Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Man's Thread

Niggard, you know damn well who your MAKU is, now stop fronting like you don't know who that is because he's locked up down south somewhere for popping little boys in the behind. You used to stay posting pages of his books on this forum, with all those funny ass pictures of aliens n shit.
    Amen to that. Raelian like cultish bullshit that only the word of the One True God broke the spell off with me.

Anybody can sit here and study all religions and come up with a bunch of bullshit. It's madness. It's for the weak and meek at heart. It's a dis-ease of the soul/mind/body/spirit.

If you feel no joy when you pray or redemption - then your not written in the Book of Life.
    Break fast is served

Quote Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
    Amen to that. Raelian like cultish bullshit that only the word of the One True God broke the spell off with me.

Anybody can sit here and study all religions and come up with a bunch of bullshit. It's madness. It's for the weak and meek at heart. It's a dis-ease of the soul/mind/body/spirit.

If you feel no joy when you pray or redemption - then your not written in the Book of Life.
    deep
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

Quote Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post

I completely agree. Especialy that last sentence.

Veteran Member

Default Who Said It?

Can you guess who said these things?

1. That the first difference which strikes us is that of colour. Whether the black of the negro resides in the reticular membrane between the skin an scarf-skin, on in the scarf-skin itself; whether it proceeds from the colour of the blood, the difference is fixed in nature, and is as real as if its seat and cause were better known to us. And is this difference of no importance? Is it not the foundation of a greater or less share of beauty in the two races? Are not the fine mixtures of red and white, the expressions of every passion by greater or less suffusions of colour in the one, preferable to that eternal monotony, which reigns in the countenances, that immovable veil of black which covers all the emotions of the other race? Add to these, flowing hair, a more elegant symmetry of form, their own judgment in favour of the whites, declared by their preference of them, as uniformly as is the preference of the Oranootan (Orangutan) for the black woman over those of his own species…./ advance it, therefore, as a suspicion only that the blacks, whether originally a distinct race, or made distinct by time and circumstance, are inferior to the whites in the endowment of both of body and mind.

2. You and we are different races. We have between us a broader difference than exists between almost any other two races. Whether it is right or wrong I need not discuss, but this physical difference is a great disadvantage to us both, as I think you race suffer very greatly, many of them by living among us, while ours suffer from your presence. In a word, we suffer on each side. If this is admitted, it affords a reason at least why we should be separated… There is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be a position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race.

3. I could wish their numbers were increased [said of white immigration], And while we are, as I may call it, scouring our planet, by clearing America of woods,, and so making these side of our globe reflect a brighter light to the eyes of inhabitants in Mars or Venus, why should we…darken its people? Why increase the sons of Africa, by planting them in America, were we have so fair an opportunity, by excluding all blacks and tawneys, of increasing the lovely white and red?

The answers are coming....

of all the dumb things said in history, why would you just pick those three?

how about this gem from Dr. Yacub:
    "What's the worst that could happen?"
    all the points have been made

Quebec Gold

1. Thomas Jefferson

2. Abraham Lincoln

3. Benjamin Franklin

American Thoughts on Race
    by Mumia Abu-Jamal, 1998
    Last edited by frosted592; 11-03-2006 at 01:29 PM.
    Television tells lies to your vision so, beware of the trick-nology set off to fool the mind if you're dumb you're lost, if you're wise you will find that poison is a devil substance made for scratch' cause one rotten apple destroys the whole batch

Veteran Member

Default Intellectual seperation

Typically when I post some thoughts, the only thoughts that get attention are thoughts based on racism. Here I will discuss race and racism. I will focus my attention to give a clear presentation of race and racism as possible. I will support my thoughts in accordance with academic standards. I will ask that you do the same. For those who do not have a thorough knoweldge on this topic, I ask please refrain from posting your opinions until you research the topic in depth. Posting opinions in the realm of facts will only cause problems and the pathway to solutions will be obstructed.

My words will appear in white, let's begin...

PHYSICAL CALIBRATION DOCTRINE: In which white anthropologists treat people as racial specimens, measuring "cephalic indices" and attempting to prove superiority of the "white" brain. Ugly racist terminology: "prognathism," "platyrhiny," "steatopygous," "sub-Egyptian." Mug-shot lineups of "the Veddan female," "Arapaho male, "Negroid type," "Mongoloid specimen" chacterize this approach. Out of favor in the mid-20th-century, it has enjoyed a revisionist comeback with sociobiology and works claiming racial differentials in intelligence, such as "The Bell Curve."

Racism destroys the identity of a people. How is this done? The foundation of intellectual thought is based on those intellectuals who came before us(teacher to student). Whether they truly possessed true wisdom, or not, this is our source of knowledge. Anthropologist play a major part in racism. By giving the same people different names and classifying them as other than "man" we have a scientifical approach of racism occuring. These terms of identification have the greatest influence on the so-called "negro" or "african." This group of people will be the focus of racism for it is them who have experienced the greatest acts of racism throughout the anals of history. This is not to say that other "minorities" do not or have not experienced racism, for they have, but when the most extreme case of racism is corrected so will all the others.

The "Bell Curve" is still available to the buying public. Not hard to find.

TECHOLOGICAL CALIBRATION DOCTRINE: Insists on forcing archaeological finds as well as living cultures into a grid of "development" based on the use of certain tools, materials and techniques valued by "Western" scholars. Example: "They were a stone age civilization who never discovered the wheel!" Forces cultures into a progressional paradigm: Old and New Stone Ages, Bronze Age, Iron Age, Industrial Revolution, Space Age. This classification ignores the complexity of culture, and the fact that metallurgic technology and military might are not the ultimate measure of advanced culture.

How do we measure the development of civilizations? Do we measure social development with the standard being wealth, architecture, art, intellect, conquest, discoveries, science, morality, war, technology, economics, religion, material items, music, government, etc. etc. In studying the europeans measuring stick, they have a tendency to use conquest, material wealth, and military might. This is quite different from the measuring stick used by the "african." The "african" uses a morality, intellect, and the development of "spirituality" as their measuring stick of social development.

STAGES OF DEVELOPMENT DOCTRINE: The assumption that "primitive" cultures represent lower "stages" in historical evolution, and have yet to attain advanced forms of culture. One English scholar referred to "the child-races of Africa." Usually, social hierarchy, militarization and industrialization are taken as measures of "advanced" civilizations. In the 19th century, scholars openly used the terms "savage," "barbarian," "civilized." Though these offensive words have (mostly) been dropped, the underlying assumptions are still quite influential.

The use of words is another tool that white supremist use to promote their ideas. This enters the field of acedemics. Education helps to develop who and what the person will be. We must understand word meaning, origin, and the context in which it is being used. Words such as primitive, savage, and uncivilized are terms used to plant inferiority into people of color, "africans." This is important to understand, because the ideas of racism whether it's geared toward the upliftment of whites and the oppression of the "african" all of this starts at childhood.

Veteran Member

You know about that site. That's good. A great educator of mine is directly involved with that site and all that come with it.

It's the year 2006, and America is still the America that was during the times of America's fore-fathers. How can this be in America, the home of the brave and land of the free? How can there be such a gap in wealth? How is it 2006 and there's still schools where every child doesn't have a book? People are still being "lynched" by the over-seer, I mean officer. Black people are still being used as tools for experiments. War is on the rise, and education on the decline and this is supposed to be the age of information....america is falling behind at a rapid rate. The court system is not blind, and justice is not justice, it's predetermined based on skin color and money. It's 2006 and America pretty much is the same as she's always been, but why? The answer is quite simple. The foundation that was created, was created by wicked people with wicked intentions. The seed of America is a seed of racial discrimenation.

Regardless too some post's you have made in ktl over the last month which actually do contain some decent knowledge, I believe the purpose of atleast 80% of your threads is to create and incite racial hatred between forum members.

Also i am not regarding this post. but as you seem to post 10 threads a day, this was the newest one available.

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Fearless Vampire Killer UNCLE RUCKUS's Avatar

haha^^^^^^ thats "Blackman"?

Veteran Member

Telling the truth can and will cause racial tensions as we have seen in the past. When Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. spoke on race topics it created what? When El Hajj Malik El Shabazz spoke on the race issues it caused what? The same goes for Marcus Garvey, Harriet Tubman, Frederick Douglas, Nat Turner, Dead Prez, Public Enemy, etc. etc. They were black people speaking the truth about their journey concerning black people and what happened? The hate of america was produced by america, not the people who were oppressed by america and who continuing to be oppressed by america.

I don't run away from what's real, I strive to help the situation. I know what I've done and continue to do concerning this among other aspects of life. As I've said before, everybody else can express their pain, but when it comes to black people, they're pain and voice is ignored or shut down. That's REAL TALK!!! Don't believe me, listen to their black leaders...listen to the people being lead....listen to the people who are just f*cked up. Maybe that's to much like doing right....

Veteran Member

Yeah, that's me and charging soldier in this cartoon....I'm out killing his people and he's right there riding for and with me.

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Last edited by Slippy The Pimp; 11-03-2006 at 03:21 PM.