Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: U-God dissed Wu-Tang Corp !!!

I just got at him for an interview, lets see whats up.

BIG L Rest In Peace

u gee just pissed cuz there is better shit come out the corp then he been doin in the past 5 years

its all good u gee, juss think about it

u god has been on all of wu tang's singles since Forever except I Can't Go To Sleep and Back In The Game..... even on Ghost's shit on Supreme Clientelle, how can he bitch bout that shit

but yeah still like 95% of the ppl on here are sensitive homo geeks so word

k i give u gee the fact that the past couple of featurings he was on was awesome..

now if he could only do that for a solo album we'd be set

make better music uey
    Last edited by THE W; 10-19-2006 at 09:19 PM.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

i dont think anybody should talk bad about anyone of the wu members. I think people just run out of shit to talk about so they start to critisize. Its not as easy as you think to make classic music all the time.

Golden Child Shaolin Bloody Sword's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tragedykhadafi12 View Post
    i dont think anybody should talk bad about anyone of the wu members. I think people just run out of shit to talk about so they start to critisize. Its not as easy as you think to make classic music all the time.
    Fans need to talk. we the ones that buy records so if something ain't done right we have the right to express our opinion cauz @ the end of the day his career will be over if we don't buy his records anymore.

85 %ER

U-God is far too nice to even record '15 minute' tracks. I don't have to tell him that he fucked up on Mr. Excitement. He knows. I'm not blaming him or insulting him - It's the stonehard truth. He needs to do everything he can right now, his career is on the line, and he's way too talented to throw it all away with 'tracks to smoke your greens to'. He may not realise it, but it’s a crucial point in his career. A lot of people have a lot of love for him, especially because of his efforts on the Wu-Tang group albums and Golden Arms Redemption. In fact, I think he was the best member on ‘Forever’, although opinions may vary. The point is, he can’t live from that success forever. There’s gonna be a point where we, us, the fans, are gonna say “no more”. He’s getting close to that point, and I think it’s a goddamn shame.

Instead of dissing us, U-God, you need to get back into the studio, and let us know you can still spit like you did on ‘Dat’s Gangsta’ and ‘Bizarre’ to name a few. What happened after Golden Arms? Did the sales disappoint you? I’m a big fan of you, in fact, you may be my fav. Wu-Tang member, and it hurts to say this, but I’m getting tired of it. If you can’t take criticism, that’s your problem, you may even use that anger to record some shit. But dissing your own fans? What are you doing? What are you hoping to archieve? Well, I KNOW what you are archieving right now. And it's not good. You have something to prove right now, everything is at stake. I hope you’ll realise that very soon, because time is running out.

(36chambers, let him read this if that interview ever takes place)

Damn, U-God left a message on our myspace site too

FUC YOU !! YOLL THE SAME MOTHER FUCKER THAT BE DOIN A HOLE LOT OF SHIT SIT DOWN IN MY FACE IF GONNA SAY SOMTHIN BOUGHT ME AN MY MUSIC SO WHAT I DONT USE RZAS BEAT GHOST DIDNT NEITHER YOLL SAY ANYTHING BOUGHT THAT NO IM A SEE YOLL PUSSIES
    What the hell you guys been saying about him while I been away?

BIG L Rest In Peace

85 %ER

I wish I could make him read what I just posted, somehow. He's obviously very angry - for a good reason, he really gets overhated - but damn, he needs to stop it.

he needs to learn english.

I'm The Master MingLuKhan Ya_Bane's Avatar

Coley

Atleast you got some constructive thinking in your post.

BUT, you're saying he disses his fans. He's dissing those who says he's wack, a disgrace to Wu-Tang and so on. And I really don't think he consider those 'fans'.

So he ain't dissing the fans, he's dissing the haters. Uey is the one showing the fans love every other day on MySpace. Who else does that?
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=31674&dateline=119438  0796

85 %ER

Quote Originally Posted by Ya_Bane View Post
    Coley

BUT, you're saying he disses his fans. He's dissing those who says he's wack, a disgrace to Wu-Tang and so on. And I really don't think he consider those 'fans'.

So he ain't dissing the fans, he's dissing the haters. Uey is the one showing the fans love every other day on MySpace. Who else does that?
    Agreed, it's very cool he interacts with his fans like that, BUT he adressed this to Wutangcorp in general. He shouldn't have done that imo...

Quote Originally Posted by Ya_Bane View Post
    Coley

personally i could do without his useless bulletins.

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

Um... now, I like U-God, he got best voice of Wu-Tang and 2nd best flow. His lyrics but need a lil' bit of improvement.

Now, if we on WTC were shittin' something stinky and stupid, we should stay quiet now and eat own shit we made. Else... we could diss back. I wasn't here for a quite long time so I don't know what was happening in the meantime.
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."