Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blue Sky Black Death is terrible...

Wu Vatican

Default Blue Sky Black Death is terrible...

Wow I heard great things about this album. The production and rhymes were tight and it was just a very solid album. HAHAHA. I dl'd this album, and wanted to piss onto every cover of this album. What a joke. The beats are far too dramatic, and it feels like i'm playing some RPG like fucking Final Fantasty or somes shit. Then this completely drugged up, formerly-great MC rambles on about about 952 different things in completely incoherent verses. What happened to Warcloud? Warcloud COULD HAVE been one of the most successful Killa Bee's, and now he'll never be more than the lowest bar of underground music. Don't quit your day job, Warlcloud.

don't you mean "holocaust" ? most people liked him the most when he was "holocaust"....

I haven't checked the album, but i'm not really into warcloud.

peace!
    Shaolin shadowboxin' and the wu-tang swordstyle...
    If what you say is true...
    The shaolin and the wu-tang could be dangerous!
    En garde, I'll let you try my wu-tang style...

lol...this album is great
    if those beats suck...then...i don't know what music you like

I'm The Master MingLuKhan Ya_Bane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pablobaluba View Post
    lol...this album is great
    if those beats suck...then...i don't know what music you like
    co-sign

And my man Venex, check it out. Give it a chance and get your own opinion. It must be confusing when everyone says it's either the best album in years or the worst thing ever lol!

I love it tho. Best thing since Supreme Clientele. Shits on NSD 50 times over.

EDIT: After my opinion tho, every Wu-release this year have shitted on NSD. Must be the most overrated Wu-album of all time.

Peace
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=31674&dateline=119438  0796

haha big up ya bane....

When you say imma have too check it out, I will do it !

imma let you know something then...

imma check this album & smugglin' booze too... That's his best work I think ?

peace!
    Shaolin shadowboxin' and the wu-tang swordstyle...
    If what you say is true...
    The shaolin and the wu-tang could be dangerous!
    En garde, I'll let you try my wu-tang style...

its a solid album. the beats are excellent but i wasnt as impressed with warcloud here as on smuggling booze and nightmares.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

LOL BSBD sucks?? Is that a joke lmao....

This is the best album that came out in years.
    "The only way to a woman's heart is along the path
    of torment. I know none other as sure..."

Deadlymelody, you're right. And all these Warcloud followers (which is basically 75% of the crackers that hold down this site )will come out the woodworks to call you an idiot because you call it what it basically is - TRASH. *sigh*

This thread just started and I've already read that this album is the best thing since Supreme Clientele and wayyyy better than No Said Date. Wow.

Can we get some guys to start posting that understands hip hop music? Please?

Quote Originally Posted by WuBizzie View Post
    Deadlymelody, you're right. And all these Warcloud followers (which is basically 75% of the crackers that hold down this site )will come out the woodworks to call you an idiot because you call it what it basically is - TRASH. *sigh*

This thread just started and I've already read that this album is the best thing since Supreme Clientele and wayyyy better than No Said Date. Wow.

Can we get some guys to start posting that understands hip hop music? Please?

man u got a serious grudge against warcloud lmao i dunno why because he WAS ill

but i gotta agree the album is WACK BEYOND HELL

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

nope

it wasnt nowhere near wack, coulda been alot better tho rhyme wise, holocaust just been away too long

blue sky black death got more spirit in his equipment than most of these fake fans that discredit plus disrespect true artists products

I'm The Master MingLuKhan Ya_Bane's Avatar

wooho, the ignore-feature works! I no longer see WuBitchies posts! Lovely feature.

And no Mizzie, it's not that I don't respect your opinion, but I know your opinion now. You hate Warcloud. OK, cool. So now I don't need to read that anymore.
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=31674&dateline=119438  0796

PRODIGAL SUN

I still havn't heard it I need to go get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah View Post
    man u got a serious grudge against warcloud lmao i dunno why because he WAS ill

but i gotta agree the album is WACK BEYOND HELL
    I don't have a grudge against warcloud at all, Tzu. I never stated I hated him or anything to that effect. I have a bit of a problem wit' guys that come on here and shit on better artists material then on the same token puts him on a pedestal. So when I post in a warcloud thread, my goal is to get a logical reason why he is dope.Just curious. I know he USED to be dope, but why is he dope NOW. ONE logical reason. All ya'll Warcloud stans have still yet to give one. NOT ONE.

thats why i said was ill because the shit he's spittin now

no comment

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com