Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fuck Sicka

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by "SiCkARoCkS" View Post
    lmao

Soldier won this shit handz down he'z right leave that rascist shit back at thecorpse or wherever
    yo fuck you faggot! 1st I seen your post of you being racist as fuck sayin all types of shit about whites and asains fag and then I saw that pic of you eatin a fat dick faggot. your a lier and a faggot and your rhymes are weak as shit and you blow fat dick while gettin it the ass faggot. no one likes your faggot ass bitch fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Unseen View Post
    This kids owns nothing but a handfull of spit
    Postin jack moves and only ya kids gettin hit
    I could drop a whole verse but I'll restrain myself
    Lyrical masturbator kid, you only playin yaself
    your a faggot!

ahahaha post a pic. Smoked Cunt <When you combine those bitch-ass names of yours you start to get a moniker that fits. Good work, now go make your request for a name change so no one has to guess just how much of a pussy you really are.

Support the Real. Click HERE

ahahaha post a pic. Smoked Cunt <When you combine those bitch-ass names of yours you start to get a moniker that fits. Good work, now go make your request for a name change so no one has to guess just how much of a pussy you really are.
    ohhh you really got me huh ya i do blaze up the cunt before i blaze the cunt. you just are the leader of the circle jerk crew and you love da cock bitch

post a pic, I bet you weigh about a buck twenty w/ a cheese grater face. Talk all that shit cuz you pussy. And I didn't say Smoked Cunts. There's no S in the name you claim. Just a used up little bitch at the end of a keyboard.

Support the Real. Click HERE

VernakuLa

post a pic, I bet you weigh about a buck twenty w/ a cheese grater face. Talk all that shit cuz you pussy. And I didn't say Smoked Cunts. There's no S in the name you claim. Just a used up little bitch at the end of a keyboard.

OH SHITTTT! eric GOT ILL rite thurr

^ Look at this cracker... where have you been at Vernak? I ain't seen you IMing me in a minute yo.

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by "SiCkARoCkS" View Post
    SO IM SUPPOSED TO RAP AGAINST 6 OF YALL NOW? 7 I GOTTA GO TOE TO TOE WIT SHAOLIN ASSASSIN AND HE'LL SERVE HALF YALL....YO NEWBIE I TOLD U TO START A NEW THREAD SO U MIGHT BE FINDING YOUR SHIT IN A NEW THREAD. .... SLIM, U SUCK,GET THA FUCK OUT, I THINK ERIC'Z GOT YOUR 4 LINEZ. SOLDIER THAT WAS BAD ASS PROPS

AND CID DA GOD COULDNT HAVE SAID IT BETTER, COME FIGHTING

What up Sicky, your toes burn? I said you is a fucking herb, motherfucker. You wanted beef, now eat it. Go to church if you scared and pray lord that he gives ya at least traces of talent cuz your verse was by far the shittiest here.

Wanna battle? Then do it like a man, set it up and fight. Or is it too hard for you? cuz I see ya rely on backstabbin and verses from other people. Who gives a fuck what Assassin can do.
    Last edited by Edgar Erebus; 10-19-2006 at 06:55 AM.
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

Quote Originally Posted by LICK CUNTS View Post
    yo fuck you faggot! 1st I seen your post of you being racist as fuck sayin all types of shit about whites and asains fag and then I saw that pic of you eatin a fat dick faggot. your a lier and a faggot and your rhymes are weak as shit and you blow fat dick while gettin it the ass faggot. no one likes your faggot ass bitch fuck you!

I NEVER HATED ON ASIANZ I SAID PHILIPINO'S DONT GET ALONG WIT JAPANESE CUZA SOME SHIT FROM WORLD WAR 2

I CANT BELIEVE IM REPLYING TO THIS OR THE SLIM T POST
    Last edited by Sicka than aidZ; 10-20-2006 at 09:22 PM.
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"