Page 1 of 26 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: YES... Your wack thread has been deleted! (please read before posting a new thread)

Exclamation YES... Your wack thread has been deleted! (please read before posting a new thread)

Ive had many complaints about how shit general chat is, we even had a few of the better forum members leave cos of this so i thought id go thru it and delete a few pointless threads. So far ive deleted about 10, so some of u guys posts would have gone, u know who u are. Basically we need 2 stop posting bullshit, this forum is kinda weak right now, too many people freepostin etc...

Are there any other threads im missing that should be deleted? If so type it in here and ill take a look. Providing a link would be helpful.

If u guys dont like what ive done... go somewhere else, i hear 50cent.com is full of 15yr olds who post bullshit, go there Wutangcorp.com used to be one of the gretest forums on the Internet, ask anyone who used to visit this place back in the day. We trying to bring those days back, but we cant with all this shit being posted. But of course we trying to have some fun too, lets keep that in mind.

So use this thread to suggest what threads should be deleted and i also realise im going to pick up alot of hate 4 this too so lets use this as the 36chambers hate mail thread, i get too much of that in my private messages box as it is so post the rest here.

Peace to all.

BIG L Rest In Peace

Veteran Member

Default Re: YES... Your wack thread has been deleted! (please read)

wu tang vs bone and wu tang vs nas and wu tang vs new kids on the block and this thread here ha ha

As long as no theads where poured my sick heart out were deleted I'm ok with this movement

Let the gay flow out
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

finally!

these stupid threads are dragging the site down. people who have real stuff to say arent gonna come here and its making the site into a den of noobs and retards.

you cant stop this stuff from happening(it is the fuckin internet after all) but you gotta regulate this shit.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Peace 36chambers

isnt mark on vacation?.....delete all his threads 36.....sorry bout sun tzu...i just reasoned with him i think, i tried, but yeah, i made it a thread cuz he seemed pissed and i figured id finish chatting with him in the open so peeps wouldnt think we were gonna start arguing all the time...yo tho, who cares about those cats abandoning wu corp,...yo, the battle forums like overflowing, and at one time there were 33000 cats registered i guess.....this place needs to expand...its a cool forum.....not a buncha rascist shit, yo, delete mark.....all his posts an everything, leave him a crumb,,,,,..fuck, where's he taking his vacation?.....good luck, rename this the official "pitchin your weak shit thread,...just in case u we're wondering where that brilliant idea of yours went,...u can find out here"...

yeah, one
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

personally i dont have that much of a problem with the vs. threads. some of the threads make for some good discussion. its just that some people are so immature on this site that they cant handle an opposing opinion or anyone questioning whether someone might be better than wu-tang. i understand that it can get old when there so many of them but at the same time wu-tang isnt really doing much right now so its hard to find things to talk about.

the bone/wu one was fuckin stupid cuz the kid said he could PROVE that bone was better than wu by saying that bones sold more records. everyone explained how records sales dont determine a hiphop artists worth and it was monotonous cuz everyone was saying the same thing. it should have been shut down when the kid said they're better cuz they sold more records.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Just prevent Zig making any threads

Default Re: YES... Your wack thread has been deleted! (please read before posting a new thread)

an keep the "I-Legit beef thread" handy...he's flooded some of the most down to earth whatever the fuck there called,...mature threads around.....not all by himself but some cats always gotta have the last word.

Default Re: YES... Your wack thread has been deleted! (please read before posting a new thread)

I consider myself a good poster. That's gay and I know it. Eat my dingleberries or I'll stab you with my spoon...

u mad mad mad mad mad mad echo mad mad mad

haha is that really really really u Jasper?

And that guy who u post in the biker outfit... that aint u too, is it? If it is i have much respect 4 a man who wears that much leather

BIG L Rest In Peace

hope he doesnt do that again

made me sad,... yeah an mad, cut it out

That's all me

haha but what about the dude in all the black leather? That aint u is it... if it is ur a dutch god.

BIG L Rest In Peace

I'll tell you, that's not me. Really, not me.