Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: "i Wrote a letter to the government the other day"

shut your dumb ass up

niggas live in PROJECTS !

has your corny ass ever seen a PROJECT !

what the fuck is a PROJECT but a government experiment

niggas is government experiments and so is natives

i happen to be of both

now take your rinestone headband wearing ass to a street corner, hold up the picket sign, and FEEL special.

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

i'm sorry
    for something i didn't do
    i lynched somebody
    but i don't know who
    you blame me for slavery
    100 years before i was born
    guilty of being white

Quote Originally Posted by crass xxx View Post
    i'm sorry
    for something i didn't do
    i lynched somebody
    but i don't know who
    you blame me for slavery
    100 years before i was born
    guilty of being white

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

theres never going to be reparations

Quote Originally Posted by 7EL7 View Post
    the bible has a lot of bullshit in it

thats enough to make me hurl

not all transitions happen fast tho

makes sense in a agonizing way

its too bad it uses words like 'punishment'
    it could just as easily be said that it takes 3 - 4 generations for people moving the wrong way to learn to move the right way

fuck books
    all the points have been made

i wasn't using it to say this is how it will happen because "the good book" says its a fact

thats kephrems thinking

Quote Originally Posted by APSU View Post
    i wasn't using it to say this is how it will happen because "the good book" says its a fact

thats kephrems thinking
    i know

your point is still valid tho

the book makes sense

i just have beef with the diction
    all the points have been made

I never got anything for living in caves for years, except for a terrible skin condition and this really cool t-shirt..

Wouldn't really atter if it was asking too much or too little. Charging Soldier makes a lot of good points too about the fucked up state of America. But more than anything, if it were to go down like this, white people wouldn't have it, and this would be the beginning of the Revolution. Damn near Helter Skelter. Then the problem with that would be those who chose not to get involved to do mixed feelings about it and genetics. Shit is mad complicated yo...
    Still Ain't Nuttin Ta Fuk Wit

shut your dumb ass up

So we all can see this nigga is fake and a lier, let's all read his original comments:

most of the darker skinned natives here in america are seen as "black" and not native - many of them don't know their background some of us do

alot of the so called natives that exist today are not really natives - ***they*** are a government project/experiment - products of the raped natives and the wicked european -

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...4&postcount=15

Let's see you try and explain to us what you stated here, with what you're saying now, without us realizing that you're one lying ass nigga.

Kephrem the lier,slanderer,trouble maker - child of satan comes back for more lumps
    how many do you want this time ?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by 7EL7
    shut your dumb ass up

So we all can see this nigga is fake and a lier, let's all read his original comments:

Quote:
    most of the darker skinned natives here in america are seen as "black" and not native - many of them don't know their background some of us do

alot of the so called natives that exist today are not really natives - ***they*** are a government project/experiment - products of the raped natives and the wicked european -

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...4&postcount=15

Let's see you try and explain to us what you stated here, with what you're saying now, without us realizing that you're one lying ass nigga.
    What i said is FACT - there are many and plenty white men running around trying to claim native - i met a few on the west coast - have you ever left harlem ?

There are many people who claim native and are not - and yes the GOVERNMENT did/are experimenting on whats left of alot of these so called natives by placing them where they want to place them and putting them in worst condition by KEEPING them poor - same with niggas - put in poor areas and kept poor. When a government places liquor and guns and an area then steps back to watch, this is a government experiment a project

If you would take the time out to fucking think instead of catching tity fits over words you misunderstand but are too arrogant and proud to ask for an explanation for, you'd limit the lumps placed on your head when you come at me - your rhinestone head band will not protect your skull from getting lumped up - go lay down kephrem
    Last edited by 7EL7; 11-23-2006 at 10:23 AM.

Plus the thread is about Repairing the people that the Government experimented and continues to experiment on

not the facts that i wrote 9 months ago

this ass wanna come into a thread like this to argue - expressing his hatred and jealousy - a true black devil who misinterpets the scripture then points the finger - never has anything positive to offer - where is robin, batman ?
    church lady #2 is MIA - is he pregnant ?

Plus the thread is about Repairing the people that the Government experimented and continues to experiment on

not the facts that i wrote 9 months ago

this ass wanna come into a thread like this to argue - expressing his hatred and jealousy - a true black devil who misinterpets the scripture then points the finger - never has anything positive to offer - where is robin, batman ?
    church lady #2 is MIA - is he pregnant ?
    Again you bring these homosexual visions. You never bring anything about unity. You keep bringing some racial division shit and then you, you point the finger and run your drunkin mouth online like you got nothing better in this life to do for yourself

When a government places liquor and guns and an area then steps back to watch, this is a government experiment a project

There's liquor and guns available in any area of North America. That's a fact. Quit bringing that "Blame the White man." mentality to the table.

Living in blame of the past sins of white people in America is something you have to get over on a personal level I guess. It's detramental ways of thinking like this that make me skeptical of anything Sunny Winters got to say. So what they experimenting with on you these days?
    Break fast is served

i think i'm high

From Hip Hop to the World

"we want the bronx all to ourselves"

what does this mean, boogie down started hiphop. but who is we? that hiphop can only be heard in the bronx? i really don't understand that at all

Realness