Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Cilvaringz..Admin or Just here?

too many people have a glorified nostalgic veiw of this place, because now they dont feel as cool as they used to when the had their "e-friends" here.

// Never Defeated // born invincible's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eD View Post
    How did I prove your point? you had no point ...only assumptions and excuses....if you had a point then you could prove to us that the admin of this site is not offered exclusive content because of me and a few others....that is what you are trying to say right? it has nothing to do with the admin its all the fault of a few members right? right. that is the weakest excuse i have ever heard....
    as for the little kid and grown folks issue.... you chimmed in as if you were an admin or some1 who actually knew shite....

and for future reference ...dont get mad at the posts...you loose when that happens Mr grownup......

exactly my point....

Quote Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
    Good posters will always come and go for a variety of reasons. There is no sense trying to get posters back to mimic how the community once was.

Its like forming a bunch of basketball players to play like the Boston Celtics in the 80s....it just wont work these days. Also like Saved By the Bell the New Class....same formula but it just didnt work.

I have seen a few newer "good" posters but a lot of you dont even notice since many of you are to concerned with the people you dont like....you likely wont notice how good those posters are until they stop posting.
    THAT IS SOOOO ME!!!!!

Killbot Beats 2008 NIGGGAAAAAAAAA
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=842145
    Lawrlz Ya Sniffs???

"we laptop nigga, thugs on a computer." -TheShaolinAssassin

does anyone get paid for this site cuz there's alotta free shit to do if u dont like it start your own wu site an put in work like 36, windwalker and chambermusik. man this site is fine with or without cilva, he payz the billz thats good enuf in my book. shoutout to ringz staycool dog thankz for re-uppin the corp.
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

Quote Originally Posted by illstatiq. View Post
    too many people have a glorified nostalgic veiw of this place, because now they dont feel as cool as they used to when the had their "e-friends" here.
    exactly, and people will just call things dumb, and stupid, and gay, instead of contributing. It happens at almost every forum.

Quote Originally Posted by "SiCkARoCkS" View Post
    CILVA'Z PLAYIN HIMSELF IF HE THINKS FUNDING THIS SHIT HOLE IS A GOOD INVESTMENT
    i dont think it matters wether or not its a good investment whats inporeten is that it gets all the fans around the world a place to descus thing and opens up a world comunity of people who care about the music and the bands conseder it a good deed for the people
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

ed is a weapon of mass employer-employee relationship destruction

if i was cilva i'd go to house of flying daggers and rap battle the fans.

Lawrlz Ya Sniffs???

Quote Originally Posted by pimptastic View Post
    hahahahha, he needz to do a contest or something thats what esco did. i think it'd be sweet win some kickz or something. Do a wucorp trivia thang or some shit.

and if he lost? haha, the rest of the Wu would clown him for eternity. "You got merked by a netcee" *plays Nelson laugh track

Support the Real. Click HERE

yo yo cilva actually u got an alright site its like dual diagnosis and shit tho. Go'z thru mad changez but the activity is decreasing and alotta timez it'll just freeze completely, u should let me run this bitch, we could make it way more ill, make it more versatyle and big and shit

Quote Originally Posted by maestro wooz View Post
    ed is a weapon of mass employer-employee relationship destruction
    tropical trees puff whateva.............

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Unseen View Post
    and if he lost? haha, the rest of the Wu would clown him for eternity. "You got merked by a netcee" *plays Nelson laugh track
    if he lost i'd prolly die of laughter.

Lawrlz Ya Sniffs???

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

Peoples,

Whatup. First of all let me explain the whole thing so yall get a better perspective. Indeed I do own this site, but under executive supervision by RZA. As you might know or not know, the Wu brothers are not internet savvy and have only recently caught on to the potential of the net. And thats only a few brothers, not even all of them yet.

In the beginning I had to spend much time on convincing RZA to invest in this site. RZA has invested once and once only. It's a fee not even worth mentioning, but that's not because of 'greed' or anything, but simply due to ignorance of the net. If it wasnt for Jordi, this would not have existed, and I do agree he is greatly missed here.

The first time we crashed, few years ago, was because we had so much traffic on this site, the server could not handle it and we had to go up to almost $1000 per month in server rates. Without RZA's financial support we could not do it, and before we came to a solution the site had already crashed, including the automatic backups it made, and Jordi left it for what it was. He did however leave us the designs but it was up to me to get the site back online, without support from anyone. As you know, to get a professional company to run this site would cost more than it would generate. So we lost many members during the time we were down and when I found a dude who was averagely skilled with websites, we managed to bring the site back but very unprotected and accesible by hackers which eventually happened and we went down again.

I went through an enormous stressful time trying to bring the site back up, once more without support and luckily came across Tom Breztlaf who was also doing the Wu-Wear site. You have to understand that all of us worked for free till this day to keep this site alive because we believe in it. It's one of the most visited artist sites on the world wide web. Not only was it important to keep the Wu name alive and the fans talking, but ofcourse it was also vital for my career. It was the only outlet I would have for my music, which eventually as I had hoped, was appreciated by the fans.

Reason I dont post here that often is because most of the time I'm not on here. I'm logged in most of the time, but it's usually my man Swordsman who logs in for me, checking up on whats happening and then hits me on the phone and lets me know whats going on. Now, it's easy to complain that there isn't much news on here but thats simply because there's not much happening in the Wu-world and like 36 Chambers said, the members are hard to reach. I speak to Ghost on the regular, Rae, Rza, Gza, but there's not much happening except writing. We refuse to post rumors and do not report on far distance people who somehow know a killa bee through someone and consider themselves affiliated to the Wu. If it's not news worthy and not confirmed by the clan itself, we won't post it. Even if we go weeks without news, it gives no reason to make up news. At this moment there is much unclarity going on in the Wu and so we now have to triple confirm news before actually knowing whats really happening. Divine might tell me Nov-Dec is blocked out for Clan album recordings while Angela (GZA's manager) might say she knows nothing of it and that GZA is on tour in those months. That's not an example, thats a true story. We hope the fans understand. And there is much more shit going on which I wont go into right now, but it does perfectly explain the fall of the Clan in sales, popularity, relevance and website maintanance these days. Organization is everything.

People are free to post here as they want and talk about what they want, but it's unfair to come on here and criticise those who go out of their way to keep this site running for all of you, at no payment and with much stress, time and even money invested. If it wasnt for all the fans visiting this site, the Google Ads wouldnt add up and the server would be impossible to pay for and the site would collapse. But luckily we still have a huge amount of fans visiting the site, and it's really the fans that keep this whole thing going, so lets keep it that way.
    Last edited by Swordsman; 12-19-2006 at 06:11 PM.

tell em cilva
    haha

thanks for hitting this up and telling peeps how it is

and i thank u and probly most of the members here would do the same
    for upping this site twice after the crashes
    and keeping the site alive
    ..i have no complants
    i come on here and do my thing
    thats it
    if thier is somthing going down ill stay away from the the stuff i dont like
    haha

thanks for posting man

peace