Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Cilvaringz..Admin or Just here?

Quote Originally Posted by CID DIGITAL View Post
    It can happen sicka, it can get better. Watch.
    I DONT EVEN CARE, IVE HAD IDEAS BUT THEY WERE NEVER REPLIED TO, I WAS INVITED TO RAP IN THE BATTLEFIELD BUT WHEN I GOT THERE NOBODY WAS AROUND BUT HATERZ. I LIKE KNOW THE LEDGE CUZA SHLASHER AN LHX AND I GET MUSIC OUT THE RAP FORUMS. OTHER THAN THAT THIS PLACE HAS LOST MY INTEREST
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

i didnt know that was the ACTUAL cilvaringz guess cuz im fairly new.

Killbot Beats 2008 NIGGGAAAAAAAAA
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=842145
    Lawrlz Ya Sniffs???

"we laptop nigga, thugs on a computer." -TheShaolinAssassin

You know what? It aint even about new admin. Cilva is prolly doing what he can. Its about a new plan of action that involves having some class. Possibly we should have not gotten rid of the rep system. I know the story on that one and now I'm thinkin it wasnt such a bad idea. idk...

Quote Originally Posted by 36chambers View Post
    and if im being honest, you contribute to the shittyness from time to time. But what can I do? I cant ban you for being an ass, if i did you and others would have been gone a very long time ago.
    36 called me an ass....lawls the truest shite he's ever wrote....anyway allright I'll tone down the 'assholeishness' and see how that goes. I'll be a good kid like Sicka.

Word up though

we are losing all our good posters and all of the fun

Back in 2003 this shit looked fun as hell but I was scared to join and when I did in 04 it was the coolest thing I had done but ever since the crash I got to say it isn't what it was and I don't think it ever will be

I really miss Jordi too because he made the site crazy fun and he had those tight ass graphics battles

And I miss Mayoya because he was a cutthroat killa vanilla realla type cat

all we got left is 36 and he can't handle the site by himself, we all know this

we got all these cats from like back in the old days modding but I mean they don't have the powErs like 36 which means they can't do much. And TomB, Cilva, they don't be interacting with the other posters which makes them seem like losers and shit

so yeah, we need all the old posters to come back, and like maybe kill off all the posters who have like 30 posts and stopped

and like maybe tell Intellekt to come back

and maybe like get Bone Collecta to be a faggot again

Good posters will always come and go for a variety of reasons. There is no sense trying to get posters back to mimic how the community once was.

Its like forming a bunch of basketball players to play like the Boston Celtics in the 80s....it just wont work these days. Also like Saved By the Bell the New Class....same formula but it just didnt work.

I have seen a few newer "good" posters but a lot of you dont even notice since many of you are to concerned with the people you dont like....you likely wont notice how good those posters are until they stop posting.

Shittin on E-Gangstas WuTangWarrior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by "SiCkARoCkS" View Post
    I DONT EVEN CARE, IVE HAD IDEAS BUT THEY WERE NEVER REPLIED TO, I WAS INVITED TO RAP IN THE BATTLEFIELD BUT WHEN I GOT THERE NOBODY WAS AROUND BUT HATERZ. I LIKE KNOW THE LEDGE CUZA SHLASHER AN LHX AND I GET MUSIC OUT THE RAP FORUMS. OTHER THAN THAT THIS PLACE HAS LOST MY INTEREST
    KTL is gettin back on its feet and yea the hip hop spot is pretty gay except for the media cuz most of these ppl think "fuck everybody but the Wu" all the time lol

the question is.....is cilva just here and admined or does he do anything admin wise? where is the exclusive content for the "official" site? interviews etc....i read a methodman interview on DUBBCNN the other week and that is a west coast rap website....wtf?

Cilvaringz is here to promote himself man

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

// Never Defeated // born invincible's Avatar

who gives a shit what Cilva does here? i mean seriously.... we all know wucorp dont always get the newest content or releases... but thats not the only reason i come here. that kind of shit is a bonus... and besides if anyone cares to remember what G said awhile back in a thread.. the lack of new content may just be because of all the clowns here and the shit they post. the is a wu fan based site and forum. you got knuckleheads dissin the wu and shit... and then the same people go and bitch about not gettin nothin around here. i mean damn.. can you blame the clan and its affiliates for not droppin jewels here first... i mean you got alot of cats here being dumb. for real.... back to the Cilva as admin thing... hes admin. thats it... he can do whatever the fuck he wants. i dont give a shit what he does. imma come here cause theres some cool folks here and like the community. plain and simple!!

Quote Originally Posted by born invincible View Post
    who gives a shit what Cilva does here? Some of the members obviously.....damn you mad dood? are you angry? a little hawt under the collar? need to get laid or somthing? sheesh i mean seriously.... we all know wucorp dont always get the newest content or releases yet they are official... but thats not the only reason i come here.no one asked you why you come here, maybe if this was a ' Hey why does Born Invincible come here?' thread ,i could understand why you even mention why you visit. that kind of shit is a bonus... and besides if anyone cares to remember what G said awhile back in a thread.. the lack of new content may just be because of all the clowns here and the shit they post.Again you want us clowns to stop posting clown shit then ask us to stop or send warnings...till then why even mention the clown posts...why even complain about them...do you as a mod do anything to stop those posts? no you dont so you have really no reason to mention that either. i mean i have yet to be warned or asked to stop doing anything. the is a wu fan based site and forum.no shit? you got knuckleheads dissin the wu and shit...Who disses them? because some ppl dont like a few members or think some of the music is weak that means the wu and their promoters should not provide exclusive content? im sure at the allhiphop and dubbcnn forums ppl diss and talk shit about WU and such...yet they still get interviews and shite...so i dont think your excuse is valid..... and then the same people go and bitch about not gettin nothin around here.yeah because a few ppl can destroy an entire 'official' sites chances of getting exclusive content right? blame a few ppl...has nothing to do with admin and such....lawls...If the members of WU and their promoters take what some 'clowns' say on a website seriously and to the heart then the few 'clowns' opinions mean more to them than yours and all of the other die hard fans....that sucks huh? i mean damn.. can you blame the clan and its affiliates for not droppin jewels here first... i mean you got alot of cats here being dumb. again...members of other forums like allhiphop etc dont have dumb members? I bet you they do...yet again those sites get interviews.....you keep blaming a few members of this site dood...thats a fast excuse i know. for real.... back to the Cilva as admin thing... hes admin. thats it... he can do whatever the fuck he wants.no shit? i dont give a shit what he does. imma come here cause theres some cool folks here and like the community. plain and simple!!
    you seem constipated and in need of some relief dood...damn you get mad easily......anyway thank you for pointing out the exlusive, official site, lack of content, at a few members......its all their faults.

well it is settled ppl. admin has nothing to do with anything, its all some clowns here that keep the content away. they are the ones to blame, obviously, for the lack of interviews and 'jewels'.....lawls...i mean its so obvious.

agree with born i think the amount of wack posting pushes away good conent for this site
    i mean i seen were some one is band and creats like 10 other names talking shit about the mod that band them

it clutters the site some also along with all the arguing sorry for the spelling
    and crapy threads....along with cats just clowning around too much and never contribute any thing to this site

back befor thecrash we had some tight members that dont post any more cuz of whats going on
    ...i stay away from the crap about 85% of the time

i try and help this fourm and bring some decnt members to the sit also give the mc's and fans more to hear and do with mixtapes
    collabs ...and with this i hope it brings the site closer to the clan and what not ...the clan knows about the tape
    and what not
    with things changed around some on here i belive this site could slowy become the site it was befor the 2 hack crashes

but for now i will try and do what i do to entertainn my self and all the peeps that respect me to feel the same

so with tha said ..i say

peace

// Never Defeated // born invincible's Avatar

thank you eD.... you proved my point. im not mad only stating the obvious which is seemingly to complex for your to comprehend. its cool... for now on we will talk to you like your a little kid. so you can grasp what the grown folks are talkin bout.... and for future reference.. whatever your little comebacks are... they are gay!!!

Quote Originally Posted by born invincible View Post
    thank you eD.... you proved my point. im not mad only stating the obvious which is seemingly to complex for your to comprehend. its cool... for now on we will talk to you like your a little kid. so you can grasp what the grown folks are talkin bout.... and for future reference.. whatever your little comebacks are... they are gay!!!
    How did I prove your point? you had no point ...only assumptions and excuses....if you had a point then you could prove to us that the admin of this site is not offered exclusive content because of me and a few others....that is what you are trying to say right? it has nothing to do with the admin its all the fault of a few members right? right. that is the weakest excuse i have ever heard....
    as for the little kid and grown folks issue.... you chimmed in as if you were an admin or some1 who actually knew shite....

and for future reference ...dont get mad at the posts...you loose when that happens Mr grownup......

Whaa!

More cry baby bullshit.

This is what you mother fuckers like to do? Whine around about ciblerings. I don't even know who the fuck civlalringz is and i've been here for a while.

Cival ringz don't give a fuck about you or me.

The wu-tang don't give fuck about us either.

You would think they would at least drop in under an alias, post for a week, and then shock us by revealing themselves before they quit posting.

Yeah, that's the shit I would do...............

But fuck that, I went to wu concert, and they didn't even come over to sign autographs to a hand ful of fans by the tour bus.

FUCK THAT

WU DOES NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU