Thread: Black Man's Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Alesco View Post
    If i may say.....

Is any one learning from this thread ??

That is the point of this aint it ?

Or is it ??
    blackman lost my attention before i finished the first sentence
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

The blood suckers of the poor are military strategist, we are dealing with a group of people(the rich White and Black) who have 360 degrees of knowledge wisdom and understanding of Unity, education,physical training and among other things.

there are still some things that are not even mentioned about that fatefull day when our Fathers and mothers who were babies at that time when they were taken from their home and had to work as servants and slaves for these white people. Think about it how can any person just come inside another person's house and just take their children without a fight or even calling the authorities.....Black, and Brown seeds should not even worry about the end of world craze or the terrorist threat or the New World Order...ALL THAT ABOVE HIT US 400 YEARS AGO. We was mentally but temporary stripped from our power to do for our self that is worst than getting burned up in eternity after death.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Daring View Post
    The blood suckers of the poor are military strategist, we are dealing with a group of people(the rich White and Black) who have 360 degrees of knowledge wisdom and understanding of Unity, education,physical training and among other things.

there are still some things that are not even mentioned about that fatefull day when our Fathers and mothers who were babies at that time when they were taken from their home and had to work as servants and slaves for these white people. Think about it how can any person just come inside another person's house and just take their children without a fight or even calling the authorities.....Black, and Brown seeds should not even worry about the end of world craze or the terrorist threat or the New World Order...ALL THAT ABOVE HIT US 400 YEARS AGO. We was mentally but temporary stripped from our power to do for our self that is worst than getting burned up in eternity after death.
    The Honorable Elijah Muhammad touched on this revelation in his book the Destruction of America.

People fear outside threats, when the messenger of Allah said the destruction of America will occur from within. Think that over.

Veteran Member

[QUOTE=Black Man;635896]As a whole, I would say there's far more jews who feel no sympathy for the black holocaust that killed over 100 million compared to 6 million in germany and they all weren't jews...black people were dying there too, and other people beside the "jews." I had one girlfriend who.....

No, I'm not for Hitler and what he did, although I do understand why he did on so many levels. He was only living out a predetermined idea that he was born with.

Oh and by the way, those jews that you say have so much sympathy are the same ones who own those diamond mines and exploit the indeginous people and their resources...the same thing their fore-fathers did.

Typical white man you want to divert the blame to the Jews you slaughtered and oppressed in Europe for 2000 years and blame them for what you did. They were involved in slavery because they had limited economic options under the system set up by you and that was one of the careers that they were allowed. Does anybody else find this the most retarded post Black Man has posted yet?

Here let's see what you did to the Jews because that shit didn't start with the Holocaust:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_anti-Semitism
    I wonder how many millions would show up dead if you added that up.

Now who did most of the shit on there? Who do you think I am going to trust? Get your head checked Mel.

Let's see who did the rest of the shit on your list: Whitey Commonus (Whites) or Whitey Jews (Jews)?

Owned most of the slaves: Whites.
    Profitted from them the most: Whites.
    Trail of Tears: Whites.
    Most inclined to accuse blacks AND jews of dwelling in the past: Whites

Now with all do respect I'd suggest leaving the jews the fuck alone because you oppressed them and I frankly don't believe you have a right to criticize a group you oppressed when you oppressed the group they supposedly oppressed as well.

Talk about generalizing, geez.

Veteran Member

"Never Again"

[hebrew man praying]

[Intro:]
    Feel this
    To all those races, colors, and creeds, every man bleeds
    for the countless victims and all their families
    of the murdered, tortured and slaved, raped,
    robbed and persecuted - Never Again!
    To the men, women, and children
    Who died in their struggle to live, never to be forgotten

[hebrew man praying]

[Verse 1:]
    Yo my own blood
    Dragged through the mud
    Perished in my heart still cherished and loved
    Stripped of our pride, everything we lived for
    Families cried
    There’s no where to run to, no where to hide
    Tossed to the side
    Access denied
    6 million died for what?
    Yo a man shot dead in his back
    Helpless women and children on the constant attack
    For no reason
    Till the next season
    And we still bleeding
    Yo it's freezing
    And men burn in hell, some for squeezing
    No hope for a remedy, nothing to believe
    Moving targets who walk with the star in their sleeve
    Forever marked with a number, tattooed to your body
    Late night, eyes closed, clutched to my shotty
    Having visions, flashes of death camps and prisons no provisions
    Deceived by the devils decisions
    Forced into a slave
    Death before dishonor for those men who were brave
    Shot and sent to their grave
    Can't awaken, it's too late
    Everything's been taken
    I'm shaken, family, history, the making

[Chorus:]
    Never again shall we march like sheep to the slaughter
    Never again shall we sit and take orders
    Stripped of our culture
    Robbed of our name (never again)
    Raped of our freedom and thrown into the flames (never again)
    Forced from our families, taken from our homes
    Moved from our God then burned of our bones
    Never again, never again
    Shall we march like sheep to the slaughter (never again)
    Leave our sons and daughters
    Stripped of our culture
    Forced from our families, taken from our homes
    Moved from our God and everything we own
    (never again)

[Verse 2:]
    Some fled through the rumors of wars
    But most left were dead, few escaped to the shores
    With just 1 loaf of bread
    Banished, hold in for questioning
    And vanished
    Never to be seen again
    I can't express the pain
    That was felt on the train
    To Auscwitz, tears poured down like rain
    Naked face to face
    With the master race
    Hatred blood of David
    My heart belongs to God and stay sacred
    Rabbi's and priests
    Disabled individuals
    The poor, the scholars all labeled common criminals
    Mass extermination
    Total annihilation
    Shipped into the ghetto and prepared for liquidation
    Tortured and starved
    Innocent experiments
    Stripped down and carved up or gassed to death
    The last hour, I smelled the flowers
    Flashbacks of family then sent to the showers
    Powerless undressed
    Women with babies clumped tight to their chest
    Crying
    Who would've guessed dying
    Another life lost
    Count the cost
    Another body gas burned and tossed in the holocaust (never again)

[Chorus:]
    Never again shall we march like sheep to the slaughter
    Never again leave our sons and daughter
    Stripped of our culture
    Forced from our families, taken from our homes(never again)
    Moved from own God and everything we owned
    Never again, never again
    Shall we march like sheep to the slaughter (never again)
    Shall we sit and take orders
    Stripped of our culture
    Forced from our families, taken from our homes (never again)
    Moved from our God and burned of our bones
    (never again) (never again)

NEVER AGAIN
    NEVER AGAIN
    The final solution
    Is now retribition
    Remedy, Wu-Tang

[Man praying in hebrew]
    Shema yisrael ad-onhai elo-hainu ad-onai echod
    ["Hear Oh Israel, the Lord is our God, the Lord is One"]

[Gun Shot]

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kephrem View Post
    Here's what Black Jesus Christ has to say about your caucasian Jews there buddy: Revelation 2 verse 9 and 3 verse 9.

And you must not like Priest then, because that's exactly what he is, a "Messianic Jew".
    And Muhammad pbuh says God does not judge people by race, that is a lie in the Bible which he condemned. According to the Koran Jews Muslims and Christians can all go to Heaven. Sorry dude. And Priest is dope and dope transcends small cases of stupidity.

this kind of stuff belongs in a blog

not on a forum
    all the points have been made

re-opened at Ultimate Fists request

if this turns into a generic thread it will be closed
    all the points have been made

Veteran Member

While this is reopened I'd like to just appologize to any Messainic Jews I may have offended. If you practice Messainic Judaism for the sake of getting closer to God that's fine with me. I just have issues with the deceptive nature of your name as you are Christians. I also do not find favorable the Hellfire nature of the teachings of black messainics and the fact the white ones prostelyze in a fanatical manner. Mind your own business what other people believe.

Veteran Member

And Black Man what are you trying to accomplish? Youre posts are way to broad. Please cover one subject at a time, its annoying as hell

Quote Originally Posted by 7EL7 View Post
    What the fuck is a maku -

enlightener ? lmao this nigga has officialy lost it

Niggard, you know damn well who your MAKU is, now stop fronting like you don't know who that is because he's locked up down south somewhere for popping little boys in the behind. You used to stay posting pages of his books on this forum, with all those funny ass pictures of aliens n shit.

Malachi,Puddin,or Farrakhan - tell us all who my enlightener is clown pants wearning ass nigga.
    The hell is this negro talking about now? clown pants? You mean breeches with fringes? that's an ancient Biblical dresscode.

so you are confirming that you and your peoples dress like circus acrobats,
    Everybody knows what acrobats dress like, and it's *nothing* like that image I posted of that terrible looking black warrior with a spear, do you realize how stupid you sound to brothers with real knowledge.

you believe if you cut it you are committing a sin lol
    Show and Prove.

- thats your group who thinks that by standing on a busy corner holding up signs of dead babies and screaming at white folks is a true warriors job
    *Abortion* is apparently acceptable is this cats household, isn't this right?

And we don't ''scream" at no crackers. We do what the Bible says, that is what the Lord, Black Jesus Christ commands us to do -- Isaiah 13:2, and gather the lost sheep of the house of Israel (Matthew 10:5, 6 ).

But anyway tell us what "Apsu" is doing for the betterment of the blackman and woman, beside sitting and scratching his shitty ass posting day and night talking shit with some european whiteboys?

and stop lying to these people telling them you a native - you ain't no fuckin native
    Nigga I was on this forum before you, and whoever has been here just as long can bear witness that in my first few posts I stated my tribe. But anyway, who goes around lying that they're native while also bigging up black and native unity?? you one dumb ass nigga.

they used swords to fight their wars back then too lol - you gonna go up against guns wiff swords ?

Perhaps physical swords one day, but not currently, but if you knew the scriptures (which you don't) you'd know this:

2Cr 10:4 (For the weapons of our warfare [are] not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds

Hbr 4:12 For the word of God [is] quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and [is] a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
    Last edited by Kephrem; 11-03-2006 at 01:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Fist View Post
    And Muhammad pbuh says God does not judge people by race, that is a lie in the Bible which he condemned.
    Nah, the lie is your funky little religion there, which accepts the same white people whose bombing the hell out you damn Muislims world wide. *All* religions accept *all* people because you *all* worship Satan. And like Nimrod you all join up for one cause, and that's to worship the Devil.

Rev 12 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

1Cr 10:20 But I [say], that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils.

You don't sacrifice to the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, you damn heathen SACRIFICE TO DEVILS.

According to the Koran Jews Muslims and Christians can all go to Heaven.
    Listen, the only thing your plagurist little book there got correct was Cow 122, look it up.
    Last edited by Kephrem; 11-03-2006 at 01:59 AM.

wow, this is kinda interesting
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

Listen, the only thing your plagurist little book there got correct was Cow 122, look it up
    Are you saying the Quran is a fraud? And what is Cow 122 referring to if you are referencing it?

Support the Real. Click HERE