Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: zoo babees sig pics

OK! i donīt wanted to post this cuz thatīs your mommy on it and you hangin around but you made me do it! haha iīm no racist man. iīm a sparetime comedian. get a smile on your face b!!

dedicated to wu tang

thatīs how i see it man. CUZ BLACK RAPPERS RAISED ME LIKE THAT! MY CONCLUSION FROM APE TO BLACK MEN COMES FROM THEIR RAPS! calm down scientists say we all from the apes...

so tell me as what animal you see yourself and iīma try on that! peace

dedicated to wu tang

naw none of that is funny don't ever come to me ever again on any level AT ALL "B" you on some serious bullshit dissin my fam snef then this shit naw motherfucker comedy aint no excuse i don't play no games like that

you fucked it up wit this stunt

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

anyone else got a problem with the choice? just holla

yo. sun ! THAT`S THE PROBLEM! YOU jsut brought it > that snefru beef.. but what you donīt remember is that SNEFRU came to me once , dissin me outta nowhere on a very harsh level . i donīt serach for the thread yet cuz i donīt need to proof shit... i still respect you man.. no matter what you think bout me. peace

snefru got a big mouth and he likes to yell .. attackin the Zoo Babees "fake mixtapes" thang to the fullest, for many times! why you not goin against him cuz you are/were a part of zoo babees a unity.. well.. only god knows..
    Last edited by Pretty Toney; 10-14-2006 at 09:47 PM.

(not a zoo babees artist cuz got too much poison inside.. basicially bunny scared of the snake a lot..can be a reason too ;-)

Lol How Did Snef Get In The Subject, Goin Gay On Us Toney? Seem Like U Testacle Huggin From Over Here

i said. i donīt go back to the thread where he jumped at me like a backstreet stabber .. ask him if heīs gay Lord! cuz he not even carried a weapon as he did that... goin against toney means gettin it back in multiple and 1000 times harder ways. thatīs how god raised me. when it comes to war. god is the greatest. never heard snefru enen say the word god anywhere.. he a fuckin devil and youi better only respect him for his music, not as a person.. cuz he ainīt that friendly at all ask risk

dedicated to wu tang

btw you wanna have a try for the sig pic too Zero? tell me what you are then... or pm me .. or just let it. or tell me you not down anymore. i even erase you tracks out the folders if you want me to do that. sun tzu. same offer to you. tell me and i do that. no problem.. i donīt care and you know that.. people with love in their hearts like the pics.

nah dats str8, dont need animals for my sigs, i do my own

yo! YOU FIND THAT GAY? go and tell cliffy . he head of the white lotus and my main man in this internet buddy game! he in front of my rabbit hole for protection.. he got 5 or six kids at the age of 26 or som.. and they love animals.. are they gay too? go ask him..heīll be back soon, as he said but aware.. you is a mantis arenīt you!? he might not see you and you might get stumped thatīs just nature.. i ainīt beefin wit you.. whatīs wrong with your sig man?

YO WHAT`S YOUR PROBLEM mr. "we all are animals " maximus ? havenīt you been to a zoo in your life? ok. i forgot.. yaīll were caged and someone opened the doors and cages up so.. donīt be afraid INSECT ! (btw thatīs how your producion sounds to me. high frequenzy tones like the grasshoppers makin noise in the evenings)
    ... this is neither gay or horrible.. this is art! toneyīs art... just a different view. got nothing to do with balls. i am not the one who start talking bout testacles. think about that..ehm not bout balls.. bout who said that.. lol it was lord zero.. go ask him if he gay! damn i think i can cut the 11 albums down to 6 when iīm done with echoīin with your ghosts! lol

what is itö. itīs only a lil picture. seen by probably 50 folks from the forum yet.. damn.. we not talking bout picasso or some shit like that.. calm down THE FUCK.. tell me to erase yours and ima do that! word up! i take a gift back and trash it for you. no problem..

thx to sun tzu for showin me what animal you are lol
    Last edited by Pretty Toney; 10-14-2006 at 11:38 PM.

dedicated to wu tang

a little background wisdom here.. in the oldest holy writings (the vedic sanskrit) itīs stated that there exists a spiritual world and there are many spiritual heavenly worlds and on most of these worlds and planets in this, ...souls living in spiritual animal bodies there (no humans there). so.. they are kinda gods to us from a material human view... with this zoo babees shit iīm praising and callin these "gods" for they come here and help us out. better said.. you as human are their mediums... ahhh.. itīs too difficult to explain cuz there are 8 different views on the cosmic manifestation ...ya gotta do the knowledge for self. all i can say is.. i seen them.. the spiritual world is all around us but usual material eyes canīt see this ! you gotta do sacrifices to see that-- in dreams . you get a glimpse of what the spiritual world is! movin without the use of the physical bodywww.asitis.com iīm just playin a tool in the hands of god and btw iīm a snow rabbit but i couldnīt find a cool pic of it so i took this one for my sig pic , cuz itīs a gift from a friend and i like how it looks like.. sweet but also kinda weird ... iīm lickin my flower right now! NO! Iīm NOT allowing you to join fag! hahaha
    Last edited by Pretty Toney; 10-15-2006 at 12:41 AM.