Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Miami fans = worst in sports

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post

And Bedlam... Miami Canes fans are prolly just as bad they have a hard time filling out that stadium half the time even when they are good. Me? I rep all Florida Colleges equally though I show more favortism towards FSU because my sister went there. I was glad when Gators won the NCAA Tourny, and I was pissed when they lost the other week. I know one thing for sho though... FSU > Gators in the final game of the year.
    You do realize that FSU sucks horribly this year, and the Gators sill have national championship hopes... FSU has no chance son

FSU had a powerful game today... and they said the same bout the noles last year and they won the ACC Title.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
    FSU had a powerful game today... and they said the same bout the noles last year and they won the ACC Title.
    you know what also happend last year? Gators won 34-7

Fuck a 34-7.

Quote Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
    In Detroit, all 4 of our major teams (Lions, Tigers, Redwings, and Pistons) sell out every game, so we get mad love from the fans. Michigan State and Michigan Football also sellout every game
    uh you sure bout you lions and your tigers. sure the tigers sold out all this year cuase they were actually good. but what bout the last 10 years and the beggining of this year when there was no one sittin in the outfield? and the lions fans are bitchin bout their managment and the seats are always pretty empty. but i do give detriot props for UM, MSU, Pistions, and The wings fans alot a die hards. and to all the longtime tiger fans that stuck with it through hell