Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Cilvaringz..Admin or Just here?

Default Cilvaringz..Admin or Just here?

Last Activity: Today 03:52 PM
    Viewing Thread Cilvaringz - I (Sampler) @ 03:52 PM Everytime this dood is on he is checking out the threads that are about him. YOu can pm him and he doesnt reply for anything. I understand this is his site but why be labeled an admin if your not gonna admin anything? There are ppl here who want to be mods like CID that want to help this forum and all we hear is shit like " cilva is too busy right now too change this and that....or Tomb and I are working on it and by working on it we mean not doing shit.....then 36 will talk shit about the quality of the members and the posts but cant seem to ever do anything. Lawls....and where the fuck is all the exclusive shit? Official website that has no interviews ....lawls.

Did you ever consider that maybe the reason he hasn't contributed to much latley is because he is busy prepping his album for release which is coming soon.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

how long has he been prepping his album and again why be admin of a site and not contribute anything but sticking your own shite?

Neither of us know what is going on behind the scenes plus I think maybe he's having problems or he was finding a distributer, thats alot of shit to sort out.

I dunno thats what im thinking anyway.

Method Man

Quote Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
    Neither of us know what is going on behind the scenes plus I think maybe he's having problems or he was finding a distributer, thats alot of shit to sort out.

I dunno thats what im thinking anyway.
    I just think and official site should have more to offer as far as exclusives and interviews......and again why be labeled an admin if your not going to admin shit? Ppl who are not prepping an album ( for the past 5 years ) want to do things to help this place.........

He is still an executive to the site. Im suprised Carlone doesnt have admin status....but I guess he never once used the account. Of course someone who is highly involved with the site would be an administrator on the site's message board.

Cilva used to post more, until haters started getting to him about biting and shit....then you know how that goes....lol

Quote Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
    He is still an executive to the site. Im suprised Carlone doesnt have admin status....but I guess he never once used the account. Of course someone who is highly involved with the site would be an administrator on the site's message board.

Cilva used to post more, until haters started getting to him about biting and shit....then you know how that goes....lol
    he was on when this tread was made ............ anyway so because ppl were talking shit that means he doesnt do anything more with the site other than check in and see what ppl are saying about him and his album...wow what an admin. anyway where is the exclusive shit?

Quote Originally Posted by eD View Post
    I just think and official site should have more to offer as far as exclusives and interviews......and again why be labeled an admin if your not going to admin shit? Ppl who are not prepping an album ( for the past 5 years ) want to do things to help this place.........
    I agree about this site there should be more exclusives happening here but with regards to Cilva he may have started the site but he appointed other mods to run it for him, ofcourse he's gonna put himself down as a mod, if you made your own site would you not want the power to alter it when you wanted?

On a side note ed please change your sig, It was a freaky movie I don't need reminding...lol

Method Man

Quote Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
    I agree about this site there should be more exclusives happening here but with regards to Cilva he may have started the site but he appointed other mods to run it for him, ofcourse he's gonna put himself down as a mod, if you made your own site would you not want the power to alter it when you wanted?

On a side note ed please change your sig, It was a freaky movie I don't need reminding...lol
    yes i would admin myself...i would also admin. besides 36 is alwsy saying shit like...'we are working on it....its coming.....bullshit....ppl are being lazy i think

I'm gonna just say this and say it once and ya'll can take it for how you want but here it is. I have mad respect for Cilva, he is a dream master but he should be keeping it real and posting more openly when he can. Its seen that he still post but he never answers threads like these and Count bass D answers his shit and hes a legend. D gotta ten yr plus status and can post w/ the people but Cilva is too busy???

Sup with that?

And I dont want to be Mod. I made that thread to see where the ppls is at. I learned alot but one thing I dont know is whats up with Cilva.

He should just say it himself.

36 and tomb and cilva are always too busy...maybe it is time for new admin?

Quote Originally Posted by eD View Post
    36 and tomb and cilva are always too busy...maybe it is time for new admin?
    me

Ed, I dont have nearly 17,000 posts for nothing, I used to post like a mofo until I became a mod. This shit slows you down. Ringz is admin, because its his site, he owns it, I think thats more than a valid reason to be admin. Hes also an admin so he can post news up on the front page. Tom B is hardly on the forum, because hes not a forum man, hes the graphics guy. Hes the one that sets the site up, and he dont really post much. But where does it say he should post?

About PM'ing Ringz, he must get loads of PMs a day, because I do. I dont answer all of them because I have a life outside of the net and cant be on here all the time. But if its important enough, it will be answered. But usually its some stupid shit like, wheres rza? whens the new album out? ban this guy etc.. which I dont answer to. And yeah, the quality is shitty here right now, and if im being honest, you contribute to the shittyness from time to time. But what can I do? I cant ban you for being an ass, if i did you and others would have been gone a very long time ago.

And you think i dont do anything? All that news you see on the front is me, the myspace site is me. Alot of the shit you wont see, like banning, cleaning up and deleting posts, thats me and the mod team. Your correct on one thing tho, the lack of updates etc... On that, i try and hook shit up, but its tough because the artists are busy or just dont answer you. I dont think they know the importance of the internet still. I have Interviews, but its all about the right time to release them and stuff.. I thought I would release that Killah Priest one right now as some people are getting pissed at this that or the other. But yeah I have interviews lined up, I just dont want to do them all right now. But its nearly impossible to get something with RZA right now, as hes too busy. And you see what happened with U-God. Thats another thing, its tough getting a hold of Clan members too. Many dont have the internet which makes it hard to communicate.

About people coming out and saying they want to be mod, thats great. But if i made everyone who wanted to be mod a mod, this place would be even worse. You'll only be a mod if you can really help this place out and I can trust you. No disrespect to anyone but im not modding people who been here since 2005, you gotta be here for a long time to be mod too.

Anything else?

BIG L Rest In Peace

CILVA'Z PLAYIN HIMSELF IF HE THINKS FUNDING THIS SHIT HOLE IS A GOOD INVESTMENT

NO OFFENSE TO THE MODZ I KNOW YALL WORK HARD TO MAKE IT ENJOYABLE BUT ITS NOT ANYMORE. PEACE
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

It can happen sicka, it can get better. Watch.