Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: sorry but wtf is wu latino?

Wu Australia??

lol

hear some aussie accents on some dope wu type shyt.

'

Quote Originally Posted by J-Cee View Post
    Wu Australia??

lol

hear some aussie accents on some dope wu type shyt.
    NO, that would be horrible

Spanish Speaking People

What i really think of dis proyect is that maybe wu tang or the rza had many choices of latin rap figures than those that he chose. i aint sayin that those in the wu-latino suck, but i think the reggaeton interpreters represent almost everytime the same concept in their lyrics and in their productions. they're way of doin those things i think is very distant from what the wu-tang represent and if they chose them to open a latin representation in the wu chambers i think they're so many latino mc's or rappers in latin america. u got in mexico, chile, peru, colombia, cuba, argentina, brazil, puerto rico,venezuela and including spain(europe). i know that here in puerto rico is where hip hop emerges and is responsible for the reggaeton interpreters like daddy yankee, don omar, hector el father, and all those that i can say they sound over there in the states, but particularly here in puerto rico they're is a good hip-hop scene. so many good mc's that i can name from here that blaze mics like hell. and that doesnt only happen here. all latin america at least has a group or rapper that resembles from all in his country. i think they could've represented better the latin community following the line of good hip-hop.
    peace n respect.

I think they aight. I was building with one of them last night via myspace.
    JusticEquality™

Veteran Member

Wu-latino is incredible if...

1. You don't believe the earth is round
    2. You vote for participants on american Idol and wish they would sing a wu song
    3. You failed your 7th grade math 4 times
    4. And last but not least, You are 82 and still believe you have a whole life ahead of you

I think I just gave my opinion about Wu latino.
    Wu-tang is one thing that made my life more interresting lol. RZA inspires me. And to all of you people living with negativity inside yourselves...remember that if God is for us, who can be against us?

There's a lot of grimey-ass Latino groups out there too. They should fuck wit that instead of Reggaeton. But you know what, on the real, it ain't 1996 no more and the Wu are just finding other avenues to continue business. That's what labels do. You gotta change with the game or else you get left behind. They might need to make some money on the side so they can continue bangin out underground hits that don't sell as big as Reggaeton. Real talk, fam!

a.k.a Zatan Yakuza yakuzas_krew's Avatar

there's a lot of excelent latino underground groups and mcs spreaded in iberoamerica (Latin america + spain), and da label give the oportunity to some cats only, da selection is not impartial. The situation, at least in the chilean scene, it some people, i mean the most general movemen dont gives a fuck about wu latino (always there will be some dickriders rollin around, but they are just a few ones)

bless

pd. just tell me, what a fuck is this cat, the new revelation of the wu latinos

No Hablo English!!!! very well XD
    My beats