Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: WARCLOUD - The G.O.A.T

u went from whining about niggaz closing your shit to whining bout niggaz movin your shit. its probably that fucked up font in all caps no one wants to read . shut tha fuck up
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

dont know the lyrics to his songs on BSBD well yet so i cant help on your first request.

as far as your second question i like all their styles. there's a lot of cats in here who dont like u-god and say he spits jibberish and even a few who say the same about raekwon.

i dont understand how ghostface got a free pass.
    Last edited by THE W; 10-04-2006 at 10:26 PM.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Exclamation My response...

Quote Originally Posted by WuBizzie View Post
    And I assume that my opinions totally conflict with yours, right? Ok. All I wanna know is why you feel this nigga is good. No argument. Just grown nigga talk, my dude.
    Alright look: I am tired of having this Warcloud is HORRIBLE argument. Trust me is probably the 10th Holocoust argument thread in the last 6 months. What I will tell you is that I am feeling his uniqueness the most. Remember what Ghost said: "I dont want no niggas sounding like me." His style is dark and mysterious, and thats kinda how I like to feel. And his lyrics on Nightmares and Booze are outta this world. VIVID story teller, sick imagery, and not cliche. NO GUNS this, Cocaine that, this bitch this and blah, blah, blah. Not that theres anything wrong with that (Ghost and Rae do it all the time), but everybody is rapping about the same shit: the hood, struggles, my mom, my kids, the club etc... The only diffrence are the voices and flow.

My point is that i dont want to listen to the same shit all the time. Although he spits a lot about animals, vampires, him beign crazy, sketons and blah, blah, all that shit sounds crazy; it makes me laughs, and lets me imagine things.

Check this verse out:

The creepy coin collector, old typewriter would fathom
    The little boy encountered the convict in a swamp
    Eight professors tied to polish that's made in Italy
    Old blue shoes from a gypsy out on a back road
    Fireflies lit up the darkness, cold and heartless
    Shredder mouth, motor brain, lounge in old taverns
    Far, far away there's a planet, inside the planet
    there is a great mountain; in the mountain there is a lake
    And in this great lake there's an island that no one knew
    and there in the giant island was an old castle and ruins
    Deep in the castle, in the courtyard is a well
    Shaped like a capital L, I shouldn't tell
    Ghosty echoes of the screams in the shadow, once felt
    To break a neck and suffer at the gongs of the church bell
    Deep in the bottom of the well, water that rots
    is a little black pyramid carved down in the slot
    And inside that little black pyramid on that planet
    I laugh in the dark for that pyramid holds my heart

I mean damn...

Wade put me on to that shit by the way...Good looks

i thought he was a fan of warcloud i got it backwards, i dont listen to cloud much anyways. i said that shit to piss him off.

its one thing to say you dont like certain artists but its another to go around and harass folks saying there this and that cuz they like an artist you dont.

Quote Originally Posted by InspectahChek View Post
    Alright look: I am tired of having this Warcloud is HORRIBLE argument. Trust me is probably the 10th Holocoust argument thread in the last 6 months. What I will tell you is that I am feeling his uniqueness the most. Remember what Ghost said: "I dont want no niggas sounding like me." His style is dark and mysterious, and thats kinda how I like to feel. And his lyrics on Nightmares and Booze are outta this world. VIVID story teller, sick imagery, and not cliche. NO GUNS this, Cocaine that, this bitch this and blah, blah, blah. Not that theres anything wrong with that (Ghost and Rae do it all the time), but everybody is rapping about the same shit: the hood, struggles, my mom, my kids, the club etc... The only diffrence are the voices and flow.

My point is that i dont want to listen to the same shit all the time. Although he spits a lot about animals, vampires, him beign crazy, sketons and blah, blah, all that shit sounds crazy; it makes me laughs, and lets me imagine things.

Check this verse out:

The creepy coin collector, old typewriter would fathom
    The little boy encountered the convict in a swamp
    Eight professors tied to polish that's made in Italy
    Old blue shoes from a gypsy out on a back road
    Fireflies lit up the darkness, cold and heartless
    Shredder mouth, motor brain, lounge in old taverns
    Far, far away there's a planet, inside the planet
    there is a great mountain; in the mountain there is a lake
    And in this great lake there's an island that no one knew
    and there in the giant island was an old castle and ruins
    Deep in the castle, in the courtyard is a well
    Shaped like a capital L, I shouldn't tell
    Ghosty echoes of the screams in the shadow, once felt
    To break a neck and suffer at the gongs of the church bell
    Deep in the bottom of the well, water that rots
    is a little black pyramid carved down in the slot
    And inside that little black pyramid on that planet
    I laugh in the dark for that pyramid holds my heart

I mean damn...

Wade put me on to that shit by the way...Good looks
    yeah i dont like that shit personally. i like when he rhymes he's sick when like that crunch time, thats off tha hook. makes sense too

Quote Originally Posted by DyNaMiTe View Post
    its one thing to say you dont like certain artists but its another to go around and harass folks saying there this and that cuz they like an artist you dont.
    u best not be talking bout me man

I respect opinions...the reason for that post was to answer the question I was asked, which was Why do I like him?

Quote Originally Posted by InspectahChek View Post
    I respect opinions...the reason for that post was to answer the question I was asked, which was Why do I like him?
    yeah man peace

Peace God

Quote Originally Posted by DyNaMiTe View Post
    Are you serious? Who the fuck am I harassing? i stated that you are biased and moved the thread cause it was "anti" Warcloud. you still can't defend yourself wit' the reasoning I gave you ( that my thread is damn near in the same vein as a Digital Bullet is better than Fishscale thread). Just statin' the damn facts.

general wise made a comment that was unnessary and random in saying "digital bullet is better then fishscale". the thread was basically a digital bullet appreciation thread. he makes totally random comments like that at times to get attention.

he didnt go into a whole thing about how fishscale and ghostface is the wackest thing ever and how he shouldnt touch a mic and how dudes who like him are dickriders and blah blah blah.

on top of the fact that you have a history of harassing folks who state they like warcloud outside of this thread.

furthermore, i moved other threads here about other artists that people were senselessly bashing as well. 9th prince, killah priest, cuban linx 2...
    Last edited by THE W; 10-04-2006 at 10:55 PM.

You know what? I can't argue wit' u. Fuck it. But don't you ever sit down sometimes and wonder why so little people view and post on this site? Maybe because they aren't allowed to post their views without being called a ranting fool or the such. Hardly any other hip hop site moves threads without there being pertinent reason to do so. And this site didn't either until u became a mod. You , are the worst man. No hate. but you are. It's all love tho. You are what you are.

FRESH FISH

no disrespect - but the font is fucked up.
    causes eye-cancer.

VIVID story teller, sick imagery, and not cliche. NO GUNS this, Cocaine that, this bitch this and blah, blah, blah. Not that theres anything wrong with that (Ghost and Rae do it all the time), but everybody is rapping about the same shit: the hood, struggles, my mom, my kids, the club etc... The only diffrence are the voices and flow.

co-sign

Quit trying to e-beef with Wade. Its lame.

Anyways as for Warcloud, I've only listened to Nightmares that Surface and Blue Sky Black Death. Blue Sky Black death is pretty weak imo. His lyrics aren't as good as they used to be and he rhymes about 1/8th of his lines. No real flow too it and it comes off as corny.

Nightmares that Surface is really dope though. Although I doubt there is meaning behind much of that jibberish, it sounds tight and some lines are just crazy.

"Bank heist in Katmandu, it was a slaughter. The day Buddah was born it rained tea instead of water."

Where you gonna hear crazy shit like that?

So you don't like Warcloud. Thats peace. Thanks for sharing. Just quit trying to bait the War-stans. Its pretty transparent.