Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who here is gonna Order the Tyson fight?

Herbivore

Default Re: Who here is gonna Order the Tyson fight?

He is not out of debt. before the fight, he owed 40 million to creditors. Now he owes 38 million. He would have had to fight about 7 figts (and win) to pay it off.

WuCorp Million Dollar Man Roman Deini's Avatar

tyson just bought a new home in phoenix, 7000 square ft it was, he made a down payment of 250 grand. he gets his money some way tho. how? no idea.

“Catch your dreams before they slip away. Dying all the time, lose your dreams, and you will lose your mind. Ain't life unkind?”

he got 2.75 million for that fight and mcbride got 80 grand lol

thats how

y would he buy a big ass house......he dosnt want to be rich no more....thats y he blew all his money on 50 cents house lol gold bathroom ................

lamon brewster is the only heavyweight out now with that "fierce" "fire" and drive.
    www.ACalltoSanity.com

on its way to being a best seller .........

Quote Originally Posted by 100pr00f
    y would he buy a big ass house......he dosnt want to be rich no more....thats y he blew all his money on 50 cents house lol gold bathroom ................
    now you judge him the same as the media who commented like that when they hear a bought a new home. he dont live that life anymore he was like that 15 years ago. if you know who he living with now you would understand but since you not now you comment like that.

and 1st timbs you should contact mike and co-write a book together or something called tyson: in his own words. his own biography. i really wanna see him out of debt tho.

“Catch your dreams before they slip away. Dying all the time, lose your dreams, and you will lose your mind. Ain't life unkind?”

How much money did Tyson Lose over the years? Like 40 million? I don't see how a person can be that stupid to lose that kind of money. I know that the promoters jipped him out of some of the money, but still, lol It's beyond belief how some sports players, celebrities, etc. can lose so much money.

he blew 300 million. he got 5 million for this fight, he keeps 270 grand to himself the rest to his ex-wife, IRS and creditors.

i think tyson, coming from the gutter...already an emotional wreck, got fucked up by the media and his bitch of a first wife

deini, u jock him a bit but he has thrown it all away

i would love to see him with a stable life as the media have fucked him over but maybe he couldve been better with his income?

Prince Rai

we should leave tyson enjoy his past journeys in boxing, cos upon tht will he be judged properly in terms of boxing.
    his personal life is a rollercoaster, but fuck, we all got difficult lives

tyson was sent early in his life to a prison or something and not much know there but they all think he got raped there by the guards and all that. it was on a vh1 show of him, the rise and rise of tyson. it was that cus d'amato took him under his wing or he we would've never heard of him.

tyson never seen that amount of money in his life so he didnt what to do with it, he was spending it reckless, bad advice from so called friends and all that. and i surely doubt he raped that beauty pageant no way.

Mr Wuniverse

N what a lot of people forget that coz Tyson was famous and money was flowing in he never had a care about his financial status to check the "managers" to make sure shit was flowing right. He always said fuck worrying about that kinda stuff coz he could "sell out madison square garden masturbating". I have a photographic memo and remember that exact interview like it was yesterday. Plus Big Bad Tyson was actually the soundest mofo on the planet to his mates n shit. If he bought a car, hed buy a different colour too for whoever was with him. He was always importing cars for people, buying houses n shit. Pitty they never returned the favour eh?

But to be real, Tyson could have done things better. Managed money better, kept better company, not fell for that gold-diggin hoe's spell, etc; etc; etc; n thats why shits fucked up. Tyson only ever really loved boxing and the people he had genuine love for died when he was young when he needed their guidance the most. So that shits natural, that he was mentally fucked up. Rape, no chance. That bitch was full of it but Tysons credibility was already 6 feet deep thanks to the media who wanted Tyson to be labelled as the "baddest man on the planet". Its been a massive rollercoaster for the man but shit could brighten up still. Now he got a big weight off his chest he might still have time to be successful in other areas. Plus Deini, I read that about the guards tryna beef his ass. To my knowledge they never got to do it and instead beat the fuck outta him. I know Id die fightin that shit if I had to n Im sure Tyson would have as well. But sposedly he was treated good in prison n them guards got the sack soon after that attempted fuckin, bum rape. Lol. Anyhow. Aye...

1st timbs, you should get at the man. Class idea fae Deini. And I wouldnt worry too much about approaching him coz he already been fucked over every possible way anyhow. Plus he meant to be cool as fuck in person.

Peace.
    Peace!

tyson never really had much of a chance. all he was ever taught was that if you can beat people up people will like you.

he was raised by wolves and snakes.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

fuck a avatar

60 by fuckin 60...STOP BEING LAMES!!
    Christianity = White Supremacy

I don't know why boxers continue to hook up with Don King. Yeah, he can get your name out there, but he's stolen money from how many different boxers. Also, a convicted murderer.