Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Morality

Default Morality

Why is it that we follow the morality of society..and not ourselves..and those that choose there own way of life(like commiting murder,robbery etc)are condemned to prison and considered evil to the rest of society.

Can you truly define the difference between good and evil?..who says that me killing someone or anything along those lines is evil.
    What if i live my life like 'i am my own god'...my mind is on a higher level that i am me..a good person..yet can do such acts that the rest of society consider bad and that punishment should be handed out to me for doing so,without being punished and branded as scum of society.No one is scum..if we are human..regarldess of our actions and views we are stil lthe same and we stil lend up in the same place as anyone else..dead.

Who created this morality that everyone follows today..could it be changed..does it originate from religion only?or is a way to keep us from overthrowing the higher power and creating a world of the people,where the normal person has equal power with the rest of the human population.
    How does anyone else have the right to define what your actions as a human being like we all are..are bad..inhumane..insane..mad..fucked up etc.
    Im high...so this might not make sense to some.
    peace.

i think i'm high

aristotle and many other great philosophers were around before chritianity and a lot of other relegions, the conflict of morality has been around since man evolved into having a brain with the ability to reason. universal law is necessary because plenty of evil men/women do exist, and their "natural" and "good" behavior could be on some devil shit. so it is necessary, and we follow the law because the law doesn't fuck around they have their hand around you at all times, their grip you can loosen however. but i always follow my own heart first since i disagree with certain laws and find them immoral as well.

Realness

Veteran Member

J-Cee, this is perhaps the worst argument for moral ambiguity I've ever heard. I decide that you killing me is wrong. Simple as that. Same with the other crimes.
    And what shall we toast?

Madness! Combustion! Liberty and the end of all law! The invisible international! The toast is anarchy!

I'll Fuck You Up TeknicelStylez's Avatar

Fuck man made law, do as you please. Personally I've had it up to here with this bullshit about other men telling me what I can and can't do. Trying to lock me up in facilities because they disagree with my lifestyle. If they give me no other option I will kill as many of them as I can before I fall, and I hope it's and example to other people that witness it. You can't govern man, just because you have a badge doesn't give you the right to take me to some place and keep me there against my will, I'll fuckin kill you.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986

a lot of the laws that are made are there to protect people from pain, suffering, and loss of property.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

What happened to people protecting themself from pain, suffering, and loss of property. Back in the day when people committed crimes against the community everybody got together as a whole, found the person, and tried him. Sherriffs, people who worked in the judicial system, they were volunteers, they weren't on a payroll. They didn't get money for prosecuting said amount of people, they didn't follow government instructions, they did what was best for their community. Why do we consistantly feel the need to rely on other people for our own responsibilities...

Quote Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez View Post
    What happened to people protecting themself from pain, suffering, and loss of property. Back in the day when people committed crimes against the community everybody got together as a whole, found the person, and tried him. Sherriffs, people who worked in the judicial system, they were volunteers, they weren't on a payroll. They didn't get money for prosecuting said amount of people, they didn't follow government instructions, they did what was best for their community. Why do we consistantly feel the need to rely on other people for our own responsibilities...
    what laws do you think would change if the community policed itself?
    Christianity = White Supremacy

I don't think most shit would change but I garuntee you there wouldn't be corrupt cops beating, shooting, and indicting whoever the fuck they please whenever the fuck they want to. There wouldn't be life jail sentences and bullshit like that. What happened to punishments fitting the crime, or exhile for the harsh offenders, shit like that.

rabbit habits.. CherChezLaMarauder's Avatar

So you're saying taking someone elses life isn't wrong? Or stealing another man's earned money & possessions? There are exceptions like self-defense and starvation where instinct kicks in, but come on now. You must be toting some good 420.

Quote Originally Posted by DyNaMiTe View Post
    what laws do you think would change if the community policed itself?
    i think the reason communities should police themselves is not because of unfair laws neccesarily, but I don't like the thought of 200 some old white dudes making decisions on what is right and wrong for billions of people.

it's like you got inner-city kids who gotta steal food because they can't afford to feed themselves, but if they get busted they're gonna spend however many months/years in jail cause some dude who grew up in a gated community in Whitesburg says that shit is wrong. these two people have lived completely different lives, what's right and wrong to each could also be completely different.

what we humans define as a "value system" based on morals, is really nothing but feelings about actions, thoughts and behaviors that are tied into our evolutionary history as a species, but explained culturally. Meaning that, what we humans identify as "morality" is simply an aid to the survival and reproduction of our species! Throughout the course of human evolution, certain thoughts, actions and behaviors were found to not be socially advantageous and so in turn over time have become ingrained as taboo or "immoral" For example, the act of stealing from a fellow member is not "socially advantageous" for the species because it possibly made family units weaker and susceptible to predation. Similarly, what we would call "philanthropy" or "helping fellow humans" is socialy advantageous because it streghthens bonds between individuals and ultimately strengthens a social group on a whole. Thus, being cooperative and helping out fellow man over time has yielded more benefit than detriment and thus became seen as what we would call "good", "right" or "moral". Basically, morality has nothing to do with a supernatural realm or "God", one can be what we consider "moral" irrespective of their philosophical views on life!
    read more @ http://www.acalltosanity.com/interview.asp

Available Worldwide via these book sellers:
    Barnes and Noble Bookfinder.com
    Amazon.com Trafford Publishing Target

they dont do shit where u live how do u know so damn much? haha. Tek read all the books in jail
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

The very idea of this thread seems a bit loose to me. To kill anyone or steal anything for no reason is wrong. Your own common sense tells you this. To try and justify breaking a rule set forth for the purpose of uplifting mankind is borderline disrespect if not flat-out blasphemy. Who said so? God said so. Period. You either follow it or you don't. It's all up to you, but the rules were given for a very good reason.

If someone is a serial killer, they should be killed. Why? Because they broke the rule stating "Thou shall not kill." Don't try to say that 2 wrongs don't make a right either because the ideology behind this is that you're making the world a better place by cancelling the Charles Mansons or the world. The reason why this gets frowned upon is that too many of us in this day and age have no backbone to speak of and would rather let a snake-ish joke of a justice system deal with these people. Taking the law into ur own hands?? Like stylez said, man's law is a joke. Truth be told, the law is ALREADY in our hands. Most of us are too chicken to use it though. We'd rather come up with pseudo-philosophies that conform with the man of the hour, instead of those sent forth to keep us all in a just balance.

To stick strictly to The Gospels, our own books tell us, "An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth." and "Whosoever shed man's blood, by man shall his blood e shed. So in the image of God, may deem a man." So, if I see a girl getting raped in an alley, I'm wrong for walkin' up on the rapist and introducing his grey matter to sunlight?? No. I'm not. Live and let live only applies to those of us who don't engage in widespread evil with malice and forethought. The Mansons, Talibans, KKK members, rapist, serial killers and child molestors among us are in no way subject to the laws of mercy. You can sit back and try to make sense out of sheer cowardice and disobedience if you want to, personally, if I see any of these people around, I'm returnin' 'em to the essence if I get the chance. Please believe me.
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

TALIBAN AN THE KKK RUN AROUND SAYING THE SAME THING THATS WHATS FUCKED UP TOO. SHIT YEAH EYE FOR AN EYE. GOD WILL GET U FOR THAT SHIT TOO DEPENDING ON HOW U TAKE IT.
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

i think i'm high

tek....come on....you know how tri-state is.....mad corrupt boys in blue no doubt....but we need them....without them itd be fucking anarchy man...police as much as i hate to say it...do a lot of good shit for the community....but like everything else in life their is the balance...mad corruption too. the police are necesarry for our culture to survive man, not everyone is a moral street scholar, there are plenty of devils running around in the street, and if you don't agree, then you lost your vision

Realness