Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: So...I wanna be a Mod

i got kicked out by my ma when i was 17, hey prof, any chance i would be considered as a mod, or am i not passive enough?

Damn he wannabe be a mod? I think ya'll should make him mod.. I mean.. shit.. some people wannabe prez... some people wannabe millionaires... some people wannabe famous... but this dude wannabe a mod. Ya'll need to make it happen.

And in the end..? Kriszy Substance's Avatar

Cid would be a great mod...or a great anything. Dont have access to a camera right now...but if this is being held up by me posting a pic of a kiss blowing then just let me know and I will get it asap. He's got my seal of approval.

I just saw this thread...had I seen it sooner I would have been up in here campaigning for sure.

We dont need another mod right now Infin... I mean, Cid.

Anyway, Teresa is next in line.

BIG L Rest In Peace

Quote Originally Posted by CID DIGITAL View Post
    Did I just join ....or ...did I?

Trust me Dusk, I got this. Soon as 36 aint busy doin whatever it is that he does when he isnt answering this thread, then , hes gonna make me a Mod. See Dusk, you just dont know how to go about things right. Since you are the battle champ and have no mod status, that says alot. I would be consulting the ppl in a thread and figure some things out. It looks like you might got more haters than just Slippy. I'm not a hater though so its cool if you co-sign on my future modness. I got good backing. The ppl know that I am for them first. They will come. People will come.
    Why? It aint hard to tell who I am. I never made Cid Digital with the intent to spam either. Its wrong when there are Chicas, smoke blunts and goddessessess and big danes and such. Those are characters that are out of hand. I made the character Cid Digital a long time ago. Before my days up in here. Before Jordi even. Alright , maybe not Jordi. Cid went hand in hand with my whole concept of the Digital Afterlife. Now, he is here.Aint much you can do with a name like that these days cept mod up in here and thats tha troof.Its science.

Slippy is a prime example of good secondary usage. Thats off the record though.back to the matter at hand........
    Make my Name taste like ass when you speak it.....your wifes cooking- you can keep it....that be our little secret..

S-L I izz PP and jizz- G whizz mother fuckers up in my biz...

Don't they know that N....igga Slippy kid nap kids...fuck em in the ass and throw em over da bridge....

RIP BIG the second greatest rapper of all time.

Oh yeah for the record I would never want to be a mod so quit asking me.

Quote Originally Posted by 36chambers View Post

congratulationz T
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

Quote Originally Posted by 36chambers View Post

Well , there you have it. Godde..I mean 36 says no and no means no. T deserves it. And for tha love of god, make Wooz a fuckin Mod of something. Just make up a fuckin ask Wooz chamber and let him run that shit. He aint gonna hurt nobody. Possibly its good that I'm not accepted right now because all that time I was talking about having is now takin up with something that will bring better things than being a Mod here. Who knows, maybe next year or so I will be admin at my own site. Then again I could wind up writing jingles or working in my aunt an uncle's motel.

It was said up in here that I didnt need to be a mod to bring fresh ideas. Big up to that person.

Its what you make it. In that , I really aint gotta ask for shit. I never thought about it that way.

cheers to better times, cuz these is always better times.

yeah, lets get that ask wooz chamber up and running

the worst part about being a mod is the groupies
    all the points have been made

Quote Originally Posted by LHX View Post
    the worst part about being a mod is the groupies
    I love you

see?

do yall know how much ive had to spend on postage to send fans autographs and photos?

every fucking day

my assistant comes to me with a STACK of new mail (like 500-600)

and my agent keeps telling me: "keep the fans happy, X" or "they took the time to write you, X. the least you can do is write back."

when i go to the mall, i have to wear a disguise

all the points have been made

dont leave out your other suit lionel hector xavier

Well , there you have it. Godde..I mean 36 says no and no means no. T deserves it. And for tha love of god, make Wooz a fuckin Mod of something. Just make up a fuckin ask Wooz chamber and let him run that shit. He aint gonna hurt nobody. Possibly its good that I'm not accepted right now because all that time I was talking about having is now takin up with something that will bring better things than being a Mod here. Who knows, maybe next year or so I will be admin at my own site. Then again I could wind up writing jingles or working in my aunt an uncle's motel.

It was said up in here that I didnt need to be a mod to bring fresh ideas. Big up to that person.

Its what you make it. In that , I really aint gotta ask for shit. I never thought about it that way.

And uh yeah, thats an official nomination, lets put my candidacy up before the senate.

I need to be next...
    JusticEquality™

36 ban shychico and big dane for being obvious fraudulent accounts and such.....