Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Five Percent/Muslims

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Unseen View Post
    Please explain how the words of the Bible and the Quran are poison. I'll be upfront in that I disagree with that statement but I'd like to hear your point of view as to why that is.
    He already said:

"the Five Percent do not believe in the teachings of the Koran and like the bible just as a poisonous book that caused a lot of division amongst the righteous people here on the planet earth."

How can ONE explain it further why a GROUP "does not believe"?

Veteran Member

And if you don't mind me asking what happened to Justice? Is he still around? I know Clarence was shot but no one ever talks about his associates. How about Azrael or the first born?

He already said:

"the Five Percent do not believe in the teachings of the Koran and like the bible just as a poisonous book that caused a lot of division amongst the righteous people here on the planet earth."

How can ONE explain it further why a GROUP "does not believe"?
    There's a difference between bad words and bad people. I was curious if he was making a distinction between the two or if they were getting grouped together.

C'mon Prof a muhfucker can read mayne.

Support the Real. Click HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Daring View Post
    wiat wait, question Dusk, is that avatar moonlighting from Marvel Comics? Man he was a silent heroe
    moon knight

Veteran Member

In the Nation of Gods and Earths, there is no man by the name of Clarence. Justice is no longer here in the physical. Some of the first born are in the physical, some are not. Azreal is still around.

The NGE at one time did call "themselves" 5% or Allah's 5% Nation.

The NGE do not consider the bible or quran to be poison books. They do however recognize those books in their current state have been tampered with.

The NGE doesn't have a belief system, nor do they advocate themselves as believers. They say their foundation is knowledge and not belief as religious people believe.

The NGE are neither pro-black or anti-white. They are pro-righteous and anti-devilishment. There are 5% of all races, from black to white and everything in between.

There's a book called the Mayor's Man where there's a portion dedicated to Allah. The mayor of new york at the time was mayor Lindsey, and he himself a whiteman worked with Allah and his 5% and also gave him high praise in many forms.

Eric I guess you just looked deeper than you really need to for an explanation.

I think "poison" was just a strong word to use for those books. And yes, about the tampering.

on the other hand something can be "poison" if it is taken in a way that it wasnt meant to.

How many ways are there to interpret those books? Which is the right way?

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
    In the Nation of Gods and Earths, there is no man by the name of Clarence. Justice is no longer here in the physical. Some of the first born are in the physical, some are not. Azreal is still around.

The NGE at one time did call "themselves" 5% or Allah's 5% Nation.

The NGE do not consider the bible or quran to be poison books. They do however recognize those books in their current state have been tampered with.

The NGE doesn't have a belief system, nor do they advocate themselves as believers. They say their foundation is knowledge and not belief as religious people believe.

The NGE are neither pro-black or anti-white. They are pro-righteous and anti-devilishment. There are 5% of all races, from black to white and everything in between.

There's a book called the Mayor's Man where there's a portion dedicated to Allah. The mayor of new york at the time was mayor Lindsey, and he himself a whiteman worked with Allah and his 5% and also gave him high praise in many forms.
    Yeah I've heard of that. I still dont get how it works. I mean how can something believe two races are equal when it says one is biologically defected? Why would any white people join this shit?

Veteran Member

Is there any website with bios on those brothers (Justice etc) You never hear much about them.

lol its all good man, to me that's a big statement, so I had to ask.

But to me, you're the only only who can decide what is the right way for you. People who think they know what's right and wrong for everybody else are the one's who tend to have the most skeletons stacked away in the closet.

Support the Real. Click HERE

Veteran Member

Word!

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Fist View Post
    Yeah I've heard of that. I still dont get how it works. I mean how can something believe two races are equal when it says one is biologically defected? Why would any white people join this shit?
    I don't think they say that the original man and the colored man are equal, but from what I understand they can live in equality. How can somebody be equal to a supreme being?

If a white person is living a righteous way of life, they call that man a righteous man. I've been around the nation of gods and earths, and never in my life have I felt any disrespect coming from them, or witnessed any disrespect towards any group of people including white people.

Veteran Member

Really man? Palehorse trips on them all the time. He says they pick fights and shit. Where do u live? Maybe its a regional thing.

Really man? Palehorse trips on them all the time. He says they pick fights and shit. Where do u live? Maybe its a regional thing.
    no I can guarentee it is not a regional thing.

Who knows why they pick fights...perhaps theres a reason....some can claim they are 5% but they truly arent. One person from the NGE once said to me "only 5% of the 5% are truly 5%" but of course that is only a term....it can be easily understood.

If you have ever been around people of the NGE I can guarentee you'd say they are overall humble people.

Veteran Member

I haven't. Its wierd in my area. We got NOI but not NGE. I've always heard NGE was delinquents from the black muslims. Maybe they just want everyone to be all dressed fancy and uptight like them.

Veteran Member

I've been to new york where there's alot of 5%. Their headquarters are in harlem. From what I witnessed, they don't cause trouble with people. They pretty much deal with the youth and not adults like that. Now don't think all of them come across as the warmest people because all of them don't. But once they see that you're sincere in learning and all that, they're the most peaceful of people and they will answer all of your questions and things like that. They do this more so with black people. They "examine" them very close.

I guess how they are is because of what they've been through and continue to go through. But mainly I think its for security because they typically have children around.