Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The Five Percent/Muslims

Default The Five Percent/Muslims

first and foremost the Gods and Earths commony known as the Five Percenters are not Muslims, nor did they ever claimed that they were muslims after 1967.

(those who walked with Allah, Justice and Shahid explained why a few degrees had to be changed at that time, it was to seperate the SONS of Almighty God ALLAH(which the youth called themselves at the time) from the Nation of ISLAM, thats when brothers and sisters (not all though) began taking names from the Supreme Mathematics and Supreme Alphabets instead of from the book of Al-Islam, why because A nation had to be Born un-a-like the familiar versions of ISLAM. to add-on it was to put our selves on the title of being ALLAH individually and collectively.)

NO the Five Percenters do not uphold to the Five Pillars of ISLAM which the Muslims follow:

There is no God but ALLAH and Muhammad(of 1400 years ago) as his last Prophet.
    Fasting in the Month of Ramadhan
    Paying Alms or Charity work
    Praying five times a day
    Making a Hajj to Mecca or Makkah/Bekka

a Muslim is one who must submit to the will of ALLAH. the Gods and Earths or the 5%'ers do not follow none of the above mentioned tenets.

Nor is there a belief system amongst the Gods and the Earths at least not that i recall

the Five Percent do not believe in the teachings of the Koran and like the bible just as a poisonous book that caused a lot of division amongst the righteous people here on the planet earth.

In other words we are not Muslims, we are civilized people
    Last edited by Dirk Daring; 11-09-2006 at 08:54 PM. Reason: it was too many errors

And it begins.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

to eD there is no teaching about any race being superior to any kind of race

the five percenters do not teach racial supremacy

Racial supremecy be Black or White was not even in my mind

ill keep this thread open, but i will keep a eye on it
    all the points have been made

i believe what youre saying, but its my experience, mostly through this site, that most NGE consider themselves to be Muslims.

If they want to be a Muslim then they are muslims plain and simple

so why if this is true it seems rza is muslim not 5% and its funny how on the standard keyboard we use, the 5 is the same key as % ....lol

Yes it is true.....the NGE are not necessarily Muslims.

People commonly do mix the terms up.

Quote Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
    so why if this is true it seems rza is muslim not 5% and its funny how on the standard keyboard we use, the 5 is the same key as % ....lol
    lmao

post of the day
    all the points have been made

wiat wait, question Dusk, is that avatar moonlighting from Marvel Comics? Man he was a silent heroe

Please explain how the words of the Bible and the Quran are poison. I'll be upfront in that I disagree with that statement but I'd like to hear your point of view as to why that is.

Support the Real. Click HERE

Technically the Gods and Earths were dubbed Five Percenters by outsiders but they never really called themselves Five Percenters, yes they are part of the five percent, because they are the poor righteous teachers who do not believe in the teachings of the 10%....but they always looked at each other as Gods and Earths even during Allahs days and time when he was physically on the planet.

Veteran Member

And how do the 5% view races equally? They very clearly believe blacks are superior from what I've seen posted here.