Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who here is gonna Order the Tyson fight?

Default Re: Who here is gonna Order the Tyson fight?

dieni u cant say williams wouldnt have won

tysons a bum now, hes done

if the heavyweight division wasnt so wack he wouldnt be a top 10 fighter

the lower divisions are all much more exciting now, i just hope tyson clears his debt up and retires

WuCorp Million Dollar Man Roman Deini's Avatar

i can say that. every other one who has knowledge of boxing said that. williams a fluke, you could see that against klitschko.

tyson more humble these days, a bum? nah he aint. he the neighbourhood watch haha. but his debt will be cleared.

“Catch your dreams before they slip away. Dying all the time, lose your dreams, and you will lose your mind. Ain't life unkind?”

Prince Rai

yo deini, i doubt it was a fluke.
    williams has been urging tyson 2 fight again to prove that it was a fluke in the first place.
    obviously tyson hasnt responded.

but williams losing like he did to klitschko is sickening to the heavuyweight class wtf??

tyson is done man, the divisions horrible

if he cant get to the top now then he shouldve retired years ago

i could fucking ko ruiz lol and hes a champion

WE NEED NEW HEAVYWEIGHTS!

boxing is worthless now...US soccer status
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Mr Wuniverse

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin
    tyson is done man, the divisions horrible

if he cant get to the top now then he shouldve retired years ago

i could fucking ko ruiz lol and hes a champion

WE NEED NEW HEAVYWEIGHTS!
    Ok, ma peoples at war on Tyson. Heres my take...

To me Tyson is the GOAT. Ali was special aye. Marciano too but he never fought any class black boxers. Until Tyson got the jail over bullshit he was easily the best boxer on the planet. Had everything a boxer needed. Except for 1 infamous time when his head was a mess which was expected.

After jail, the money in sport was better than ever and Tyson basically had to fight coz it be dumb not to. Also coz of bastids behind the scenes. Yall know the stories. At the end of the day, Tyson in his prime... I really couldnt see him loosing.

Think about his losses. All at bad stages in his life never mind his fight career. Douglas and Holyfield every1 knows. Lewis, man. Lewis peaked at about 33, tyson at 22. And here I agree with Ronin in that he shoulda retired before these fights. Coz he aint the same as before, but no1 could be. Lewis only came to the light coz Tyson got put behind bars. Else he woulda been another victim back in the days - he done well to avoid that shit.

Williams was a disaster. Until Tysons knee blew I had scored every round in favour of Tyson easily. Plus Williams was fighting just to stay standing. People who back Williams rub this off as if Williams is the man. Fuck, Tyson was in a wheelchair and a cast for about 2 months after the fight. Go find it on google. If your knee goes it dont matter how much better than the other guy you are - your fucked! I seen that injury many a time and for the people who say he aint got heart any more, believe me he showed heart by simply standing and taking shots!

That being said, the HW division is a joke. Too many robots with no skill, class, intelligence or balls. Tyson at 50% of himself is still better than all them fucks. I guarantee it. If he ever gets his rematch, even if hes about 45, he would stop Williams. Thats why Lewis retired. Embarrassing and if he gave Vitali his rematch he woulda had to retire on a bad note.

Although Tyson shoulda retired a while ago, if he did retire now it would almost be the end of boxing. The lighter divisions are class but as time goes by the bigger guys are gonna be grappling more than boxing. We need Tyson man.
    Peace!

big bad, you cant compare ali to tyson and say tyson would win, because they from differnt ages

imo ali is taller, faster and a better boxer in his prime but they never faught...fair enough tyson owned the 90s but what big names did he fight? he was explosive sure but i cant see why people call him the goat

Mr Wuniverse

big bad, you cant compare ali to tyson and say tyson would win, because they from differnt ages

imo ali is taller, faster and a better boxer in his prime but they never faught...fair enough tyson owned the 90s but what big names did he fight? he was explosive sure but i cant see why people call him the goat
    Naw... Ya penis. Im not meanin if they fought each other. I just mean imo, Tyson is the GOAT. Tyson made the likes of Bruno and Spinks look amateur. He done that to every1 and thats what people tend to forget. Its not that he never fought any respectable opponents. He did, he just beasted them. But aye, as great an athlete as Ali was, if we were to see Tyson today aged 22 v Ali at 28, Id put my money on Tyson though. Defo.
    Peace!

cool, i would bet on ali...he would head fuck tyson, probablky have the ropes loosened like against foreman lol

i think foreman wouldve hit just as hard as tyson though, and ali absorbed for 7 rounds

Mr Wuniverse

cool, i would bet on ali...he would head fuck tyson, probablky have the ropes loosened like against foreman lol

i think foreman wouldve hit just as hard as tyson though, and ali absorbed for 7 rounds
    Not to put a dent in the old rope a dope... but refs today wouldnt allow that for 7 rounds man. I guess these topics get discussed all over the world every day but its shite we gotta fantasise about legends fightin each other. There should be a HW division like the 140lb. Be real healthy for every1. But like I said, HW fighters are gettin harder to find as the years go on due to the increased pay checks in other sports and the evolution of other fight sports. Gonna have to get used to discussions man.
    Peace!

Ali would commit manslaughter if he faught tyson in his prime at any point in tysons career. Ali would malciously discombulate Tyson.

Mr Wuniverse

Quote Originally Posted by Hayabusa
    Ali would commit manslaughter if he faught tyson in his prime at any point in tysons career. Ali would malciously discombulate Tyson.
    Name 1 person Ali manslaughtered never mind Tyson.
    Peace!

George Forman in 74, Jurgin Blin, Archie Moore, Clevland Williams, Jimmy Ellis, Jerry Quan, Brain London, Sonny Liston. I'm not gonna even keep going thats enough. Ali was a machine in his prime like no other was a pretty big guy and had the quickness tyson had in his prime plus probably two or 3 more steps faster.

tyson just quit and quit boxing.. the honorable thing to do... he admitted he just doesnt have it anymore.. doesnt have the stomach for it... just fighting to pay bills

a tru sad story.....so so sad

something looks like something is mentally wrong with him.. he was suking his thumb the whole fight in the ring!! putting his glove in his mouth!

so sad for him to go out like this
    www.ACalltoSanity.com

on its way to being a best seller .........

yea this sucks.. i was hoping he would get out of his hole but fell deeper in it.....he is just really doing it for money...needs to get out of debt......hopfully he is out of dept and just retire befor he makes his record worse.......50wins........6 losses.........still good ...but just leave it as is now..........now we need to wait for somone to take over in the fear colomn......we need somone just like him give new hope for boxing...some one who can destroy every man who steps in the way a man who can deliver a ko in every fight in the first roung withen 30 sec of each fight.....ima start practicing to see if i could fill in this spot..........