Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: is warcloud a pussy

Veteran Member

Truth is, I leave on Monday, so I thought it would be funny to piss some people off before I leave. So there you go.

"is warcloud a pussy". This is what we've come to? SMH.
    Hip-Hop's forefathers...that's right...forefathers.

Free Killa Sin!
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=EedXtPhPhlI

hahhahaa@ thread title thats hilarious. Naw i doubt cloud is totally defenseless he's probably got some shit up his sleeve
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

Who the fuck cares about freestyle battles?

Written verses > Freestyle verses.

The entire Wu could probably get whipped in freestyle battles but I dont listen to rap for punchlines.

mook is dat nigga

no

Quote Originally Posted by WuBizzie View Post
    And NO. warcloud IS NOT the most renowned in the West. You are what I like to call playin' yourself.
    In that you're wrong my friend.

Warcloud is one of the most wanted artists on various hip-hop artists projects, i can tell you this through the dozens of messages that are sent to the official Holocaust Space, asking for Holocaust to join them, collab with'm, blablabla...

And to tell the truth, Holocaust ain't into all of this cause of the simple reason there's no real good match to collab with'm.

Warcloud like's to do his own thing, you'll have to be really lucky to get on a track with him.

And as far as the Blue Sky Black Death album goes, y'all think you're supporting Holocaust by gettin' this album right, well, Holocaust had nuthin' to do with this project and didn't receive a dime for this. They were working together for the "Death Coast" LP yes, but they parted ways somewhere in between and BSBD used the material they had from Holo for their own benefit.
    Some verses werent even dropped on the beat he's actually rappin' on on the album.

So fuck it, he ain't no pussy, he likes to do his own thing or with people he can REALLY trust like Professional and the Hardcore Click.

So he won't be working with others anytime soon.
    ofcourse he's constantly rappin' for pleasure here and there, and then some idiots like to use that material for their own damn profit.

peace
    "The only way to a woman's heart is along the path
    of torment. I know none other as sure..."

Veteran Member

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    WU-TANG FOREVER.
    GHANA REPRESENTING

penalty boxed user

the diss track Cassidy made of murda mook was way better than murda mooks diss to cassidy & both those guys are ok
    murda mook got no real cash how is he going to battle warcloud through the internet?
    it won't be worth their time to fly from coast to battle in a club, not enough cash involved
    warcloud a pussy? never just not worth his time.
    fact murda mook challenged cassidy for no reason, looks like he just wants attention 50 cent style that shit is lame already
    warcloud has been around for years he makes cd's he a made man with a quite a huge fanbase
    murda mook hasn't really been around that long most people doesn't even know that he exists, no one i know even knows who he is.
    makes me think you trying to promote him on this site cause maybe he hasn't got a site of his own.

Quote Originally Posted by Skellington View Post
    In that you're wrong my friend.

Warcloud is one of the most wanted artists on various hip-hop artists projects, i can tell you this through the dozens of messages that are sent to the official Holocaust Space, asking for Holocaust to join them, collab with'm, blablabla...

And to tell the truth, Holocaust ain't into all of this cause of the simple reason there's no real good match to collab with'm.

Warcloud like's to do his own thing, you'll have to be really lucky to get on a track with him.

And as far as the Blue Sky Black Death album goes, y'all think you're supporting Holocaust by gettin' this album right, well, Holocaust had nuthin' to do with this project and didn't receive a dime for this. They were working together for the "Death Coast" LP yes, but they parted ways somewhere in between and BSBD used the material they had from Holo for their own benefit.
    Some verses werent even dropped on the beat he's actually rappin' on on the album.

So fuck it, he ain't no pussy, he likes to do his own thing or with people he can REALLY trust like Professional and the Hardcore Click.

So he won't be working with others anytime soon.
    ofcourse he's constantly rappin' for pleasure here and there, and then some idiots like to use that material for their own damn profit.

peace
    Nigga can you PLEASE get off the mans dick already?! Shit. No, the nigga aint the most renowned artist out in the West and for you to try to seriously say that he is just shows how dumb ya ass is concernin' hip hop. You got the gall to try and say this nigga is above Snoop, Game, Ice Cube, Rass Kass, Crooked I, Xzibit, and a whole lotta other niggas on the West, on the West totum pole of hip hop artists? Nigga you need a heavy hand slap for some dumb shit like that. I dont care how many myspace Warcloud stans have gotten on his web page and begged for one of his lame ass "verses" to be on their demo, he just just aint a relevant artist in the West - PERIOD. The reason you aint hearing this nigga on any tracks wit' the best hip hop has to offer is because NO ONE KNOWS HIM AND IF THEY DO - THEY DONT WANT ONE OF HIS WACK ASS "VERSES" FUCKIN' UP THEIR TRACK. Shiiiiit, Wutang don't even want to fuck wit' this nigga no more. And the reason you aint hearing this nigga freestylin' against some of hip hops best is because HE WOULD BE TOTALLY PLAYIN HIMSELF TO TRY TO FREESTYLE ANYBODY THAT ACTUALLY RHYMES AND FLOWS aka RAP. So skellington, my nigga, crawl out that little batman fantasy cave land you live in and get a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by RAMESH View Post
    the diss track Cassidy made of murda mook was way better than murda mooks diss to cassidy & both those guys are ok
    murda mook got no real cash how is he going to battle warcloud through the internet?
    it won't be worth their time to fly from coast to battle in a club, not enough cash involved
    warcloud a pussy? never just not worth his time.
    fact murda mook challenged cassidy for no reason, looks like he just wants attention 50 cent style that shit is lame already
    warcloud has been around for years he makes cd's he a made man with a quite a huge fanbase
    murda mook hasn't really been around that long most people doesn't even know that he exists, no one i know even knows who he is.
    makes me think you trying to promote him on this site cause maybe he hasn't got a site of his own.
    Dynamite? Heeey, Dynamite? Make my day and try to rationalize what the fuck this nigga posted. LOL!! Please. Warcloud a MADE MAN? what the fuck? WHAT HAS THIS NIGGA DONE IN THE ANNALS OF HIP HOP THAT HAS MADE HIM A MADE MAN? No one knows that Murda Mook exists? LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! Nigga, nobody knows who the fuck Warcloud is!!!! Lets be real, who you think a freestyle between Murda Mook and Warcloud would benefit more? Murda Mook who has battled some of the best freestylers in hip hop and has made a name for him self over the past few years OR Warcloud - an artist who dropped a few dope verses many years ago on various wu-affiliated albums but has regressed into a shell of his former self and now makes a living makin' albums that are sooooo below the radar that even Mole Man couldn't spot it? Who? Ya'll niggas are truly delusional.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dane View Post
    war cluod is the most renowed in the west just like mook in the east and he know it and this is shit im hering
    so this thing about murda mook challenging warcloud is just something that someone told you?
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Nigga can you PLEASE get off the mans dick already?! Shit. No, the nigga aint the most renowned artist out in the West and for you to try to seriously say that he is just shows how dumb ya ass is concernin' hip hop. You got the gall to try and say this nigga is above Snoop, Game, Ice Cube, Rass Kass, Crooked I, Xzibit, and a whole lotta other niggas on the West, on the West totum pole of hip hop artists? Nigga you need a heavy hand slap for some dumb shit like that. I dont care how many myspace Warcloud stans have gotten on his web page and begged for one of his lame ass "verses" to be on their demo, he just just aint a relevant artist in the West - PERIOD. The reason you aint hearing this nigga on any tracks wit' the best hip hop has to offer is because NO ONE KNOWS HIM AND IF THEY DO - THEY DONT WANT ONE OF HIS WACK ASS "VERSES" FUCKIN' UP THEIR TRACK. Shiiiiit, Wutang don't even want to fuck wit' this nigga no more. And the reason you aint hearing this nigga freestylin' against some of hip hops best is because HE WOULD BE TOTALLY PLAYIN HIMSELF TO TRY TO FREESTYLE ANYBODY THAT ACTUALLY RHYMES AND FLOWS aka RAP. So skellington, my nigga, crawl out that little batman fantasy cave land you live in and get a clue.

I am sick of you over this topic...leave it alone already. SHIT!

Quote Originally Posted by InspectahChek View Post
    I am sick of you over this topic...leave it alone already. SHIT!
    Listen, Chek, I feel you and I believe that you are one of the few people on here that likes Warcloud that states that it's your opinion that he is dope and not reality. You aren't blindly riding this nigga dick. But I gotta say what I gotta say when people post that one of NY's top freestylers has challenged Warcloud on several occasions, which is an obvious lie. And then to throw in extra shit like Murda Mook is an unknown and that Warcloud aint on other niggas shit cause he is above them is blatant. Blatant bullshit that continues to make this forum look bad.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

This is a lie, and anyone of you that believes otherwise is a cot damn fool. First of all Murda Mook is one of New Yorks most renowned freestylers. Why in the hell would he be calling out a "rapper" who can barely "rhyme" let alone freestyle? I seriously doubt Warcloud is anywhere remote on his radar. He probably doesn't even know who Warcloud is! Come better next time Dane.
    HAHA HOLLOWCLOUD should make a HOLLOWEEN ALBUM!