Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: U-God dissed Wu-Tang Corp !!!

i thought U-God's track was pretty good not amazing but a decent track to kick back to. Props to U-God most ppl give him to much shit on this site. But if U-ey reads this shit only thing I want him to read is Bite ur own style from Wu Forever and u can make a damn classic.
    "When all your money is spent an you still hangin' on to fifty cent, get it, you underground" -KRS-ONE

lawls at u gods beef with rza as a publicity stunt.....ahahaha

classic thread

Quote Originally Posted by edbigghead View Post
    he is being a baby...your calling those Comments CHILDS play and he is taking them to the heart.....lawls @ him for that. What a joke. he should be able to brush that shit off like a man but whatever
    I understand where you're coming from, but he is an artist and it's not as easy to make classics like everyone wants. Give him constructive criticism and maybe he'll listen, cuz I know I would be pissed off too if I'm making this shit and my fans have nothing good to say except drop the mic or you need Wu-Tang to survive and all that. Maybe, if I heard you're lyrics we're ill but the beat isn't to my liking or the track is ill, but the topic isn't my style, or I don't really like this one and just left it at that, there wouldn't be a problem.

P.E.A.C.E.

again he should be able to sort thru the bs to find the good comments or constructive ones....who care if some1 tells him to drop the mic, if anything that should make him more hungry and motivate him to do better...he is capable of doing better than what he has been doing......u god has talent he is great lyrically but he needs production.

Quote Originally Posted by da kid toney View Post
    yoyoyo why you banned my dadda? U GOD WAS THE ONE WHO ADRESSED A DISS TOWARDS THE WUCORP and Toney sees himself as a member of this board, so >Toney feels dissed by U-God, callin him a "Pussyie" so Toney re-acted and dissed him back. callin ugod a "stupid nig" ! why the hell gets toney banned and u-god still allowed to come here.. i mean.. he donīt come here obviously but... thatīs not fair... FREE PRETTY TONEY!!! and sun tzu.. toney donīt care what you sayin cuz he thinks you on some racist curse.
    hes lucky 36chambers never caught that.

u-god and rza arent beefin, but maybe u-god should apologize to him anyway

IronSheik

Quote Originally Posted by L1NKS View Post
    What's wack is U.G.'s Myspace mod. What... the .... fuck ... I hope the god ain't payin who ever that is those bulletins are garbage.
    nuff respeck to the god though.
    haha....its Uey himself postin & what not.....he's even bragged about it in the past how he was the 1st artists to do so & that others that started runnin they own sites were bitin him....

...& this is exactly the reason why this is happnein. IMO.....should be in the studios/clubs, crafting his skill instead of all up on MySpace w/bulletins & his bootlylicious Top 20, etc

whoever said it is true.....good MC (not great) but lacks the mentorship or crew 2 run with.......grouchy attitude prolly got him into all this drama with the Scramblers (crew he ran with since before the GAR album dropped)

co-sign....GAR was hella slept on & is a banger 2 me. this should get re-released somehow cuz u've heard of his issues with the way it was promoted which basically led to all the drama w/RzA (RzA says he lost lots of $$$ he personally chipped in to put out the album & that it was part of what led to the demise of the Wu-Tang Records label)

but its good hear he's comin out with an album in 2007 which im lookin forward 2.......at least he's strivin for that & hopefully a label will sign him (if not, will be on Dreddy's Think Differently/BabyGrande) & if he works it right, he can get ill production from the before-mentioned producers & drop a gem 4 us
    Last edited by IronSheik; 10-18-2006 at 08:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by leaguer1 View Post
    classic thread
    def

But U-God prove us wrong we know u can be dope. U-God just all pissed cuz we wont let go the fact that Mr.Xcitement suked. But we would have forgot about it but U-ey wouldnt stop sayin its dope
    "When all your money is spent an you still hangin' on to fifty cent, get it, you underground" -KRS-ONE

Quote Originally Posted by edbigghead View Post
    again he should be able to sort thru the bs to find the good comments or constructive ones....who care if some1 tells him to drop the mic, if anything that should make him more hungry and motivate him to do better...he is capable of doing better than what he has been doing......u god has talent he is great lyrically but he needs production.
    And you're completely right, I think U-God is an incredible lyricist and does need production, but theres no need for some of the comments, how are you a real fan saying stuff like that, shit like that even pisses me off when I know I'm ill, obviously I'm not the best, but I know damn well I'm not trash and nowhere near it, nahmean? Plus everyone knows how U-God is that's why his password on the Forever disc for the computer was grouch, LMAO, but yo, much respect to you, I feel where your coming from, stay safe.

P.E.A.C.E.
    Last edited by IronFingaz7; 10-18-2006 at 08:09 PM.

I acually like the track a lot. Sorry Uey...but you gotta suck it up

Quote Originally Posted by IronFingaz7 View Post
    And you're completely right, I think U-God is an incredible lyricist and does need production, but theres no need for some of the comments, how are you a real fan saying stuff like that, shit like that even pisses me off when I know I'm ill, obviously I'm not the best, but I know damn well I'm not trash and nowhere near it, nahmean? Plus everyone knows how U-God is that's why his password on the Forever disc for the computer was grouch, LMAO, but yo, much respect to you, I feel where your coming from, stay safe.

P.E.A.C.E.
    yeah as an artist he is always gonna get criticism he just needs to look at constructive critisicm not the haters. I just want to hear U-God on some dope beats dont have to be rza get some MF Doom or somthing just keep it grimey.

[quote=MastaKills;622038]haha....its Uey himself postin & what not.....he's even bragged about it in the past how he was the 1st artists to do so & that others that started runnin they own sites were bitin him....

...& this is exactly the reason why this is happnein. IMO.....he spends 2 much time fukin w/MySpace bulletings & his bootlylicious Top 20, etc....cops an attitude & whoever said it is true.....good MC (not great) but needs some mentorship or some1 2 run with.......same attitude prolly got him into all this drama with the Scramblers (crew he ran with since before the GAR album dropped)

co-sign....GAR was hella slept on & is a banger 2 me & u've heard of his issues with the way it was promoted which basically led to all the drama w/RzA (RzA says he lost lots of $$$ he personally chipped on cuz he put GAR on the Wu-Tang Records label which eventually folded)

HE AINT NEVA SAID SHIT LIKE THAT IN THE PAST

YOU FRONT EN
    WE ARE DISCUSSING THE END OF THE WORLD-OR HOW TO DELAY IT.

IronSheik

Quote Originally Posted by 444trumpets View Post
    HE AINT NEVA SAID SHIT LIKE THAT IN THE PAST

YOU FRONT EN
    no, not frontin & he has....in many of his bulletins from mid-2005.......u were either not reading them back then or jus weren't his friend at that time....he will bring it up from time to time if that subject is brought up

Yeah Whateva

But Even If He Has He Got The Right Too Cause He Done Shown And Prove Ya Dig Its That Wu Son!!!

Fuck Yall Haters Too!!!

Yeah!!!!
    WE ARE DISCUSSING THE END OF THE WORLD-OR HOW TO DELAY IT.