Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Assassins creed

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tage View Post
    ^finally got a PS3?
    actually, my cousin got the game and we finished it 98% in a week; playing slowly, but enjoyable

=) maybe I'll get my PS3 for Xmas
    bring back begongo!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tecknowledgist View Post
    i found the truth puzzles really easy, (except the ones where you have to pick 5 paintings, due to the embarrassing size of my tv)

Ha, i have a similar problem, but it's not so much the size of my tv, but more how far i sit back.

Good game though, i only got it yesterday, and haven't really gotten that far into it. To be honest, i prefer to running around and killing guards as oppose to doing anything else.

Shit like collecting feathers irritates me a little, but i just forgo it rather than bother finding everything.

What do you get for finding all the feathers anyway?

Fresh 2 Deff

i played ACII like mad for a few days until i got that armor down in the assassins sanctuary.. after that everything was like blaah...

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Bateman View Post

Ha, i have a similar problem, but it's not so much the size of my tv, but more how far i sit back.

Good game though, i only got it yesterday, and haven't really gotten that far into it. To be honest, i prefer to running around and killing guards as oppose to doing anything else.

Shit like collecting feathers irritates me a little, but i just forgo it rather than bother finding everything.

What do you get for finding all the feathers anyway?
    For 50 feathers you get a new weapon and for 100 you get the Auditore cape which keeps you constantly notorious

Some of the glyph puzzles are pretty annoying also.

The one about wielding power and cutting etc. was obviously any picture with a sword being wielded in it... identifying which of the images had this was pretty frustrating though.

Maybe just because i'm playing on a shitty tv, but they seem unnecessarily small and unclear. As is the text in general gameplay.

Is part 1 like an intro to part 2 or are there 2 completely different stories?

I heard part 1 is repetitive so I want to know if I really need to play it before I start playing part 2.

I have played both games a while ago (borrowed them) and I got bored by them pretty fast but now I got a free copy of Assassins Creed II so I'm about to give it another try.
    Last edited by Rame; 09-01-2010 at 05:23 PM.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

Quote Originally Posted by Rama View Post
    Is part 1 like an intro to part 2 or are there 2 completely different stories?

I heard part 1 is repetitive so I want to know if I really need to play it before I start playing part 2.

I have played both games a while ago (borrowed them) and I got bored by them pretty fast but now I got a free copy of Assassins Creed II so I'm about to give it another try.
    Part 1 is extremely repetitive but good if you can put up with it

The second game carries on from the first (although the two assassins are different) but it's not exactly a hard story line to follow so you don't really need to play the first, you can always find the plot line on wiki

Thanks.

I'll skip part 1 and if I really like AC2 I might cop it after all.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

No worries. I liked the original but you're limited to three activities per target

Don't bother with the two add ons unless you have the rip off [ultimate] version

the first one was god awful...probably because i played it after beating the second one. it was just ridiculously repetitive

There's another one coming out this November. Here's the latest teaser

This will be the final game in the Ezio trilogy and, unfortunately, still has multiplayer

http://uk.kotaku.com/5798941/assassi...se-in-november
    Last edited by shaolinsword; 05-05-2011 at 11:46 AM.