Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Classical Musik

More of todays hip-hop should have classical music sampled.

Quote Originally Posted by CID DIGITAL View Post
    More of todays hip-hop should have classical music sampled.

Hmmm true, there are some good hip-songs who used classics wisely tho, check out the joint "Me & You - from Pumpkinhead (Brooklyn Academy)" It has the 7th Symphony 2nd movement by beethoven sampled in nicely.

And who can forget Mendelhssons violin concerto in E minor op. 64 wich was used in tracks like:

America - Warcloud
    Fahrenheit 9/11 - Virtuoso

Anyway, Skarekrow seems to mix in some classical stuff often.
    "The only way to a woman's heart is along the path
    of torment. I know none other as sure..."

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by SHRAP View Post
    youre a fucking queer "HOT MEN" get the fuck off the site no dick suckers allowed

Why do you act like this kid..

Plz tell me why you have to act all fucking hard n shit..

He likes diffarent music so you give him hate.

At least he be expanding his mind with diffarent forms of music. what are you doing ??

juss chill

I like a lot of classical music, and Classical music should blatantly be sampled more in hip hop, Grimy as hell hip hop beats with classic samples are insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Alesco View Post
    Why do you act like this kid..

Plz tell me why you have to act all fucking hard n shit..

He likes diffarent music so you give him hate.

At least he be expanding his mind with diffarent forms of music. what are you doing ??

juss chill
    its not bout the different music, i listen 2 fucking Madonna does that make me a pussy? hell fuckin naw man, the point is the kid is a straight up faggot and needs 2 be gaybashed the fuck off this forum, if we cant have a homosexual free world then at least we can have a homosexual free forum

I like La Fortuna and the Star Wars theme

rabbit habits.. CherChezLaMarauder's Avatar

The Beatles...Mozart...Beethoven...Sade....Grandmaster Flash..

they all brought classical songs

Quote Originally Posted by SHRAP View Post
    its not bout the different music, i listen 2 fucking Madonna does that make me a pussy? hell fuckin naw man, the point is the kid is a straight up faggot and needs 2 be gaybashed the fuck off this forum, if we cant have a homosexual free world then at least we can have a homosexual free forum
    let's all laugh at Crap...HAHA

Fuck outta here fairy, you ruin all threads on this forum, we all thank you for that, but seriously, on the real now, don't you think it's about time to stop acting this childish man??

we're tryin' to discuss normal stuff and then you show up all gay, faggot, shit, fuck, ass, gaybash blablabla.......makes no sense at all man...really....you're loosin' it....

Stay on topic, or find another forum....aight?? But you need to stop acting like y'r doin' now......

Back on topic

student of the culture White_Mouse's Avatar

I loved calssical music when i was a kid
    i memerized all the composers Bach, Handel, Pagganini, Chopan (pronouced SHo-pan) also went to alot of Operas and Ballets Ieda (not sure about spelling) Carman infact i got THE NUTCRACKER tickets for my 6th birthday
    then i got more into rock and rap but one of the reasons i got into rap was the classial music that was sampled into some songs that i could identify with.
    Last edited by White_Mouse; 10-23-2006 at 01:52 PM. Reason: mispelling

front.Porch

Classical music.... i ain't too sure about this piece, i would listen to it though, and there would have to be a part in a song i would like, whatever it be the instruments etc. i get the picture it would probably bore me pretty quickly, i can deal with easy listenin' cause it's standard.

Quote Originally Posted by White_Mouse View Post
    I loved calssical music when i was a kid
    i memerized all the composers Bach, Handel, Pagganini, Chopan (pronouced SHo-pan) also went to alot of Operas and Ballets Ieda (not sure about spelling) Carman infact i got THE NUTCRACKER tickets for my 6th birthday
    then i got more into rock and rap but one of the reasons i got into rap was the classial music that was sampled into some songs that i could identify with.
    Yeah about the same here.

I grew up with with good ol' pop and rock'n roll like Deep Purple, Hendrix, Queen, Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin, U2, John Lennon etc.....
    And I got hooked on all that, and at the age of 8 I already was a die-hard fan of Metallica, and still are...but less cause they're music isn't all that anymore since they came with Load and Reload....but anyway...

I thank all of this to my father who teached me to love all kinds of music, as a youngster I used to think he only listened to rock'n roll and metal etc....
    But he kept on amazing me when he introduced me to artists like Leonard Cohan, Jacques brell and Angelo Branduardi...at first I was like "wtf?" but ended up lovin' it....
    And after a while he introduced me to Baroque classics Vivaldi, Back, Mozart, Beethoven, Handel, Paganini, Locatelli, Biber, Boyce, Mendelhsson you name it....and yeah, always loved that music ever since....

I mainly love the piano's and violins. "Mondschein Sonata" must be my fav. piano piece ever.

student of the culture White_Mouse's Avatar

yep sma here i like mostly when a piano or violin plays in a minor key. I don't know why but when i hear a song with classical music sampled in (usually in a darker key tone) such as a lot of JMT songs i just stand and listen mystified.

get this. its new age classical -

slow riot for new zero kanada by godspeed you black emperor
    released march 8th, 1999
    constellation records (cst006), kranky (krank034)

moya [10:51]
    bbf3 [17:45]

cd released on kranky, vinyl (ep) on constellation. vinyl comes in a foil stamped jacket - side one (moya) plays at 45rpm, side two (BBF3) plays at 33rpm. cd doesn't name the two tracks or actually mention gybe! (other than in the liner notes). the hebrew lettering on cover says "tohu va vohu," a reference to biblical creationism. "bbf3" stands for "blaise bailey finnegan III," a variation on the name of former iron maiden vocalist, blaze bayley.

then go get all their albums. amazing. let me know what you think. highly recomended

For all the men in the whole world will some day have the name of Cuchulain in their mouths.

Can u up a track or 2 perhaps??

peace

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Bach
    Concertos

Code:
    http://rapidshare.de/files/34458513/bach1.8.rar