Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: "i Wrote a letter to the government the other day"

Big Risk 1 of the Realest Big Risk's Avatar

No one has suffered more than the black man, its a horrible horrible world we live. No matter how much you persuade, and Ill be there with you guys persuading, the united states and the rest of the world will never man up to the barbaric, lustful, and blood hungry acts they have brought on to the black men and women. This world is too racist, and I believe its just going to get worse. It went from the destruction of Afrika, slavery to jim crow, to fire hoses and police beatings, to crack, coke, AIDS, ect. Police brutality happens every fucking day, hispanics( like myself) and blacks( mostly) suffer from this more than any other group of people in this country. The natives like charging soldier are exactly what his name is, soldiers. Very strong and intellectual people, peace to them, they have suffered the genocidal act of the Europeans aswell. The future of all of us with a darker skin complexion is not good, well at least not for a long time. We must strap up before they take the guns away from us too, and be strong.

Peace.

We Want all of that right now - tell a cousin,a neice,and moms a pops to feel the same way -

They gonna give me my shit back !

On another note - Your soundclick page is sick - Extra Sick - Thanks for the Hip Hop

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

PRODIGAL SUN

^^ Word

Its good to see peoples get some feed back on there music.

Peace
    Its all in you kid

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 7EL7 View Post
    This

Covers all of that lol
    Some things needed to be spelled out and defined.

for example-

You can't have land, and not the airspace, you don't need other countries flying over and taking pictures of your shit.

That's something I see here on the reservation. Antyime there is a gathering out in the open- religions ceremonies, school trips to the badlandz etc.... there's always airlplanes flying low taking pictures. The air force doesn't have any reason to be flying over the reservation other then to gather intelligence, so everytime there's a gathering of natives.........

Big Risk 1 of the Realest Big Risk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 7EL7 View Post
    We Want all of that right now - tell a cousin,a neice,and moms a pops to feel the same way -

They gonna give me my shit back !

On another note - Your soundclick page is sick - Extra Sick - Thanks for the Hip Hop
    Quote Originally Posted by Alesco View Post
    ^^ Word

Its good to see peoples get some feed back on there music.

Peace
    thanks to both of you, i work hard man and every piece of feedback makes me work alot harder.

i think i'm high

so wow "we want the bronx all to ourselves" i guess since noone answerd me this really means not hiphop, but the blackman wants the bronx all to himself. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA keeep dreaming

Realness

Quote Originally Posted by Charging Soldier View Post
    Some things needed to be spelled out and defined.

for example-

You can't have land, and not the airspace, you don't need other countries flying over and taking pictures of your shit.

That's something I see here on the reservation. Antyime there is a gathering out in the open- religions ceremonies, school trips to the badlandz etc.... there's always airlplanes flying low taking pictures. The air force doesn't have any reason to be flying over the reservation other then to gather intelligence, so everytime there's a gathering of natives.........

that shit gotta stop

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

Last edited by Kephrem; 01-19-2007 at 03:50 PM.

Last edited by Kephrem; 01-19-2007 at 03:51 PM.

your shit ain't even worth reading any more
    you are finished

^^Sometimes I feel like telling you more about yourself but I don't go for hitting a wounded animal syndrome. Even though you deserve a good thourough wake-up call yo. Nobody here is finished, everybody got a different point of view on shit.

All I ask is you stop calling me a church lady, telling people on forums how I'm on your bosack when in fact you asking about me when I dont post for a few days, ect. ect. Or how I'm searching for a "man"-(that one still amazes me).

Most importantly though, don't bring any of that pedophile culture round.
    Break fast is served

Leviticus 19:16

" 'Do not go about spreading slander among your people. " 'Do not do anything that endangers your neighbor's life. I am the LORD.
    Leviticus 19:15-17 (in Context) Leviticus 19 (Whole Chapter)

Proverbs 10:18
    He who conceals his hatred has lying lips, and whoever spreads slander is a fool.
    Proverbs 10:17-19 (in Context) Proverbs 10 (Whole Chapter)

Jeremiah 6:28
    They are all hardened rebels, going about to slander. They are bronze and iron; they all act corruptly.
    Jeremiah 6:27-29 (in Context) Jeremiah 6 (Whole Chapter)

Jeremiah 9:4
    "Beware of your friends; do not trust your brothers. For every brother is a deceiver, and every friend a slanderer.
    Jeremiah 9:3-5 (in Context) Jeremiah 9 (Whole Chapter)

1. Ezekiel 36:3
      Therefore prophesy and say, 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: Because they ravaged and hounded you from every side so that you became the possession of the rest of the nations and the object of people's malicious talk and slander,
      Ezekiel 36:2-4 (in Context) Ezekiel 36 (Whole Chapter)

2 Corinthians 12:20
    For I am afraid that when I come I may not find you as I want you to be, and you may not find me as you want me to be. I fear that there may be quarreling, jealousy, outbursts of anger, factions, slander, gossip, arrogance and disorder.
    2 Corinthians 12:19-21 (in Context) 2 Corinthians 12 (Whole Chapter)

James 4:11
    Brothers, do not slander one another. Anyone who speaks against his brother or judges him speaks against the law and judges it. When you judge the law, you are not keeping it, but sitting in judgment on it.
    James 4:10-12 (in Context) James 4 (Whole Chapter)

1 Peter 3:16
    keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander.
    1 Peter 3:15-17 (in Context) 1 Peter 3 (Whole Chapter)

1. 2 Peter 2:11
      Bold and arrogant, these men are not afraid to slander celestial beings; yet even angels, although they are stronger and more powerful, do not bring slanderous accusations against such beings in the presence of the Lord.
      2 Peter 2:10-12 (in Context) 2 Peter 2 (Whole Chapter)

1. Jude 1:8
      In the very same way, these dreamers pollute their own bodies, reject authority and slander celestial beings.
      Jude 1:7-9 (in Context) Jude 1 (Whole Chapter)
    Last edited by 7EL7; 11-24-2006 at 10:50 PM.

Last edited by Kephrem; 01-19-2007 at 03:53 PM.

Awwww - poor poor church lady is confused - mixing up stuff as usual

Quote:
    Originally Posted by APSU
    i wasn't using it to say this is how it will happen because "the good book" says its a fact

thats kephrems thinking

Good Quote - and true as hell

The government prolly threw it away.