Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Man's Thread

Veteran Member

Default Black Man's Thread

- Interesting how "Jews" won't let you forget about the holocaust but when you talk about slavery and the African holocaust, the Trail of tears, etc, they simply write you off as 'angry' or 'dwelling in the past'.

- There's a difference between being black in america(immigrant) and being a homegrown black in america(born and raised in america with parents who were born and raised here).

- Black people didn't make this a white and black issue. AMERICA made it a white and black issue because America was built from the institution of racism.

- Murses ...ain't the thing to wear. Men shouldn't be rockin' purses and that's what they are. On top of that, don't you realize the youth are already confused.

- Get rich and buy freedom!!!

- The study of history is more than just remembering dates. Study history to understand how every action of the past directly effects right now!!!

- If you're black get back, if you're brown stick around, if you're yellow you're mellow, and if you're white you're alright. Not my words....but it applies. How come you don't see more dark skin people (especially women) via the media???

- Knowledge is the foundation, not a foundation.

- How dope was the first killah priest album?

- Teaching a woman is the same as teaching a nation.

- Have we read the willie lynch letter yet? I have, if you haven't you might wanna take a step back talking about slavery and the conditions of black peoople.

- When did Jesus start teaching christianity?

- How ill was slavery? Check this....slavery was so ill that when people think of it they envision blacks with chains on their feet, but they didn't need chains to keep them on the plantation. That's some ill sh*t!!!

- 9/11...I was there!!! First hand experience and I still don't have any worries about outsiders blowing sh*t up. A million and one high terror alerts and nothing. That's terrorism at its best. Think that over.

- To my NOI folks, supreme wisdom was composed by two people, and when those two people were together, there's no conformation of fard saying he's allah, but it was confirmed he was a prophet.

- I remember the first time I saw the hebrew israelites....my first thought was why them dudes wearing pajamas???

Professing themselves wise they became fools. Tell us o wise one what original people were wearing before the European style of dress was introduced to them... was it some jeans and button ups? or, was it royal apparel, turbans (you know like the SEMINOLES used to wear), head scarves (like the MOORS used to sport), and WARRIOR type garments (down to the foot with girdles - Rev. 1:13, and mitres, Exd 28:4) that can even be seen even in certain movies, in historic epics that show Samurai, Egyptian nobles, Asian Lords and Prince's, etc.

Is this what you consider "pajamas" you damn confused ass Negro.

http://www.stewartsynopsis.com/captu...fromarabia.jpg
    http://faculty.maxwell.syr.edu/gaddi...%20Archers.jpg
    http://www.tradestonegallery.com/ic16c.jpg
    http://icon-art.info/img/large/00729.jpg

So now the question that's more pertient becomes why your Father Pudding used to dress up in a Turkic originated garment, that damn suit and tie isn't no damn royal apparel, that's the faggot devils masonic dress code. (phalic symbol and all)

http://www.UploadYourImages.com/img/...larence13x.jpg
    Last edited by Kephrem; 11-01-2006 at 09:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kephrem View Post
    Professing themselves wise they became fools. Tell us o wise one what original people were wearing before the European style of dress was introduced to them... was it some jeans and button ups? or, was it royal apparel, turbans (you know like the SEMINOLES used to wear), head scarves (like the MOORS used to sport), and WARRIOR type garments (down to the foot with girdles - Rev. 1:13, and mitres, Exd 28:4) that can even be seen even in certain movies (?), in historic epics that show Samurai, Egyptian nobles, Asian Lords and Prince's, etc.

Is this what you consider "pajamas" you damn confused ass Negro.

(YES !)

http://www.stewartsynopsis.com/captu...fromarabia.jpg
    http://faculty.maxwell.syr.edu/gaddi...%20Archers.jpg
    http://www.tradestonegallery.com/ic16c.jpg
    http://icon-art.info/img/large/00729.jpg

So now the question that's more pertient becomes why your Father Pudding used to dress up in a Turkic originated garment, that damn suit and tie isn't no damn royal apparel, that's the faggot devils masonic dress code. (phalic symbol and all)

http://www.UploadYourImages.com/img/...larence13x.jpg

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

Veteran Member

Ok I'll adress these one by one so look at the original post.

*Jews actually are pretty sympathetic on all that. I had a Jewish girlfriend once and she talked about how bad slavery and segregation were. Most Jews (real Jews not the retarded Messainic Jews like Kephrem) feel a lot of sympathy on that shit. Plus considering you're white you sound completely heil hitler saying that. Why don't you tell us what you think as a white man?

*What's the difference? Whitey fucked up Africa too. Just because you came here of your own will doesnt mean you weren't forced to act white, talk white and think white in your homeland.

*So you're reaction is to be a white dude who calls himself Black Man? Cracka what?

*Murses- who would?

*Get bling bling niggas! How mature.

*Thanks whitey for telling me to study history.

* Eva notice how you shift points within a point?

* ????

*Yeah

*Now that s actually true. The women are the future.

*???

*Ill statement.

*??? Ill=cool. You know that right? I hope not.

*Um.. ok.

*What? Fard was just a dude. He taught some dope shit but wisdom alone dont make you a prophet.

*Um...

Question of the day: Is Black Man Ali G?

And Kephrem... Black Man is white.

Quote Originally Posted by 7EL7 View Post

Someone tell this faggot that his enlightener Maku wasn't wearing 'throwbacks' and 'baggy jeans' down there in that now defunct complex in Georgia.

And smh @ suggesting that what the ancestors used to wear is somehow outdated, or implying that foolishness. Only the weak conform to the devils garments, and to any of his ways.

Which says it all about this bafoon, really, not only does he acknowledge that he's a confused ass Negro, but straight up disrespecting what great people wore back then. Straight up black devil.
    Last edited by Kephrem; 11-02-2006 at 12:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Fist View Post
    *Jews actually are pretty sympathetic on all that. I had a Jewish girlfriend once and she talked about how bad slavery and segregation were. Most Jews (real Jews not the retarded Messainic Jews like Kephrem) feel a lot of sympathy on that shit.
    Here's what Black Jesus Christ has to say about your caucasian Jews there buddy: Revelation 2 verse 9 and 3 verse 9.

And you must not like Priest then, because that's exactly what he is, a "Messianic Jew".
    Last edited by Kephrem; 11-02-2006 at 01:00 AM.

y'all crack me up. the reality of it is you lot dont actually have a clue what they used to wear. nobody does. cos none of us were there. so lets just stop bitchin about it, wipe our mouths and move on from this gay ass arguement.l
    Ol' Dirty Bastard swordplay, Dirt McGirt be pickin up skirts on 4th & Broadway, Japanese bitch be suckin my dick, Peurto Rican hoes be lickin ma split, California Mountain Snake on debate
    be givin me head, while I'm countin my cake, crushin up an 8th
    of that snow white shit, in the Pussy Wagon not hittin the brakes...

Someone tell this faggot that his enlightener Maku wasn't wearing 'throwbacks' and 'baggy jeans' down there in that now defunct complex in Georgia.

What the fuck is a maku -

enlightener ? lmao this nigga has officialy lost it

Malachi,Puddin,or Farrakhan - tell us all who my enlightener is clown pants wearning ass nigga.

And smh @ suggesting that what the ancestors used to wear is somehow outdated, or implying that foolishness. Only the weak conform to the devils garments, and to any of his ways.

so you are confirming that you and your peoples dress like circus acrobats, with leather wrist bands and spikes, He-man headbands, Mc Hammer Pants, dirty ass pirate beards you believe if you cut it you are committing a sin lol

- thats your group who thinks that by standing on a busy corner holding up signs of dead babies and screaming at white folks is a true warriors job

GET THE FUCK OUTA HERE "WIFF" THAT SHIT

and stop lying to these people telling them you a native - you ain't no fuckin native

Which says it all about this bafoon, really, not only does he acknowledge that he's a confused ass Negro, but straight up disrespecting what great people wore back then. Straight up black devil.
    how can a nigga who follows the clown pack gonna call someone a bafoon - you and your BACK THEN shit - Museum ass nigga - they used swords to fight their wars back then too lol - you gonna go up against guns wiff swords ?

Used to Bees don't make no honey

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Interesting how "Jews" won't let you forget about the holocaust but when you talk about slavery and the African holocaust, the Trail of tears, etc, they simply write you off as 'angry' or 'dwelling in the past'.
    Interesting how you just stereo typed a whole group of people. Are you starting to see a pattern here?

- There's a difference between being black in america(immigrant) and being a homegrown black in america(born and raised in america with parents who were born and raised here).
    Yes, the diffeence being that Black people born in America have citzen ship, and the immigrant has to have a green card.

- Black people didn't make this a white and black issue. AMERICA made it a white and black issue because America was built from the institution of racism.
    America's been dead for a long time, he can't blame this country's problem on one man. And where is this institution of racism? I never heard of this school.

- Murses ...ain't the thing to wear. Men shouldn't be rockin' purses and that's what they are. On top of that, don't you realize the youth are already confused.
    Thanks for using yourself as an example.

Your already free, your a prisoner of your own making. Money is the prison.

- The study of history is more than just remembering dates. Study history to understand how every action of the past directly effects right now!!!
    You need to follow your own advice.

- If you're black get back, if you're brown stick around, if you're yellow you're mellow, and if you're white you're alright. Not my words....but it applies. How come you don't see more dark skin people (especially women) via the media???
    That's deep. Don't think to hard.

and..........?

- How dope was the first killah priest album?
    Yeah, it was alright.

- Teaching a woman is the same as teaching a nation.
    Good point, are children do need fathers.

- Have we read the willie lynch letter yet? I have, if you haven't you might wanna take a step back talking about slavery and the conditions of black peoople.
    I'm gonna be honest, I haven't read it. Post it.

- When did Jesus start teaching christianity?
    Hay-zuez? That guys alway on the block preaching the good word.

- How ill was slavery? Check this....slavery was so ill that when people think of it they envision blacks with chains on their feet, but they didn't need chains to keep them on the plantation. That's some ill sh*t!!!
    How is that ill?

- 9/11...I was there!!! First hand experience and I still don't have any worries about outsiders blowing sh*t up. A million and one high terror alerts and nothing. That's terrorism at its best. Think that over.
    I'm glad you feel safe whitey.

- To my NOI folks, supreme wisdom was composed by two people, and when those two people were together, there's no conformation of fard saying he's allah, but it was confirmed he was a prophet.

- I remember the first time I saw the hebrew israelites....my first thought was why them dudes wearing pajamas???

Veteran Member

*Jews actually are pretty sympathetic on all that. I had a Jewish girlfriend once and she talked about how bad slavery and segregation were. Most Jews (real Jews not the retarded Messainic Jews like Kephrem) feel a lot of sympathy on that shit. Plus considering you're white you sound completely heil hitler saying that. Why don't you tell us what you think as a white man?
    As a whole, I would say there's far more jews who feel no sympathy for the black holocaust that killed over 100 million compared to 6 million in germany and they all weren't jews...black people were dying there too, and other people beside the "jews." I had one girlfriend who.....

No, I'm not for Hitler and what he did, although I do understand why he did on so many levels. He was only living out a predetermined idea that he was born with.

Oh and by the way, those jews that you say have so much sympathy are the same ones who own those diamond mines and exploit the indeginous people and their resources...the same thing their fore-fathers did.

*What's the difference? Whitey fucked up Africa too. Just because you came here of your own will doesnt mean you weren't forced to act white, talk white and think white in your homeland.
    Being institutionalized in America is different from the countries in Africa. The institution that created the current black population and their current state of living/being in the U.S. is very distinct from those in the countries of Africa. One very important difference is language. Black people in America don't have their own language because it was destroyed during the trans-atlantic slave trade.

*So you're reaction is to be a white dude who calls himself Black Man? Cracka what?
    Cracker....a term not of racism or prejudice but an actual term or name given to the person who would whip the black slaves and the name came from the "crack" of the whip and the "cracker" is the one who actually performed this duty.

Why are you caught up in my name???

*Murses- who would?
    Kanye West rocks them!!!

*Get bling bling niggas! How mature.
    Not bling bling...get rich and buy freedom. If you get rich and you want free from you job you can buy your freedom if you're rich...you don't have to work anymore. If you don't like where you live, get rich and buy freedom from where you're at and go someplace else. Replying get bling bling nigg#s! How intelligent.

*Thanks whitey for telling me to study history.
    I didn't just say study....you don't like the truth that I'm telling. The sword placed over me is controlled by the will of the most high, and I do nothing without his permission. I don't fear the sword falling upon my head, because our time is up and the truth needs to revealed.

*What? Fard was just a dude. He taught some dope shit but wisdom alone dont make you a prophet.
    What makes you a prophet? Every prophet was just a man.

PRODIGAL SUN

If i may say.....

Is any one learning from this thread ??

That is the point of this aint it ?

Or is it ??

Veteran Member

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kephrem

so you are confirming that you and your peoples dress like circus acrobats, with leather wrist bands and spikes, He-man headbands, Mc Hammer Pants, dirty ass pirate beards you believe if you cut it you are committing a sin lol
    You're a funny dude for this one. LOL!!! Reality is, its so true...no disrespect b.u.t in this day and time, dudes look like a tribe of black he-men and a minion of pirates.

- thats your group who thinks that by standing on a busy corner holding up signs of dead babies and screaming at white folks is a true warriors job
    I'm not touching this one.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kephrem

how can a nigga who follows the clown pack gonna call someone a bafoon - you and your BACK THEN shit - Museum ass nigga - they used swords to fight their wars back then too lol - you gonna go up against guns wiff swords ?
    Maintaining traditions is good, b.u.t if you don't change with the times you're going to die. Who has more magnetic, the people who look like they straight outta conan the barbarian movie, or the people who look like the people? All prophets are raised from among the people...they look just like the people, talk like the people, can get down with the people.

Veteran Member

Quote:

Interesting how "Jews" won't let you forget about the holocaust but when you talk about slavery and the African holocaust, the Trail of tears, etc, they simply write you off as 'angry' or 'dwelling in the past'.

Interesting how you just stereo typed a whole group of people. Are you starting to see a pattern here?
    Hey if the shoe fits, rock it!

Quote:

Yes, the diffeence being that Black people born in America have citzen ship, and the immigrant has to have a green card.
    LOL...you're a funny dude. But its more than what you said, there's a difference.

Quote:

America's been dead for a long time, he can't blame this country's problem on one man. And where is this institution of racism? I never heard of this school.
    America dead... America is well and kickin...kickin real hard. Is this the same dude who still refer to caucasians as the white-man??? Now that's ol'school indian talk right there. Where's the institution of slavery...hahahaha!!! You a fool!

uote:

Your already free, your a prisoner of your own making. Money is the prison.
    Yeah...money is the prison? Your people used money...even before the "white-man" came....just wasn't greenbacks. And some greenbacks damn sure would help elevate the socio-economic condiotion of the native americans.

Quote:

and..........?
    u don't understand do you...

Quote:

I'm gonna be honest, I haven't read it. Post it.
    Find it!!! It'll be more rewarding.

Quote:

I'm glad you feel safe whitey.
    Weren't you the same dude complaing about talking with respect? Why the "whitey" talk? You think you're going to hurt my feelings? Nope not at all. Your lack of intelligent come backs simply reveals how sick you and your people are. Whitey must've handed you a blanket with dummy juice on it and you got infected.

PRODIGAL SUN

All yall Peoples need jesus or some thing like that man.

A mean cmon,

Why yall gotta name call n shit. This is just going back and forth with
    insult. And you just keep it going black man. (or white man)

What is your goal on this site ?

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

[quote=Black Man;635925]Quote:

LOL...you're a funny dude. But its more than what you said, there's a difference.
    Which is .............

America dead... America is well and kickin...kickin real hard. Is this the same dude who still refer to caucasians as the white-man??? Now that's ol'school indian talk right there. Where's the institution of slavery...hahahaha!!! You a fool!
    Uh huh, and you were the one saying I can't speak English.

Yeah...money is the prison? Your people used money...even before the "white-man" came....just wasn't greenbacks. And some greenbacks damn sure would help elevate the socio-economic condiotion of the native americans.
    And what was this money called again? Your so fucking smart.

u don't understand do you...
    No I get it, you have a rapist wit.

Weren't you the same dude complaing about talking with respect? Why the "whitey" talk? You think you're going to hurt my feelings? Nope not at all. Your lack of intelligent come backs simply reveals how sick you and your people are. Whitey must've handed you a blanket with dummy juice on it and you got infected.
    No, I don't care what you think or how you feel. It's just funny because everytime I say jump- you say which direction.