Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Just Some Thoughts....

Quote Originally Posted by 7EL7 View Post
    he's upset because he just found out that not all natives of the land called america has light skin and "good hair"

your ass cheeks are yellow

not brown
    not tan

butt yellow lmao
    You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Don't presume you know what I know, if you have something to say then say it, just don't waste my time with petty lame attempts to begin e-beef.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

Fearless Vampire Killer UNCLE RUCKUS's Avatar

shine cock ?

i thought you was playing

its said that this is a real tribe

http://www.shinnecocknation.com/testimony.asp
    No I was serious

Quote Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
    You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Don't presume you know what I know, if you have something to say then say it, just don't waste my time with petty lame attempts to begin e-beef.

oh shit - its true what they say about yall

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

Quote Originally Posted by kwu View Post
    No I was serious
    i learndiddid something new today

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

Fearless Vampire Killer UNCLE RUCKUS's Avatar

i learndiddid something new today

haha
    Whats that picture in your signature?

Quote Originally Posted by kwu View Post
    haha
    Whats that picture in your signature?

Thats this cartoon chick from the animatrix i'm trying to get at

she got 2 sisters if you want

heres a closer look at her

http://img419.imageshack.us/img419/9046/pdvd001xw9.png

I am starting to like you bighead.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by 7EL7
    we'll get everything that the "white man" stole from us

What did they steal? They didnt steal shit from you.

It says US - ...From US - not just me - and if you haven't done any research on the subject, why reply here ?

Know the ledge is not your arena

and regain our positions as the God of this natural world that "the white man" is trying to make artificial.

Please try...the Nations of Africa are so busy fighting amongst them selves and even the black Arabs and black Muslims in Africa are killing each other in Chad, Sudan, Somalia and other places.....you cant even get your home lands under control let alone change this Nation.

and when they find out who the true devil is (and they are beginning to realize) they will turn all that energy on their conquerers and children of their conquerers - we know who turned brother against brother

now - where will you be when we do all of this 4 years from now ?

I will be chillin' watching American Football on my flat screen......

i doubt that very much being that you'll have no electricity and their will be about 50 big black men in your home ramming your head into that flat screen of yours - but keep dreaming Mr. Clown - do like john lennon and imagine

go get a late pass <<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by eD View Post
    So you are admitting that you are a retard...you cannot even speak the black languages you dumb shit..if you could you would and prove me wrong. But you cant. I bet your wearing shoes made by a company owned by whites...i bet your Internet service provider is a white owned company...your ppl are not gawds you depend on us and our goods for survival.

your artificial, robot, cancer causing world is on its way out Mr. Clown

if you put the boiled ham sandwich down for 1 minute may be you'll be able to see this

none of the above you mentioned was created by white men lol

pwnt

son dullah - you are behind in class - again go get a late pass - how are you gonna own some one when your words are the equivalent to the strength of a baby punch on the chin of the heavy weight champion of the world - and i'm am very serious about this - you are obviously new to all this and YOU have not done any research on the subject - you look and sound real stupid right now Mr. Clown -

Go read up and ask questions before you get into a debate with me - these newbie ass bastards lol
    Last edited by 7EL7; 10-26-2006 at 03:31 PM.

Bitch please....what you think all the guns is for? you think im not ready for anything? bring on your war dood and get shut the fuck down.

another clown ass movafuca incriminating himself thinking that 200 guns is gonna save him - stupid ass - it takes ONE BULLET - only one - presidents get assasinated - how are you gonna squeeze the trigger when you'll have no fingers rolly ?

lawls....you pay a cable bill? your paying a white company
    you buy groceries with white money? you give as much money to the white man as you talk shit about them. and that is funny.
    cable ?

him and his money is going in the fire - what part of this don't you understand ?

ps. Mr. Clown - everything in america is not white owned

and white men do not have the amount of power you think they do any more

that shit is slipping from them everyday - be a good doggy Mr. Clown and submit - your choices are slimming down

lalws you use the Internet. you probably ride a bus or drive a car too....im sure you use plumbing too? oh gawd it gets better and better.......ohh ohh and i bet you have a cellular phone!!11.

ahahahaha dood your a moron....its on its way out? what are you going to do you have been so dependent on all of these things for so Long i mean even your family too? aaaaaaaaaahahahaha

what i will do is live off of the natural land like a natural man

are you natural ?

or will the Sun and the earth elements chew your pink ass up when all the white mans robots and machines get destroyed ? lol

Ed go to bed man - you are losing

Quote Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
    - The Blackman is God.

- It's effed up what happened to the "Indians" I mean, I still haven't seen one in real life, have you???

- War...war not good for nobody.

- Money don't make the world go round, the sun of man does!

- You gotta admit, sometimes kats really don't know what the eff they're talking about.

- To bring somebody into the reality of God, means destroying they're current reality, life.

- Have you noticed, Venezuala is lettin' their ballz hang.

- Diamonds....really are not that rare!

- Just because you have the knowledge of self doesn't mean your problem magically disappear...nope it don't work like that.

- Child molestation and rape...naw dawg, I can't forgive you for those things.

- White folk, stop chanting reverse racism, black folk can't be racist! You know this, it's your institution not ours.

- Hiphop ain't dead! I kept it preserved for times like this.

- Teach the babies, and preserve them a home.

- Black folk, if you vote, get something for your vote. As a whole, there's still economic inequalities, use that vote to "actually empower your community" stop voting for nothing.

- The hood is the hood and the ghetto is the ghetto, it don't matter where they're at it's still a effed up place to be at times.

- The Blackman is God!
    respect brotha, anywayz, i gotta say this tho...just cuz this guy doesnt feel white people deserve any respect and forgiveness doesnt mean all people who have dark skin think the same. use your head fam, dont let one post or thread from one member turn u into a hater. peace blackman, and peace to the whiteman and native'z as well.

this is whats up if your still wondering, i want my shit to count before i go out i dont wanna waste my time fuckin bein annoying on the internet so im really ready to put whatever i can into action if u cant understand that just pm me maybe i can break it down further. one
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

ive been in ktl for sometime now....you cant even reply to what ive said and that is how ageous moon was...you cant even admit that you are much of the cause of your problems as the white man is.....your arguement is met with a reply and you cannot even come up with anything better than calling me a newbie? sheesh dood...
    sheesh dood ?

what kind of .............

listen you corny ass clown movafuca - if you been here a long ass time and you still can't understand what this is all about then you are just retarded - and you exposed yourself as such - i stomp on bastards like you all day long on and off line and have been doing so for many years - you are a flea under an elephants foot

Hey Eddy the Clown, your best bet is to get with other white people who want the madness to stop - there are a few - stop being a white supremist - there is nothing supreme about being pink - look at the black man as the father of all civilizations - call him daddy - be a good doggy and put down the guns - i know you are scared - and you want people to be scared of you so you made yourself into this monster - but i see the scared little pray boy in you - bring him out and stop acting out in class - maybe i'll give you a C- for effort
    Last edited by 7EL7; 10-26-2006 at 03:43 PM.