Ghost, Rae and Uey spits on rhymes. But answer me this: Does any of those guys come off with the lack of flow and total disregard for the track that Warcloud does? Seriously now.

Quote Originally Posted by "SiCkARoCkS" View Post
    close?? no close?? "off with his thread!"
    You are such a corn that it aint even funny.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WuBizzie View Post
    I am not ranting. Why is it ranting? I'm just tryna bring forth an informative convo that will probably lead to me, and afew other guys, to why people believe he is an exceptional MC. Nothing more. And I bring up Warcloud as the focal point of this thread because he is such a major figurehead in this wucorp community.

At least you are the first one to try to address the issues I bring up in regards to his "style". You say he is NOT a jibberish rapper, but I ask you kindly to type down any 16 bars this nigga got on Blue Sky, Black Death and seriously defend it.

You also say that you sometimes dont understand what Ghost, Rae and Uey spits on rhymes. But answer me this: Does any of those guys come off with the lack of flow and total disregard for the track that Warcloud does? Seriously now.
    LMAO I wanna see someone do that WARCLOUD is seriously delusional

yeah warcloud sucks

you know what, wade u a corn. Why move my thread? Whats the difference between me stating that I feel that Warcloud is wack and the thread thats up that is claiming Digital Bullet is better than Fishscale????? Tell me whats the difference. A nigga could get up on here and discuss why he feels an album aint good or better than the next, but I can't get up on here and discuss why I feel a certain rapper aint as good as some people say? What you just did is total bias, nigga. If I was on here suckin' this no talent niggas dick you woulda had this thread up where it started for as long as it needed to die out. Plain.