Thread: top 10 wu songs after wu tang forever

Thumbs up top 10 wu songs after wu tang forever

Id like to hear opinions on the top songs u wu heads love after the so called decline of wu tang clan. u know the year every1 including mtv jumped on and off the band wagon . my personal list in order:

1.Iron flag: When i 1st heard this i fell outta my chair no shit! beat is sick to def and INS absolutely rips it way underrated

2.Vendetta: Absurdly good song 3 different hooks powerful beat amps me up every time

3 THIRD WORLD: ok this 1 is really close to forever but i heard it months after and im still listening sick rza vocals best since 6 feet deep

4 GRAVEL PIT: I know im gonna get shit 4 this one they didnt try to go commercial they were making fun of commerciality beat is sick ghosts verse well maybe his best?

5 97 mentality: what cappadonna? thats right sick sick sick his best lyrics one of the best hooks i have ever heard fast on the swine hold down ya boulevard..... start the revolution middle finger inthe air 4 slang prostitution

6 Run (Ghostface) : Oh my god my head hurts maybe i shouldnt play this song on full blast anymore

7 9 Milli Bros.: very new entry to my countdown it was either this BIG GIRL or Underwater BUY FISHSCALE IT IS THE SHIT!!!!!!!

8 I Can't Go to Sleep: I Really cant thats how profound this song is

9 A Day to God Is 1000 Years : Im sorry if u dont like this ,well as masta said "The deaf are mostly intrigued by the drum" THE A1 SAUCE OF DIVINE FORCE that says it all

10 Suspect Chin Muzik: wanna take a little time on this 1 this is 1 of Wus many "Grower" songs. songs u may not like at 1st but grow on you like a fungus examples past are clan in the front, ice water, poisonous darts, and severe punishment. perhaps you skipped right over them early on but 1 day u sat down and actually listened 2 it and it was like a revolution. Wu does that. does G-unit or dip set do that 4 U? not me. im not saying these groups suck just that they are not wu. NOBODY IS. Anyway if u were a hater 2 this song go back and have a listen. Street is unfriggin real! His best ever hands down. "I live by the street code never owe , never love a ho ,never flash the dough cause u never know whos friend or foe"

Honerable Mention The Sun Why wasnt this released on BPW. Cheap Bastards I woulda paid 4 the sample outta my pocket!

other mentions:mighty healthy, rec room, whatever, dangerous ground, holla,
    afterparty, (the other) run(cappadonna),holla, nutmeg,cher chez la ghost, my lovin is digi,breaker breaker, school, all i want is mine

Anyway I hope u can at very least respect if not like my opinions i respect all yours Peace and happy listening!
    \

p.s. im new here at wu tang corp but have been an avid listener for years and while i love all the wu material that came out post WT4evr I still agree
    that nothing compares to the golden 7 (36 chambers to wt4evr) period
    Last edited by brock; 10-09-2006 at 06:52 AM.

any1 any1 bueller???

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

You posted this in a COMPLETELY wrong place. That's why everyone tries not to see you.
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

no1 even wants to argue oh well fuck it

ahhhhhh gotcha well i am new and about as oriented as a long dicked monkey in the forest with no1 around when it comes to my pc and this site

yeah this is the introductoin thread. if you post this in the wu chamber you will get mucho responses.

Quote Originally Posted by crass View Post
    yeah this is the introductoin thread. if you post this in the wu chamber you will get mucho responses.
    he's still waiting 4 u to do that..