Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Let's keep it real please

FACT:

i would take my chances with a tornado instead of trying to navigate thru poisoned food and water
    all the points have been made

poisoned food ?

dam

who poisoned the food ?

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

they

put ham in the candy

mmmmmm

boiled ham flavored bubble gum

ham isn't bad

my grandfather ate it and he lived to be 122 years old

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

Its good that you posted this thread, some need to give respect when its due.

I knew of some of those inventions, but it was fun to read more of them.

however

What have you (whites) added on to humanity other than death and destruction?
    If you really observed this forum for as long as you say, do NOT attempt to make it one of THOSE threads please.

Quote Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
    Its good that you posted this thread, some need to give respect when its due.

I knew of some of those inventions, but it was fun to read more of them.

however

If you really observed this forum for as long as you say, do NOT attempt to make it one of THOSE threads please.

hey lets answer him - i'm thinking very very hard lol

Quote Originally Posted by 7EL7 View Post
    mmmmmm

boiled ham flavored bubble gum

ham isn't bad

my grandfather ate it and he lived to be 122 years old
    my great grandfather brushed his teeth wiff ham and could leap log cabins in single pound

true story

he also wrestled whales using Ham Power

oh yeah

well my gramps was doing back flip kicks and swinging dolphins by the tail at age 88

they called him Ham power supreme

that trade mark shit gotta nigga peein over here lol

my great uncle had a secret recipe for bacon noodle soup when he had a cold

and toast wiff lard squares

it only works if you add the fat back wiff skin attachments

lets keep it real

all history is suspect

if all inventions have led to a self-destructive planet, then what good are any inventions

i invented a new recipe wiff red cabbage, but i keep my mouth shut about it because it wont do anybody any good

red cabbage green cabbage

AreteOne

All of these things and then some, and yet some "white folk" still wanna fake the funk. Without Blackpeople, there would be no white people. Without black people giving white people power, they(whites) would have no power. There's a universal fear that their heart pumps throughout their body and psyche. Deep down, they know what's up.

What have you (whites) added on to humanity other than death and destruction?

Don't start none won't be none!
    I really hope your kidding. Why would you battle ignorance hundreds of years old with more ignorance. As someone who is a history major your partly right a lot of those disciplines can be traced back to that time (a book called black athena is all about how Greece robbed African culture) but to say they are solely responsible for them is ludicrous no one group can lay claim to anything like that its a gradual culmination of cultural mixes. As someone who is white and isn't racist to read this is just stupid. I don't know anyone who has this "universal fear" pumped through their body or their psyche. It may just be cause I'm from a diverse area but that post was more racist than what I hear from white people I know. Its also foolish to argue black vs. white inventors. The printing press was invented in China on clay tablets and then by some German guy in the 1400s unless you know a source earlier, then I stand corrected. If your gonna praise African inventors, go ahead but don't take incorrect stances and alienate alienate those who don't stand for ignorance or racism.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

our people want justice

and yall know what for

to say that "we all are guilty of something" will not cut it

understand our pain

but you don't

be compassionate, but you are not

all these choices of yours makes it harder for you if you ony knew