Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: zoo babees sig pics

Default zoo babees sig pics

they not the GAYEST but ... NOT WEAR EM NEVER!... peace

...more to come
    Last edited by Pretty Toney; 10-14-2006 at 11:24 PM.

dedicated to wu tang

PRODIGAL SUN

not bad

u should have a outline around the text so it can be seen better

no disrespect but those are horrible fam not feelin those at all!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Toney View Post
    .......n what the fuck is that suppose to mean

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

shouldn't this be in the gfx section
    Ozmosis X Big Pun: The Punisher

[+]Facebook [+]Bandcamp [+]SoundCloud [+]Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah View Post
    .......n what the fuck is that suppose to mean
    hahaha i knew you would axe... this just a stereotype kinda thought.. cuz you black i gave you the ape ;-) but no worry... god and me... we like all animals the same.. no makin any differents.. yo sun tzu tell me what animal you are then

i donīt think they are horrible ... and NO this donīt belong to the gfx section cuz artists wouldnīt recognise probably. this JUST FOR FUN
    Last edited by Pretty Toney; 10-14-2006 at 06:54 PM.

dedicated to wu tang

THIS IS ZOO BABEES - ANIMALS FROM THE ZOO
    this is how toney see you and this is what toney can do . toney ainīt a gfx artist and toney donīt use photoshop or som like that... iīm a fuckin rabbit/cat and my main thang is to LISTEN cuz my ears are my greatest "weapon"... iīm just doin me know what i mean.. anyone who got love for it,,, good. anyone else can ask me to kick the fuckin hate outta him ;-) or shut the fuck up! i respect people who tell me they donīt like my shit but then let me ask you why and we discuss that out and probably we both learn something from it then .. so whatīs the deal 5 element ninja !? i know you like those hidden shadows ninja elite camouflage warrior kinda styles but this here... comin from my heart... iīm down with your shit too, but iīm also down with kidīs stuff, clean spirits and virgin spuls kinda thangīs.. so .. i like this whole animals and ZOO BABEES shit alot.. iīm tellin a story right here. seein things from a different point of view..

and yes. toney likes to speak in third person mode about he self cuz he not even here writing this.. thatīs my past men. you just red what he felt then.

basicially iīm really bored everyday so i smoke everyday, bhudda on the floor, and so come my creativity to live.. thatīs all
    Last edited by Pretty Toney; 10-14-2006 at 08:49 PM.

oh. AND I WANT IN THE GUINESS BOOK OF RECORDS FOR BEEIN THE GREATEST BITER!! HAHAHA! THAT`S WHAT CATS DO FOR FUN!

dedicated to wu tang

Quote Originally Posted by LORD ZERO View Post
    u should have a outline around the text so it can be seen better
    hm people who wanna know what stands there,,, can read it so i think itīs good enough

dedicated to wu tang

i don't appreciate the racist shit...when have u ever seen me even give off that a monkey is my shit? U shoulda really asked me before u went n did that i just lost a lot of respect for u

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

thatīs no racist shit man. but i see you donīt like monkeys. thatīs your problem right here! i like chimpanes. they are funny and very very intelligent.. whatīs good brova itīs just that every single rapper i heard rapped about apes in conclusion to black men. thatīs not my shit. i like you and i like monkeyīs.. but you more actin like a uran utang and that sounds like wu tang so .. lol

dedicated to wu tang

man i didn't say i didn't like monkeys but that is NOT what represents me and in no way do i give that out...and the fact you automatically jumped to that when i just asked you what the fuck is this proves u had that on mind. I coulda just been talkin about it in general. U didn't even come to me to ask me what kind of animal represents me. That ain't even what im mad about im mad u picked a monkey goin on some racist shit. That ain't cool. neither is that oranguatan shit u just said. None of that shit is funny