Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Black Man's Thread

i think i hit a nerve!
    Ol' Dirty Bastard swordplay, Dirt McGirt be pickin up skirts on 4th & Broadway, Japanese bitch be suckin my dick, Peurto Rican hoes be lickin ma split, California Mountain Snake on debate
    be givin me head, while I'm countin my cake, crushin up an 8th
    of that snow white shit, in the Pussy Wagon not hittin the brakes...

.. stop livin' in the past .. ..

PRODIGAL SUN

He be lookin for e beefs
    Its all in you kid

Veteran Member

In order to know where you're going, you have to know where you come from - Fredrick Douglas. History was kept from (certain) people so their true greatness wouldn't be achieved. Talking about the past isn't living in the past. When a person says "stop living in the past" it says alot about who and what they are. The past is the key to the salvation of original people.

Veteran Member

White Man's Burden?

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Fist View Post
    White Man's Burden?
    im down to make a positive difference
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

White Man's Burden?

i think we just get sick and tired of hearing what out idiotic ancestors did. yet we have to hear it time and time again. we are not them. i love history and dont get bored of it. but if you want to continue to bring up this subject and hate, its just gonna rot you from the inside out.
    Ol' Dirty Bastard swordplay, Dirt McGirt be pickin up skirts on 4th & Broadway, Japanese bitch be suckin my dick, Peurto Rican hoes be lickin ma split, California Mountain Snake on debate
    be givin me head, while I'm countin my cake, crushin up an 8th
    of that snow white shit, in the Pussy Wagon not hittin the brakes...

Quote Originally Posted by supremecharma View Post
    i think we just get sick and tired of hearing what out idiotic ancestors did. yet we have to hear it time and time again. we are not them. i love history and dont get bored of it. but if you want to continue to bring up this subject and hate, its just gonna rot you from the inside out.
    You dont have to hear it.....some come here and discuss it without pointing fingers at each other. Sometimes its important to discuss it.....if it is done certain ways, progress can be made.

Its not really a subject of hate unless it really is the intention. Rather than hearing what ancestors have done, its about acknowledging what did happen and what the truths are....then its fun for everyone. When certain beliefs come into play that tell a story about what certain people really are....then it starts getting touchy. However it is true that one side is quick to play offence and the other to play defence....but teams cannot be played.

Veteran Member

the truth is the truth

Quote Originally Posted by supremecharma View Post
    post of the muthafuckin day

maybe even week

its pointless to cover the same ground over and over again

the real questions are:
    who are you today?
    and
    what are you moving toward tomorrow?

i have a lot of sympathy toward people who get accused for things they didnt do

just another form of oppression

you cant stop oppression by oppressing
    all the points have been made

Veteran Member

The White Man's Burden statement was really meant to be sarcastic since Black Man is a self-righteous douche. I seldom feel hatred for white people.

The White Man's Burden statement was really meant to be sarcastic since Black Man is a self-righteous douche. I seldom feel hatred for white people.
    i read it as such

charma's summary of the situation was still well put tho
    all the points have been made

its all good man i hate people sometimes too. im also serious about the positive difference that can be made, cuz i dont wanna hate myself or my people
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

Veteran Member

Default Baptized but not changed

John Cecil Rhodes (founder of DeBeers Diamond Company and the Rhodes Scholar Institute

"I contend that we are the finest race in the world, and that the more of the world we inhabit the better it is for the human race. Just fancy those parts that are at present inhabited by the most despicable specimens of human beings. What an alteration there would be if they were brought under Anglo-Saxon influence. Look again at the extra employment a new country added to our dominion gives. I contend that every acre added to our territory means in the future of birth to some more of the English race. Why should we not form a secret society with but one object, the furtherance of the British Empire and the bringing of the whole uncivilized world under British rule? Poverty is better under our flag than wealth under a foreign one. Africa is still lying ready for us, it is our duty to seize every opportunity of acquiring more territory and we should keep this one idea steadily before our eyes that more territory simply means more of the Anglo-Saxon race, more of the best of the most human, most honorable race this world possesses.

You're gonna have to get over your own self-hate eventually. The white guy you're quoting isn't a white guy that you've ever met. Generalities based on skin tone alone mean absolutely nothing.

Support the Real. Click HERE