Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: If Ghost is all over CL2 again than it's a wrap 4 the whole rap game

Default If Ghost is all over CL2 again than it's a wrap 4 the whole rap game

I was listenin to CL1 4 the 10000 time again. Rae n Ghost are now 10x better than they were then n if they did CL2 together than the whole game can call it quits cause nobody will b able to touch it. That's what I think and that's what I expect from this album. What ya'll thoughts about it?

didn't we hear something about ghost not being featured too much on CL2?

I don't think Rae is 10x better now.
    As for myself: I had come to the conclusion that there was nothing sacred about myself or any human being, that we were all machines, doomed to collide and collide and collide.
    - Kurt Vonnegut

CL2 without Ghost is like Godfather 2 without De Niro. So I think all that we hear n read in the interviews is just a publicity stunt so that we can b even more suprised n blown away when we finally hear this goddamn album lol

Quote Originally Posted by Punch View Post
    I don't think Rae is 10x better now.
    why not? he lacks a little bit of energy in his flow, but overall he's stronger than ever, so is Ghost. Prime examples are their features on the Hi Tek album.

yeah i herd it aint he aint featuring in this one. it'd be good again after so many albums done together...................

Veteran Member staycreepin_n_silence's Avatar

Naw it wouldn't be a solo album then. i want rae to put together a solo album with min guest and more rae that's what I'm hoping for
    Common~Talib Kweli~Nas~Az~Bun B~Eightball&MJG~Goodie mob~Fiend~WuTang~Lupe~BoneThugs~SunzofMan~JayZ~Bea ns~Jeezy~The Roots

Blood of a Slave Heart of a King. BraveHeart

Quote Originally Posted by staycreepin_n_silence View Post
    Naw it wouldn't be a solo album then. i want rae to put together a solo album with min guest and more rae that's what I'm hoping for
    wasn't CL1 1 of the 1st solo albums? lol

featuring ghost face killah

Veteran Member staycreepin_n_silence's Avatar

Solo meaning little to no support or Ft artist. You missed what Iwas saying it went over your head. i don't consider it a solo album because really Rae only did like 2 or 3 song by himself of 20 plus songs. I understand putting wu on a song or two but Ghost was all over that album. i consider that album a Duo and Iron Man a Trio
    Common~Talib Kweli~Nas~Az~Bun B~Eightball&MJG~Goodie mob~Fiend~WuTang~Lupe~BoneThugs~SunzofMan~JayZ~Bea ns~Jeezy~The Roots

Blood of a Slave Heart of a King. BraveHeart

Quote Originally Posted by staycreepin_n_silence View Post
    Solo meaning little to no support or Ft artist. You missed what Iwas saying it went over your head. i don't consider it a solo album because really Rae only did like 2 or 3 song by himself of 20 plus songs. I understand putting wu on a song or two but Ghost was all over that album. i consider that album a Duo and Iron Man a Trio
    I got u, but personally i hope it is a Rae/Ghost/WU album again cause nothing equals that energy that they are bringin all together 2 the table

Quote Originally Posted by HAQ View Post
    CL2 without Ghost is like Godfather 2 without De Niro.
    DeNiro wasn't in the first Godfather, so this doesn't make sense. And I heard a while back that Ghost was gonna be on 2 or 3 tracks. I can't imagine Cuban Linx 2 could top the first Cuban Linx. I do agree that Ghost is better now, but not Raekwon. Rae's still good, maybe as good as ever, but certainly not better. There's always time to prove us wrong though...

I'm actually looking forward to More Fish than Cuban Linx 2 right now.

WU TANG RULES AGAIN

Quote Originally Posted by sonny getz View Post
    DeNiro wasn't in the first Godfather, so this doesn't make sense. And I heard a while back that Ghost was gonna be on 2 or 3 tracks. I can't imagine Cuban Linx 2 could top the first Cuban Linx. I do agree that Ghost is better now, but not Raekwon. Rae's still good, maybe as good as ever, but certainly not better. There's always time to prove us wrong though...

I'm actually looking forward to More Fish than Cuban Linx 2 right now.
    I know that, but I was jus lookin 4 a good comparison n chose the 2nd part of GF cause u can't get a better movie than a Pacino and De Niro collabo, the same is wit rap: u can't get a better joint than a Rae/Ghost/Wu collab, ya dig? lol

HAQ

Raekwon was at his best on Ironman.
    Fire fire fire!
    -----> Check Rev. William Burks aka Chuuuch "Nigowkno", "Runnit" and "Ganja"
    -----> KAMi Genesis, vol1, vol2 and vol3- beat tapes
    https://open.spotify.com/artist/48z4...QcWWL0Pat0qEDQ

Wu Vatican

I expect that HAQ will be very dissapointed when this drops. Ghost has been busy as hell all year with "Fiscscale" shit, and now "More Fish." He couldn't even make the VH1 Honors since he was out on tour, so...

and yes, if it were to happen the entire game would be on lock for sure.