Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OverStanding

Default OverStanding

Watch,Listen,and Think

The Message is so clear, even a 3 year old can understand

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...lijah+muhammad

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

So clear it seems absurd.
    all the points have been made

lol
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

i can understand why your so angry, i would be too

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

Quote Originally Posted by APSU View Post
    true compassion in this thread

although i dont see how Slasher is angry after typing LOL

People like that should be locked up.

lol

angry? you people are pathetic. if I was angry, that would mean I cared about what you did with your lives. Don't over-estimate your importance. Or I'll laugh louder.

To steer the subject away from me, since some of you seem so fond of me.

GOD: The ONE Supreme Being. The Creator and Ruler of the universe.

MAN: An individual, Homo Sapiens, at the highest level of animal development, characterized esp. by a highly developed brain and the ability to reason abstractlyand form articulate speech.

I could care less how many educated fools agree with this ridiculous notion that a being who eats, sleeps, experiences pain and dies, is God Himself, or a bunch of demi-gods either. That just screams ancient Rome and Greece.

Anyone that believes it, the next time you're in a life-threatening situation, feeling helpless and alone, call on your fellow gods and see what your collective powers do for you. If you TRULY believe it and aren't just following it because it sounds pretty, then when you're in a jam, housefire, drive-by, sinking ship, hurricaine etc...
    you have no reason at all to call on anyone other than yourselves. The words "Oh God" don't apply to you. Right? Right.

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

Bout Leo (teach, teach): He's very playful wit words, and he's able to find to every word the meaning he wants to use (devil = who devalues things. He can ommit fact that he doesn't like, he can talk for hours about facts that are necessary to him. And he lots of time spends telling thigs that ain't true.

For example, let's say the word devil. He said it means "one who devalues things". As much as I know, devil comes from latin word diabolus, that can find it's root in Greek word diabolos, which means "the slanderer". This has point too, as the slander was and is regarded as one of the worst sins. Besides, the devil in Bible (as Lucifer) and Qur'an (as Iblis) was expelled from Eden / Jannah because of slander. He was slandering God because he gave knowledge to men. I don't see here no connection with devaluing things.

So, it seems that we call Hitler a devil, as he said, in metaphorical sense, because that word, as we all are deeply in our souls scared of devil, took the meaning of conglomerate of all evil that exists, like Pandora's box.

One more example. Last year I had 1st half of preparations for final exams at my highschool, and we were studying in depth the history of old oriental cultures, including Egypt, Sumer, China, India etc.

The first permanent human settlement found until now on the world was on the place of today's Jericho, Palestinian Authority, it was established around 8 000 years BC. The first urban settlement, Çatal Hüyük, today's Turkey, was founded 7 500 years BC. They are both located in Asia, and they were not built by black people.

First developed civilization that came was Sumeran, not black. Around same time (slightly later than Sumer) civilizations developed in Egypt, India and China, independently from Sumer. It was a logical development of human society, because those people changed their nomadic way of life for a settled. Reason: lots of fertile land, which you can exploit for years and decenies without moving. If Europe was so fitting human needs at that times, a civilization would develop in Europe at the same time. This excludes that Africa is souce of all world's knowledge, as the man was apparently saying there.

There would be even more things I totally disagree, for example, his explanation of word "aboriginal" (man... when did they in Australia speak English) and so on and so on. I'm just too lazy to write an essay that would take another 28 minutes to read .

I don't wanna disrespect any of you black brothers with this post... I just wanted to say you that all Leo said ain't 100% true. No one should be believed blindly.
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

Quote Originally Posted by LHX View Post
    true compassion in this thread

although i dont see how Slasher is angry after typing LOL

i was talking about you

Quote Originally Posted by Shropsher_Slasher View Post
    angry? you people are pathetic. if I was angry, that would mean I cared about what you did with your lives. Don't over-estimate your importance. Or I'll laugh louder.

follow your own advice

^^^That's got to be the worst attempta reverse psychology I've seen in years.

Steppin over the carcass ^

Quote Originally Posted by LHX View Post
    So clear it seems absurd.

It Seems this way ?

Splain

Main Entry: 1ab·surd
    Pronunciation: &b-'s&rd, -'z&rd
    Function: adjective
    Etymology: Middle French absurde, from Latin absurdus, from ab- + surdus deaf, stupid
    1 : ridiculously unreasonable, unsound, or incongruous <an absurd argument>
    2 : having no rational or orderly relationship to human life : MEANINGLESS <an absurd universe>; also : lacking order or value <an absurd existence>
    3 : dealing with the absurd or with absurdism <absurd theater>
    - ab·surd·ly adverb
    - ab·surd·ness noun

have you ever heard the saying 'Truth stranger than fiction'?

compare what most people are taught about history and origins with what the man in the video put together, and the difference between the 2 is absurd

now my question is:
    where do you get this:
    Quote Originally Posted by APSU
    from?

may be it was a misunderstanding on my part

the word absurd stuck out and made me look at your reply as suspect

the reply seems split and double to me