Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: The Five Percent/Muslims

Veteran Member

I guess I could technically be considered a god. I'm black, I practice Sikhism (Offshoot of Islam that teaches that god is within) and Sufism (mystical Islam.) I dunno I aint hating on those brothers as much as I used to. They basically black Sikhs but they dont know that.

Veteran Member

Some Sikh beliefs starting in the 1600s:

Men are Suns women are Moons

God is within

Name children as gods (Names are all Hindi for God to show he's within)

i just yawn BIGTIME
    Ol' Dirty Bastard swordplay, Dirt McGirt be pickin up skirts on 4th & Broadway, Japanese bitch be suckin my dick, Peurto Rican hoes be lickin ma split, California Mountain Snake on debate
    be givin me head, while I'm countin my cake, crushin up an 8th
    of that snow white shit, in the Pussy Wagon not hittin the brakes...

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Fist View Post
    Some Sikh beliefs starting in the 1600s:

Men are Suns women are Moons

God is within

Name children as gods (Names are all Hindi for God to show he's within)

Singh
    Break fast is served

Quote Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
    He already said:

"the Five Percent do not believe in the teachings of the Koran and like the bible just as a poisonous book that caused a lot of division amongst the righteous people here on the planet earth."

I find it funny that they believe the underlined when they shit stinks on the inside too. But hey, who am I to say anything about it.

Imperial1

"So sick wit it, I don't spit, I vomit"

No Father to my stench

PEACE
    a 5 percenter can be a Muslim, a Christian, a Jew, or Allah....whatever

you don't have to be in the NGE or NOI to be a 5 percenter

also...the NGE clearly state that they are not pro-black or anti-white so all yaw stupood dooshbags shut the F up

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
    PEACE
    a 5 percenter can be a Muslim, a Christian, a Jew, or Allah....whatever

you don't have to be in the NGE or NOI to be a 5 percenter

also...the NGE clearly state that they are not pro-black or anti-white so all yaw stupood dooshbags shut the F up
    The 5% don't believe in the teaching of the 10%.

Let me began briefly with the bible and the koran......both books teach that "the almighty supreme god" is just and righteous unseen being that exist everywhere and teach that out of all the men who taught righteousness to those who were unrighteous these last men were considered to be Holy and perfect and if you did not axcept these people you are not good and that you are going to hell....the 10% are the rich slave makers of the poor meaning those who control politics, economics, society and religion and who teaches lies to the poor that the almighty true and living god is a spook that cannot be seen by the physical eye....in other words Koran could be charged with concealing the truth that ALLAH is a MAN or GOD is A MAN....all these world religions as well as books, gods or dieties were created by men not "god".

in fact god is just a word or another word for man or king or ruler or lord, father or son all those terms are one and the same.

On that tip...know, be and accept your self.....

disclaimer: Do not accept my post as facts, but it is to give the reader an understanding on the Gods and Earths from my point of view and experience...this is not to offend or make people fell inferior to one another those of different religions,cultures,racial background or families or even political parties...

and on the subject of Whites and Black genes one must study on biology, physics, anatomy and chemistry...thats all i am going to say about that.

peace

Quote Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post

If you have ever been around people of the NGE I can guarentee you'd say they are overall humble people.

lol are you kiddin me man

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Daring View Post
    the 10% are the rich slave makers of the poor meaning those who control politics, economics, society and religion and who teaches lies to the poor that the almighty true and living god is a spook that cannot be seen by the physical eye....

If this is truly the case, then, what's the painting of a white Jesus Christ all about?

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

yall take Beliefs and doctrines too far

Peace

Originally Posted by Dirk Daring
    the 10% are the rich slave makers of the poor meaning those who control politics, economics, society and religion and who teaches lies to the poor that the almighty true and living god is a spook that cannot be seen by the physical eye....
    If this is truly the case, then, what's the painting of a white Jesus Christ all about?

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH manhattan360's Avatar

^^^^ That white Jesus is cesar borgia is a son of one of the popes look it up one of does artist from back then drew it up.NGE are everywhere. black there are differnt viariations brown yellow red Nge comes in all colors and u woldent know they were unless they said they were u can be working or livng next two one and not even know.The muslims thing comes from the knowledge mixed up people teaching but havent fully undersatnt wut they teaching they havent truly open there mind.Im Nge and in a indian looking so called latino my brother his lighter then pr type his friend is so called asian and his god and they build wif gods of all colors Peace