Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new south park

Default new south park

it was on lastnight..and i havnt laffffd so hard haha

shit was funny

it was all about world of warcraft

and most of the time u dont see the boys u see their online characters on warcraft

damn shit was funny

any one els see it

no one seen it ..o well

haha .. yea well his dad ended up in the game and gave him the sword of doom

they kill off the dude
    and after that their were like u guys wanna go out and play...naw we get to Finlay play the game

so they just end it with them all fat wasting their day away playing the game after about 7 weeks of already playing it

i was watchin the one where chef joins the super adventure club, that was mad funny basically takin the piss out of isaac hayes and scientology
    "i wanna make love to you..children"

lol yea..pluse his voice was all cut ups from other eps

lol

we shouldnt be blaming chef, we should be blaming this fruity little club for scrambling his brain lol

yeah that shit was funny as fuck. thats hows them geeks be talking too, with that geek tone
    "abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is"

haha i know

"im not a r-tard"

One of the funnier episodes.

WoW Fanboys Attack South Park

I personally loved the South Park episode of World of Warcraft, but it looks like the WoW hardcore, i.e. the real-life, chip-eating shirtless guys, are picking the show apart in a Wiki article.
    The fanboys have listed all of the inconsistencies from the show in a series of streaming, savant-like diatribes. Some examples:

"He [Randy] incorrectly suggests that he is a hunter."
    "Cartman's character is the main tank and wields an Unyielding Maul. He is the leader of the boys' group and is always the last killed. His armor color is the same as his jacket. He is a warrior, but when you see his actionbar, it looks like a Rogues actionbar (It has Eviscrate and Stealth)."
    "Trailers for this episode show Stan and Kyle in what appears to be the Undercity, right after Kenny is killed. In the airing of the show, they were in Goldshire."
    "This guy's character is shirtless and wears a helmet, boots and gloves. EDIT: He is seen casting Fire Blast and Arcane Explosion in Westfall(mage only spells). However, summoning scorpions is not possible with a Mage."
    Now Matt Stone and Trey Parker get to taste what William Shatner has been putting up with for most of his life. Brian Crecente

World of Warcraft comes to South Park

Still, I think the 1st 2 seasons are one of th best. It was back in the beginning that stuff from around South Park got covered in the show. Nowadays it's mostly what happens in our world get's translated into South Park. The South Park universe is becoming more and more a reflection of the real world.

I know it was always like that. But it was the South Park own things that were so funny, like Cowdays and stuff. And you head new characters on the regular entering.

Oyeah, it seems like Pip is fading into the background.
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

my brother plays that shit and im always asking whats the purpose what do you get out of it? it looks boring and monotonous. Suffice it to say he never has an answer. He now runs a bot 75% of the time. U call that playing?

ps the way cartman talks when he runs the mission to kill the guy in the end is so on point!!! those people have that condescending talk goin ive heard it personally when my bro plays very funny!!!

Fresh 2 Deff

yo, get yo bro away from that game man ! haha

i cant chronz hes reterded or something...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RklC3m73RP0

LEEEEEROY JEEEEEEEEEENKINS

THe game itself , yeah it seems to be quite addicting. But what else could you expect from a dynamic online game. Where every play is different. And where the whole point is online playing with your friends. It's creating a total alternate universe in which people live. And its pretty amazing to observe how people interact that way.

It's a new world. [with a higher economy than bulgaria and over 6 million payers.]
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

my brother doesnt have or make friends so its pointless

actually i think he gets off on pissing people off because every1 hates him

any way listen to this my fav WoW story. my bro goes on with this guy who told this...

apparently his girl works as a therapist for troubled teens and one of them had gone in to see her. as they were talking, WoW was one of the subjects that was brought up and she said how her boyfriend played a lot. when she dropped his WoW name online the kid went absolutely ballistic. apparently her man had been fucking with the kid because of his bad attitude and was booting him constantly,and stealing his stuff. The last time he did, it sent this kid into a rage and the kid destroyed his room and beat up his little sister, which was the whole reason he was in therapy in the 1st place!!!!!! all because of that stupid game. Life is coincidental and funny some times aint it?