Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: Just Some Thoughts....

i think i'm high

Quote Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
    If color wasn't important, then god would've made us all the same. I'll be whatever you say I am, but that's not going to change anything. I bear witness to the truth, and because of that I'm wrong. Ok. The truth isn't color biased, the sun shines on everybody regardless.

Until black people, and when I say black I'm talking about all the shades of black(not the stereotype of what black is) have freedom, justice, and equality then there's not enough discussion on this topic.

skin color has to do with geography......if you are born far up north in a cold climate why would you need to be dark?

Realness

Veteran Member

Dear God, this is Question and Answers Part 2 only with a dumber person leading it.

speaking of cold climates

why do people voluntarily live in cold climates at this point?
    all the points have been made

If color wasn't important, then god would've made us all the same. I'll be whatever you say I am, but that's not going to change anything. I bear witness to the truth, and because of that I'm wrong. Ok. The truth isn't color biased, the sun shines on everybody regardless.
    skin color is only skin color. it doesn't seperate us, we seperate ourselves. we're all human. and God - though I thought the black man was god, not a spook mystery god. i must've missed something - didn't make people different colors anyway. migration and evolution did that.

Veteran Member

According to Islam, God made people all the different colors and nations to make them diverse and interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by eD View Post
    Ignorance ^ most of the 'colored' ppl today are being oppressed by their own.....

last i checked if you were of color in the US you have a damn better chance than lets say anyone of color in Africa......

i see you still didn't do your homework and you went from one clown to another to represent you -

these people, who are oppressing their own........ are speaking english correct ?

what are they oppressingtheir own with ?

GUNS ?

who manufactures these GUNS by the millions ?

these people live where and come from where ?

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

Quote Originally Posted by LHX View Post
    lmao

ship is sinking and dude is still pointing fingers

the ship is sinking BECAUSE people are pointing fingers

and now look at me, im wasting my time pointing fingers at the guy pointing fingers at white people

so now im fucked too

when you have lost all hope and belief isn't doing any good for you, you point fingers - what else can you do on your way down into death ?

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

the ak 47 is the most prominent weopon in africa...made by russians....also in somalia and sudan they do not speak english. alot of blacks are being killed there by arab and muslim blacks. but there you go again blaming other ppl for some shit........

Ol' Dirty Bastard swordplay, Dirt McGirt be pickin up skirts on 4th & Broadway, Japanese bitch be suckin my dick, Peurto Rican hoes be lickin ma split, California Mountain Snake on debate
    be givin me head, while I'm countin my cake, crushin up an 8th
    of that snow white shit, in the Pussy Wagon not hittin the brakes...

Quote Originally Posted by With Erika View Post
    I think everyone likes this, bitching about the knowlegde they percieve as facts. This forum is just an excuse to beef with eachother because obviously, no one wants to discuss the important things that really matter ie; World starvation, dictatorships, corruption, climate changes and poverty.

I hate this forum.
    It could be. I already know who likes comming here just to try and expose others of their fallacies and apparent "lack of knowledge" just to entertain themselves and give them the feeling of winning. These same people dont give a shit about anything else that this forum has to offer, hence appear abnoxious.

If people want to discuss race, then discuss race if you are comforable doing it and want to repeat the same cycles in every thread.

Not every thread will ask a question that leads to other questions, then what everyone's view of it and why its their view on it then find common ground.

the ak 47 is the most prominent weapon in africa...made by russians....

Russia ?

why do africans use guns made by russians ?

also in somalia and sudan they do not speak english.

what european languages do they speak over there ?

alot of blacks are being killed there by arab and muslim blacks.

why ?

but there you go again blaming other ppl for some shit........

where did i blame anyone ?

who did i blame ?

there are good reasons why africa is in the condition it is in

Ignorance ^ most of the 'colored' ppl today are being oppressed by their own.....

the caucasians are the true colored people - pink and red skin, yellow,or red hair, blue, or green eyes.

last i checked if you were of color in the US you have a damn better chance than lets say anyone of color in Africa......

a better chance to do what ?

IF I READ THIS ENTIRE THREAD WHAT DO U THINK WOULD HAPPEN TO ME INTELLECTUALLY?
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

exactly thatz all i see in this muthafucin ktl, a buncha people wit knowledge who are good at changing the subject on one another
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

Veteran Member

- The Blackman is God.

- It's effed up what happened to the "Indians" I mean, I still haven't seen one in real life, have you???

- War...war not good for nobody.

- Money don't make the world go round, the sun of man does!

- You gotta admit, sometimes kats really don't know what the eff they're talking about.

- To bring somebody into the reality of God, means destroying they're current reality, life.

- Have you noticed, Venezuala is lettin' their ballz hang.

- Diamonds....really are not that rare!

- Just because you have the knowledge of self doesn't mean your problem magically disappear...nope it don't work like that.

- Child molestation and rape...naw dawg, I can't forgive you for those things.

- White folk, stop chanting reverse racism, black folk can't be racist! You know this, it's your institution not ours.

- Hiphop ain't dead! I kept it preserved for times like this.

- Teach the babies, and preserve them a home.

- Black folk, if you vote, get something for your vote. As a whole, there's still economic inequalities, use that vote to "actually empower your community" stop voting for nothing.

- The hood is the hood and the ghetto is the ghetto, it don't matter where they're at it's still a effed up place to be at times.

- The Blackman is God!
    YEAH IT'S TRUE......YOU ONLY WANT TO FOCUS ON "RACE" AND THE "5%"

Quote Originally Posted by LHX View Post
    speaking of cold climates

why do people voluntarily live in cold climates at this point?
    yeah, this is what ive been wondernig also..

The summers are warm tho..