Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Jean Claude Van Damme

Gunfinga Infantry General Knok-A-Fella's Avatar

Default Re: Jean Claude Van Damme

"this guy is crazy, he's fukin crazy, trust me, dont do it, TRUST ME" - Van damme to his bruv in kikboxer b4 he gets his bak broke

i study muay thai and i bet that wen u saw tong po kikin the shit outta that pillar you was like SHIT, The pillar is plaster, if u wanna see something u should see real muay thai masters kikin the shit out of metal poles, BARE LEGGED, then u'll b shoked

as i study it i can kik objects with my shins and hit tings wit my elbows and it not bother me but im not at a level where i can kik metal poles as hard as i can without flinchin

BIG BAD MAN can u do any of this shit, as ur the only person i no on this site who does muay thai like me, just curious

and have u ever used your skills to dismantle someones face in a fight

Bless, 1

my style and flow is dark like afghanistan dungeons//
    im about to blow up like seven parts of central london - Khrome Khaliba

You beatin me is physically and psychological impossible// like paraplegic patients dreamin of walkin horizontal - Khrome Khaliba

fuk a pregnant bitch my dicks so quik it makes sparks//
    dipped my dik in acid and left the baby with a birthmark - Khrome Khaliba

A metal pole?

Knok-A-Fella if you can, post a link of muay thai training.

Harlem's Finest

Mr Wuniverse

Quote Originally Posted by Knok-A-Fella
    "this guy is crazy, he's fukin crazy, trust me, dont do it, TRUST ME" - Van damme to his bruv in kikboxer b4 he gets his bak broke

i study muay thai and i bet that wen u saw tong po kikin the shit outta that pillar you was like SHIT, The pillar is plaster, if u wanna see something u should see real muay thai masters kikin the shit out of metal poles, BARE LEGGED, then u'll b shoked

as i study it i can kik objects with my shins and hit tings wit my elbows and it not bother me but im not at a level where i can kik metal poles as hard as i can without flinchin

BIG BAD MAN can u do any of this shit, as ur the only person i no on this site who does muay thai like me, just curious

and have u ever used your skills to dismantle someones face in a fight

Bless, 1
    Honestly, any properly conditioned muay thai fighter should be able to do that without pain. What happens basically is you fuck up the nerves that lie between the gastronemius / soleus muscles and the bone. When they go your shins are kinda desensitized. So aye I can. But I wont lie, when I do that shit for demos n that Im sore the next few days due to bruising. It dont hurt doing it but bruises come and you cant train as much. Shin splints come and go now and then too. Best thing for kickin is lether pads n heavy bags.

Thai pads were designed coz back in the days when Thailand (Siam) fought Burma they basically attacked each other in trainin with the science of 8 limbs (muay thai) and the other had to defend with his arms. Eventually they realised about the bruising shit n couldnt train as much. So they ripped off banana skins and tied em round their forearms, so when other attacked it never bruised, but u still felt it therefore got conditioned. So even the founders of the art knew about that shit. This is how Thai pads later came into effect to replace banana skins, even though people today hold pads to be kicked, until they meet a real muay thai fighter who holds a pad to defend a kick get me? Also reason how the "banana tree kickin" myth came about.

I can kick fuck outta doors, trees etc wit my shins aye. But I only do it if I dont have anything upcomin u know? Games of football, trainin or whatever. I prefer kickin baseball bats coz u get a clean break n the shit looks ticallllll. Hahaha. Had to do that to aquire my red kruang ruang (master of muay thai) even though I dont believe in gradings n want the sport to be pure muay thai as in Thailand but anyhow.

Surprisingly, I havent got to use muay thai as much as ud expect in street fights. It sounds tacky to say "I wanna smash some1 with a shin right to the dome n give em brain damage" but the truth is we all do wanna do some damage wit the shit. When you learn the basics like proper jabs wit power, front knees to the face, clinch, sprawls to keep up, low kicks, downward elbows to the temple etc; you usually find that fights wit the average untrained dude on the street are much quicker than expected. Thats a good hing though I guess. I usually end up just wrappin dudes in a clinch, underhook their arms to make sure they cant pull out any weapon, n smash em up with knees till they drop, bounce on their face till I know their night is over. No bullshit, coz it works But aye, a few people who REALLY deserved it have got full power shins to the head fae me and when their heads fuck off the ground wit a bang I cant lie man, its quite orgasmic hahaha.
    Peace!

Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!! BRONZBODY's Avatar

that shit is ill,but i study tkd...sorry dudes

you break my record,now i break you,like i break your friend.......

Mr Wuniverse

Quote Originally Posted by wu-banga3
    that shit is ill,but i study tkd...sorry dudes

you break my record,now i break you,like i break your friend.......
    lmfao.
    Peace!

Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!! BRONZBODY's Avatar

love that fuking quote chong li is da illest...some one needs to make a bloodsport game or somthin

Mr Wuniverse

Quote Originally Posted by wu-banga3
    love that fuking quote chong li is da illest...some one needs to make a bloodsport game or somthin
    They were gonna till Frankie Dux's real life credibility got shattered by some lightweight mma dude in a nightclub.
    Peace!

Yea, now I know a little something about muay thai. But I'll never attempt shin kicking.

Good looks on that Big Bad Man

Harlem's Finest

John W. Henry

Quote Originally Posted by the8stricker
    The all time funniest scene of Van Damme is the bar brawl in Kickboxer where he's dancing. Did this fella just do the splits? LMAO
    Yeah, and in Double Impact too. I was really feel'n this line, made the story more deep.
    "Grim . . . your dead . . . you hear me! Your dead!"

I know its 1988, but that choice of music in Bloodsport when Van Damme is seing visons of Chong Li in the train was crazy. My brother always jokes about that kat sing'n. My man's was sing'n his heart out though.
    yeh the pub scene in kickboxer is classic!

'Why those guys so 'piss' at me?

'I tell them, you say their mothers have sex with muuule..'

LMFAO