Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Theory on the Creation of Humans

Default Theory on the Creation of Humans

yeah i found this shit whilst googling for info on sir flinders petrie on mt. horeb and i stumbled across something this guy wrote for another forum. It's very very long, and he actually never finished it, but it's very well written and gives a theory for how humans came about. If you got some time, i recommend it, at least skim it. Its in the same vein as that monatomic gold thread palehorse made awhile ago, except without the monatomic gold part

"The seeds of destiny are nurtured by our roots in the past."

"I never let my schooling interfere with my learning."

I grew up as a little boy at my grandmother's feet learning about the Bible. She took me to Cathoilic mass but also sent me to a Baptist church at midday and also a Pentecostal church at nights. In short I was deeply rooted in church and churches with different styles.

As that same little boy, I was sent to New York to live with my dad back in the 70s (no, I'm not in my 40s or, 50s) where as I lolok back in retrospect, I ended up with a teacher who taught us mythology. I have no idea why, but as a bright eyed kid not long removed from the deep countrysides of St. Kitts, I sucked up the information about ancient "gods" and heros. For years after that I still kept up with such things.

Like many of us, I had also been exposed to the subtle influences of the theory of evolution. I was fashioned to think that the further back I looked into man's history, I was supposed to find only primitive behavior, backwardness and brute beasts evolving upwards to where we are today. It seemed to make sense but the more I read, the more it made no sense to me. That subtle belief was shattered everywhere I turned. I looked into Africa (which was supposed to be the most backward of them all) and saw the Pyramids, Luxor, Great Zimbabwe. In Central America there were the Pyramids there too and the mysterious Olmec peoples who came and left just as mysteriously as they came. Over in the orient was Angkhor Wat, In Asia the Sumerians, and even in the South Pacific, Easter Island. Then what about Machu Picchu in Peru, Stonehenge in England and Gilgal Rephaim in northern Israel or Baalbek in Lebanon? what about the persistence of Atlantis?

There are a countless number of ancient myths and legends from cultures long since relegated to history on Earth. Most are culture-specific, only appearing in local or regional accounts. There are, however, a good number of myths which "span the spectrum" so to speak - they appear in the tradition of virtually every major culture in history. One of these ancient common myths is that of a "fall" of humanity, from some lofty position to a lower one. For example, the Christian tradition tells of people living in a virtual paradise, who were "cast down" when they attempted to gain the knowledge of their god. This is but one example; similar myths also appear in the cultures of ancient Greece, Canaan, Akkadia, and Sumeria. What all this points to is evidence in the ancient oral traditions of a time when humanity enjoyed a state of relative technological advancement, exploring and mapping the globe as well as studying scientific principles we consider modern - among them cosmology, medical science, and architecture - only to then suffer some catastrophe (the infamous "fall") resulting in the loss of most of that information, which remained lost until advances made in the Middle Ages.

What was this "fall"? Most legends tell that humanity "fell out of grace with the gods" for attempting to learn that which their gods knew - "eating fruit from the Tree of Knowledge". Since these early humans obviously already knew such things as cosmology, astronomy, medicine, geography, etc., what could this "knowledge of the gods" be?

With this in mind, those myths I learned about began to make a different kind of sense to me. I can clearly remember the myth of Prometheus whose image is immortalized in New York City at the popular skating rink off 5th ave in Manhattan. Prometheus stole the fire (representative of immortality but another way of saying "knowledge") and brought ot down to men which angered the gods. There are myths that tell us of divine beings that came to earth and taught men secrets of heaven which eventually corrupted men with obnoxious pride thinking they were now on equal footing with God (the gods). The myths go on to tell us that for this very reason the gods sent destruction upon mankind which most of us know as the Great Flood of Noah's day.....

One very curious matter of ancient history is that the further back we go there is a startling contradiction to modern thought. It appears that older civilizations like the Sumerians and EARLY inhabitants of Egypt stood head and shoulders above those who came after them. There is this misconception that the Egyptians, for example, built a grand civilization that endured for thousands of years. That a people did reside in Egypt and raised up a majestic civilization is true but they are NOT the Egyptians we think who came much later. The later Egyptians did perform some great work but in their very writings they admit they were simply recipients and inheritors of an older culture in which many things were lost or forgotten due to a major catastrophe which cut them off from the culture they speak of. The Egyptians called that time, Zep Tepi, a time when gods allegedly walked the earth and mingled with men teaching them great things.

The Great Pyramid of Khufu is attributed to the Pharoah Cheops (Khufu) as an alleged tomb. Many people have a huge problem with that because outside of some graffiti with his name etched on the Pyramid walls, there is NO other evidence he ever had anything to do with it other than perhaps maintain it or make an attempt to associate himself with it to add to his legacy. The Egyptians recorded everything about their religion and farming, etc but there isn't a single record stating that they were responsible for building one of the Seven Wonders of the World (The Great Pyramid). There is also an extreme lack of information about Khufu's past in the archeological records.

Because of this, the great Pyramids are given a much later date of construction than should be. Yet the very Egyptians in theri own writings do NOT attribute the earlier Pyramids to their own people. If anything, what they tried to do was REPEAT such feats with miserable results as seen here:

The Great Pyramid

A much newer Pyramid from the 12th Dynasty (of Egypt)

Now one would think it would stand to reason that the older Pyramid (of Khufu) would be of less quality and that by the later dynasties the Egyptians would have improved greatly upon what their ancestors began. Such is NOT the case. There are Pyramids all over Egypt built at a later date that sit half finished, in pieces, in ruins yet the older three Pyramids stand the test of time.

So who could have built them? The arrogance and doubtfulness of modern man and the possibility that such things could be attributed to the times when gods walked the earth totally causes them to ignore what the very Egyptians try to tell us in their writings and that is, divine beings built such things or at least showed ancient men during the the first time (another way of saying BEFORE the Great disaster (usually a flood). The funny thing is, the Egyptians are not alone in this affirmation.

Now we come to the Sumerians, a people not known to western man until the 1800s. These people existed some 5,000 years ago. What's the first thing that pops into your mind? Primitive? Cavemen? Neanderthals? Ape looking people? Far from it. Why these people are so mysterious is that they appear on the world stage ALREADY at a highly advanced state. Archeaologists and anthropogists CANNOT find any evidence they arrived at that state after centuries of gradual development. They just show up highly advanced. They appear to have been the first people with writing and they used highly advanced (for that time) tools.

They appeared in the area the Greeks called Mesopotamia which means "Land between the two rivers" which is today modern southeastern Iraq. Some speculate they migrated from the east in what is today Iran (Persia) or maybe even as far as India. They resided there for about 1,500 years before they were conquered and absorbed by the Akkadians who lived up the river. The Akkadians eventually succumbed to the Babylonians. Like in Egypt what do we find? The later Akkadians and Babylonians, while pretty advanced themselves, first of all borrowed knowledge from the Sumerians but even they were well below the standard of the Sumerians.

To add to the intrigue, they (the Sumerians) appear to have known about the 9 planets we know of today which were not all discovered by modern man until the late 1800s. How could these people know this without high powered telescopes? In fact, they also KNEW that these planets revolved around the sun, something which western man failed to realize for hundreds of years. To even make this more fascinating, they also knew of some of Jupiter's moons. Take a look at this relief of theirs:

Note the sun in the middle and 9 planets going around it. Now we have to ask ourselves how the heck these people knew these things? While modern man tries to find all kind sof other explanations, the Sumerians themselves tell us. They tell us that their civilization came about when gods known as the Annanuki came down and dwelt amongst them (sounds familiar?). The name Annanuki means, "'those who from heavens (the heavens) to earth came." The Sumerians claim that these divine creatures dabbled in genetic engineering and 'created' races of men. Somehow this act seems to tie with the great gods being angered by this because the race of men appeared to have corrupted themselves with pride. Plus there were wars amongst the Annunaki.

Now you may be clutching your bible real tight and saying, "NONSENSE!" Well open the Bible to Genesis 6 and read a similar happening. There we read that the "sons of God" (angels) cohabited with the daughters of men. Some circles believed they actually had sex with mortal women but others believed they somehow manipulated their DNA but in either direction, their association with women produced a hybrid race just as the Sumerians stated in their annals and this hybrid race polluted the earth with crimes and apparently corrupted the gene pool of mankind by introducing a bloodline not part of original creation. In other words, the act broke the reproductive order mandated in the words, "and everything begat after it's own kind."

Photo of a Sumerian relief of what may be a picture of a DNA symbol.

(the link he posted died out but ima try to find the pictures again)

Copies of a Sumerian relief that appears to show the double helix of the human DNA being held by the Annunaki. Note figure b which appears to show a human body superimposed by what appears to be a representation of DNA. In fact, it is quite interesting that to this very day, the symbol of two snakes coiled around a pole whish looks similar to a DNA strand represents medicine, biology, and healing. In fact, it was a representation of the Greek god-healer Aesculpius.

Bible believers (which I am) may still freak out about such revelations but the very Annanuki are mentioned in the Bible under the name nephilim found in (but incorrectly translated as "giants") in Genesis 6:4 and also Numbers 13:33. In fact, if you want to get closer to the name, the Bible mentions a person by the name of Anak (Annanuki) who fathered a race of giants (synonymous with the ancient nephilims) whose race-name was Anakim (Josh. 15:14).

Now it is interesting that Jesus in Matthew chapter 24 states that "as in the days of Noah" so shall it be in the days preceding hsi return. he goes on to state that one thing that was synonymous with Noah's day were marriages and if one reads Genesis 6, we read that the marriages he speaks of were between "alien" beings (angels) and mortal women. We are aware these marriages produced a hybrid race. If I lived 100 years ago and told any of you that the ancient Sumerians taught in their writings that Enki, one of the Annunuki performed genetic engineering hundred of thousands of years ago to produce a type of man, I would be run out of town. Look around now. what are scientists doing in labs and what are they capable of doing and have done? Cloned life. In other words, what the Annunuki did back in those days was perform cloning. Seems far fetched now?

Let me interrupt with some questions:
    why we humans use only 10% of our massively supercharged brains, while idiot-savants can somehow access isolated regions of the remaining 90%?

why anthropologists insist we humans evolved from creatures 4,000,000 years old, even though our mitochondrial DNA proves our species is no older than 250,000 years?

why human skeletons look nothing at all like the skeletons of the creatures we supposedly evolved from? In other words, why is there still no "missing link"?

why the human gene pool contains over 4,000 serious defects, while our closest genetic relatives, chimps and gorillas (99% and 98% similarity) have none?

why those same close relatives have 48 chromosomes while we have only 46?

How did we lose two entire chromosomes in only 250,000 years?

why are we are so physically weak compared to our closest genetic relatives?

why our skin is so poorly adapted to the amount of sunlight striking Earth?

why Earth is the only planet or moon with a huge portion of its crust missing?

why the shattered remainder of that crust is capable of tectonic movement?

how numerous megalithic structures could be built without sophisticated equipment of any kind, when humans today cannot duplicate even small-scale versions of them?

how the ancient Sumerians could have known accurate details about Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto, when we only discovered them in 1781, 1846, and 1930?

What I have written so far will sound VERY far fetched to some. I know there are some who have been able to grasp what has been said so far, partly because here and there they have read or heard of bits and pieces to this story. Perhaps some have had questions and never knew the answer or had theories in mind that seemed like parts were missing.

A huge part of the problem resides in the fact that the Bible is a VERY condensed version of facts (I say "facts"). It does NOT tell the whole story nor does it care to because after its first 11 and half chapters, it goes on to focus on one specific man and his descendants and their relationship with their God. That is its focus and it sticks with it. Has anyone asked what happened to the many OTHER nations and peoples? Did they drop off the face of the earth afterGod began dealing with Abraham and his posterity?

The creation story it presents is highly condensed (I am NOT equating this with falsehod as some are inclined to do). The story in the first part of Genesis 6 is highly condensed also. This is VERY ironic because a full version of both of those stories would answer MANY questions. Incidentally fuller versions exists in the Sumerian writings (remember that Abraham came from an area that was once called Sumer) and also the church suppressed book of Enoch.

Note a VERY interesting passage in the Bible:

"And God said, Let us make man in our own image, after our likeness..." (Genesis 1:26)

NOTE: The word "God" in this area of scripture is translated from the Hebrew word "Elohim" meaning pluarlity (Hebrew words that are plural end with the letters im like how our English words end with the letter S). Some people are inclined to explain this mystery by saying God was speaking to the Holy Spirit and Jesus (The Trinity) but that is very begging. The word "El" means God and their is INDEED a head God above all who goes by that name and is thus mentioned as such in the Bible. So no need to fear this angle doubts His existence. However, it is VERY interesting that in THIS certain passage the word used for God is in plural form (Elohim) as opposed to El which is used in other places. What the scripture is LITERALLY saying is, "And [the] gods said, Let us..." In the belief systems of the day, these gods were divine creatures but lower or below the supreme God. Christians would call them angels of some high order. Was this an act approved by the High God, El or was this done without it? Anyone's guess.

Compare the above scripture to this interpretation from the Sumerian tablets (keep in mind the Sumerians PRECEDED the writing of the Bible and it is their myths that other later peoples of the area built their own stories AND religions including the Hebrews in part):

"the Anunnaki (the Elohim or Nephilim) came to Earth some 450,000 years ago from the planet Nibiru – a member of our own solar system whose great orbit brings it to our part of the heavens once every 3,600 years. They came here in need of gold, with which to protect their dwindling atmosphere. Exhausted and in need of help in mining the gold, their chief scientist Enki suggested that they use their genetic knowledge to create the needed Primitive Workers.
    When the other leaders of the Anunnaki asked: How can you create a new being? He answered:

"The being that we need already exists;
    all that we have to do is put our mark on it.”

The time was some 300,000 years ago.

What he had in mind was to upgrade genetically the existing hominids, who were already on Earth from some previous creation, by adding some of the genes of the more advanced Anunnaki. That the Anunnaki, who could already travel in space 450,000 years ago, possessed the genomic science (whose threshold we have now reached) is clear not only from the actual texts but also from numerous depictions in which the double-helix of the DNA is rendered as Entwined Serpents (a symbol still used for medicine and healing).

When the leaders of the Anunnaki approved the project (as echoed in the biblical ”Let us fashion the Adam” [man]), Enki with the help of Ninharsag, the Chief Medical Officer of the Anunnaki, embarked on a process of genetic engineering, by adding and combining genes of the Anunnaki with those of the already-existing hominids.

When, after much trial and error breathtakingly described and recorded in antiquity, a “perfect model” was attained, Ninharsag held him up and shouted: “My hands have made it!”

Yes I know this throws a monkey wrench in much what we have always believed but if you look real close the stories meet at key points and while one expands the other only gathers just enough information to build an origin as it rushes off to build a story around one man and his descendants.
    he interjects with some cult shit that i find far fetched, but it's worth mentioning

It's not jus tin sci-fi books anymore. And while reading this, ask yourself who might the Anti-Christ be? Could he be a cloned personality of the most wickedest evil? Far fetched? think again.

The Origins of Man
    by Rich Anders

On December 27, 2002 Dr. Brigitte Boisselier, CEO of a company called Clonaid, gave a press conference in Hollywood, Florida. She stunned the world with the announcement that the first human clone had been borne one day earlier. Allegedly, the baby girl is in good health. Being the first of a kind human she is called Eve. Dr. Boisselier claimed that ten implants had been made and 5 of these resulted in normal pregnancies. 4 more births were due in January and early February.

The announcement stirred up instant controversy and opposition from just about everybody. Physicians in the race to be the first to produce clone humans denounced Clonaid and pointed out that this company has not done any research with animals nor has it published scientific papers about any such work. In view of the fact that the cloned sheep Betsy was the first positive result in 268 tries they were stunned that from 10 implants 5 would result in normal pregnancies. The ethical aspect of cloning humans was discussed publicly and scathing comments condemned Dr. Boisselier and her team.

Adding to the controversy was another aspect of this situation, which was a major blow for every respectable scientist. Dr. Boisselier has close ties to the Raeliens, a group, which in Canada has been granted status as a religion. Allegedly, this cult has more than 80,000 followers worldwide. The founder and leader of the group, Claude Vorilhon, calls himself Rael, hence the name Raeliens. He claims that in 1973 he had an encounter with extraterrestrials.

The extraterrestrials told Rael that humans originate from clones produced by aliens tens of thousands of years ago and deeded on this planet. They also told him that the time had come to produce human clones again. As Rael told on CNN the same day the plan was to first impregnate women with their own clone and have the fetus be carried through a normal pregnancy resulting in a normal birth. The clone children then would go through a normal childhood until they reached maturity at eighteen years of age.

In the second stage in biogenetic laboratories human clones would be produced who had an accelerated growth rate not only before but also and especially after coming to life. Rael said he believes that eventually fully-grown human clones could be produced in the course of several hours. He added that such clones would be just like a vehicle in need of a driver because there was no way to produce a developed spirit.

This aspect Rael considers to be an advantage because he envisions that in future the ones participating in this program could reach a kind of immortality. When a human reaches old age and/or is near death he/she would order a clone. Once this clone is fully-grown his/her mind would be transferred to the clone. When the clone reaches the stage that his/her body becomes obsolete another clone will be produced and the mind will be transferred again. And this is supposed to go on and on…

There is an important aspect to this scenario, which neither Rael nor anyone else mentioned. What if the clones could receive not only the minds of the donors of the cells they were produced from? What if the clones could receive the minds of extraterrestrials, as well? Could this planet be threatened by an invasion of alien body snatchers? Could aliens be directing and guiding the work of Clonaid in order to establish a foothold on this planet?

On December 30th 2002 in an interview with ABC Dr. Boisselier mentioned that the birth of this clone baby was the culmination of 25 years of research. This puts the start of this cloning project at about 5 years after the encounter with aliens Rael allegedly had. 5 years seems a reasonable time frame for preparing laboratories and getting the scientists qualified to do this kind of work. A 50% success rate as claimed by Dr. Boisselier is far higher than any other fertilization method in use now. Clearly, this situation needs to be watched very carefully.
    back to the good shit

Modern man appeared out of nowhere about 45000 years ago. There is no biological link to other hominids that lived on this planet. About 30000 years ago the Neanderthals disappeared from the fossil record. B/94/1 Nobody knows exactly when and where modern man originated. B/100/3 Suddenly, 5500 years ago in 5 locations known as the cradles of civilization development of farming, husbandry and cities began. Religion was implemented everywhere and a political and economic structure assured the advance of civilization. A mere thousand years later the Egyptians built pyramids we would have a hard time to erect even with the means of present day technology.

Compounding the mystery of man's sudden appearance with no links to this world's past is the immense variety of racial features. It is inconceivable that in a mere 45000 years the many races populating this planet could have originated from natural selection and from influences of climate and local conditions. White man has been living in Africa and the Americas for hundreds of years. Blacks and other persons with colored skins like Arabs or Indians have been living in northern latitudes of America and Europe for hundreds of years. Not the slightest change in skin color or ethnic traits has been noticed. Anthropologists try very hard to research and to explain this situation but their efforts produced only theories that are woefully inadequate.

There are several main groups of humans: the Asians, the Red Indians of the Americas, the Arabs and the people of Indo-European origin. These groups vary dramatically amongst themselves most of all the Indo-Europeans. Therefore, we'll deal with this group because it provides the most fascinating insight into the origins of man.

On February 2, 1786 Sir William Jones addressed the Asian Society in Calcutta. He presented the startling news that a far-flung family of Indo-European languages points to a common origin of many peoples previously thought to have originated from very divers backgrounds. With this speech he uncovered the biggest enigma of anthropology. While a common linguistic background was found for approximately half this world's population ranging from India to Iceland their appearances differ dramatically.

To date nobody has been able to provide an explanation for the differences in racial traits between the peoples who have Indo-European as a common original language. Just as enigmatic is the fact that nowhere any artifacts or remnants of an Info-European culture could be found so far. By detective work based on languages it is assumed that the Indo-Europeans originated somewhere to the north of the Black Sea. From there they spread populating the lands from India to Iceland. This is as much as we know.

Looking at the mysterious origins of the Indo-Europeans under the aspect of a large scale production of humans in bio-genetic laboratories could provide the explanation anthropologists have sought so long in vain. The most important criteria are twofold: can many humans be produced in a short time and can these humans be produced with very different racial appearances?

Up to December 28, 2002 nobody would even have asked the question. Then Rael, the leader of the Raeliens, casually mentioned that in phase two of the human cloning project human clones will be produced in the course of several hours. From inception to the finished product of a human being a few short hours would be enough to do the job. Commentators on TV hardly took notice of this statement. Yet it could be the most important aspect of the cloning controversy raging today.

Nobody ever spoke and nobody probably even thought of the possibility to produce human clones in such a short time except Rael. So where does he get the idea that this would be possible? If his claim of contacts with extraterrestrials is true the source of this information is obvious. Then it is also obvious that the claim that humankind originated from clones could be true. Then it also could be true that several thousand years ago a major production facility north of the Black Sea produced wave after wave of genetically customized humans, who then were sent all over the lands. The dark skinned humans were sent to areas with a very hot climate. The white skinned humans were sent to the lands in the north with a cold climate. For climates in between humans were produced with varying shades of skin colors.

Assuming that contacts with extraterrestrials did indeed take place and assuming that the aliens told the truth about humans descending from clones there should be reports from ancient times referring to the production of humans by superior beings.

There is indeed direct reference to the production of humans in Sumerian and Babylonian traditions. The gods produced humans as servants destined to fulfill the needs of their creators. In the Sumerian Epic of Gilgamesh even a specific case of producing a human is reported:

This epic provides many interesting details about the time when Gilgamesh was the king of the Sumerian city of Uruk around 2500 BC. He was the child of a union between a goddess and a human. The goddess Innana, in Akkad and Babylon known as Ishtar, had given him the kingship. Over time Gilgamesh became intolerably obnoxious molesting men and women alike sexually and the human population begged the gods to do something about it. The gods then produced Enkidu fully-grown custom designed to meet the needs of Gilgamesh in every respect. This man became the close companion and lover of Gilgamesh whom he kept so busy that the rest of the population got a much- needed respite.

Genetic engineering is relatively new but it has brought very impressive results already. From cloning a human to genetically custom designing the finished product may only be a small step.

As there is very little information referring to an artificial production of humans it is necessary to investigate the very appearance of humans and the circumstances accompanying it. - Allegedly, the aliens told Rael that 25000 years ago extraterrestrials produced human clones who then were seeded all over the planet. There is no evidence that at that time extraterrestrials or humans appeared in large numbers on this planet. In the fossil record humans appear approximately 50000 years ago. Also, there is overwhelming evidence that 5500 years ago aliens who called themselves the gods invaded this planet and occupied it until about 3500 years ago.

It is interesting to note that in Japan and in Yucatan there was a human population before the gods landed. When the gods arrived about 5500 years ago they brought along or produced a new, more advanced version of humans. In both cases a dual society with different languages for the ruling class and the servants developed. The original humans became the servants of the newly arrived or produced humans and the gods.

Approximately 3500 years ago a major cataclysm struck the planet. The most violent volcanic explosion of the last ten thousand years destroyed the island of Thera. The entire Mediterranean was devastated. In Greece this event cause a huge flood remembered still as Deukalion's flood because he and his wife were the only gods to survive. For 3500 years alien gods could not exist on the surface of this planet. The cloning project of Rael and Clonaid could be an attempt to change that.

Rael said the aliens who contacted him were about 4 feet tall. It is interesting to note that one set of the gods of antiquity was quite short. There are pictures and statues of gods and goddesses and they all showed common traits the world over. The gods were not only short - 3 to 4 feet. They all had extremely short bent legs, large misshapen heads and usually were very ugly. (Ptah, Egyptian god of creation; Bes, Egyptian god of love and birth; Thor, Germanic god of thunder; Polynesian gods; Aztec Bat god; Ku or Kukalimoku, Hawaiian war god; Adena God; Maya god).

There is a second set of gods and these look like humans only better. These are the gods of Greece, the deities of Egypt etc. The solution to this mystery lies in Egypt because the good-looking gods there were called deities and they ranked below the gods. In mythologies of the near and middle East as well as Greece the younger generation of gods fought the older generation of gods and defeated them.

We know the names of the older generation of gods and they are the dwarf gods. We know the names of the younger generation of gods and they are the good-looking ones that are like humans. They are the ones who had relationships with humans and it is known that all over the ancient world children were born from unions between gods and goddesses and humans.

It is not conceivable that the older generation of gods could be the biological parents of the younger generation of gods/deities. The difference in appearance is too big. Conclusion: the first generation of gods produced the second generation of gods/deities as clones of themselves. As reported in mythologies throughout the Middle East and Greece at some point of time the second generation rebelled against the first generation, their producers, and assumed all the power. Zeus became the supreme Greek god and Amun became the supreme Egyptian god. The deities assumed "god-status" and became the gods of mythology.

In view of the above one must consider the possibility that this cloning project of Rael and Clonaid could be the preparation for an invasion of this planet by aliens who were here before. This leads to the question: "why don't these aliens not simply land as they did 5500 years ago?"

When astronauts began space flights, initially, they came back disoriented and dizzy. The Russians installed magnetic resonance systems in their space station to simulate the electromagnetic field of the planet. For whatever reason, it seems obvious that the aliens cannot tolerate the present electromagnetic field because there are no reports of aliens landing and staying here for any extended period of time other than in ancient times. This obstacle could be overcome by producing cloned humans who are used to the electromagnetic field of this planet and transferring alien spiritual energies into these beings.

Whatever the implications, Rael and Clonaid's activities need to be closely watched. Ethical and moral considerations are much less of a concern than the possibility of an alien invasion via human clones produced to give ill-intentioned extraterrestrials a foothold on our planet.

Out of the clear blue 5 ready made civilizations popped up out of seemingly thin air. Modern man can't seem to account for them because of their disbelief in spiritual things. The five "Cradles of civilizations" that sprang up were in the areas of Mesopotamia (The Sumerians), Egypt/Ethiopia, The Indus Valley (modern India), Central America into northwestern South America (Peru) and parts of the Orient (Japan). There are no traces of development, no evolution, no upward stages, nothing! Just highly advanced people. What is also interesting is that the actual enviroment inwhich they lived seemed quite different from ours today. From the Sumerian writings, men seemed to live to some ridiculous ages going well over 1,000 years and this jives with the biblical ages of early man. The living environment appeared to have been one of a lush tropical paradise condusive to growth an dnot racked with the stench of death and frailty that plagues us today. Interestingly enough there is not mention of rain despite the lush environment.

As stated before, all of these cultures have ONE other thing in common and that is, they taught that their civilizations were birthed by "the gods." We are far more aware of the Egyptians since they tend to get the most press, but recently, scientists found a nice size land mass submerged under water right off the coast of India. Preliminary findings prove what some feared and some knew already. The inhabitants were not primitive brute beasts but were highly advanced.

But where did these people go? There appeared to be an abrupt end to their existence and we have to look to subsequent generations to find out what happened. In practically every corner of this globe we find a ubiquitous story that explains it all. It's the story of some monumental catastrophe, in most cases, in the form of a great Flood. That world came to a crashing halt with a rush of water taking with it most, if not all, the inhabitants and their secrets leaving only behind hints of their magnificence and a few dazed survivors who apparently transmitted the epic story to their descendants from whom were derive.

Of note is the fact that with the advent of these societies there also seemed to have been a huge emphasis placed on religion which also seemed to have been a part of the package. What may have once been a pure simple belief in a single deity appeared to have spiraled downward into a bloody system that eventually began to include human sacrifice to an array of gods who appeared to have walked amongst men. At one point, these gods (elohim or nephilim) seemed to have been benevolent and only sought to assist man but eventually took on the mentality that they too had to be worshipped and man was to be their religious slaves.

Other stories do not mention the gods as being the catalysts but that men became full of pride because of their achievements but judging from other stories, it appears man took on this attitude from these so called gods who taught them things not meant for them.

One such civilization that has been romanced for ages is Atlantis. What makes Atlantis very interesting is that no one really knows where it is or where it was located. Year after year someone makes a claim to know where it is or where it might have been only to have another person come along and debunk their theories and present theirs and the cycle continues on. It has been believed Atlantis was sunken by some great catastrophe yet no great land mass has been found under sea in the region where it was said to have been situated. There has probably never been more buzz about a place we know little about and never found.

Despite this, the pieces of the story we have about Atlantis prove what I have been saying all along and it IS consistent with the pattern of that time which the Egyptians would probably refer to as Zep Tepi or the first time when gods walked amongst men.

A Greek man by the name of Solon the Wise heard about Atlantis from an Egyptian priest when visiting Sais. He was told not only about Atlantis. The priest also informed him about great disasters that strike a planet periodically and said it was in the course of one of those global disasters that Atlantis disappeared.

The priest said Atlantis was located outside the Pillars of Hercules, which was the name of the rocks of Gibraltar in ancient times. This puts Atlantis somewhere in the Atlantic, which could be assumed to be the name of the ocean surrounding Atlantis. The civilization had existed 9,000 years earlier according to the priest which as a side note would place it right in the ballpark area of the time of the other civilizations I mentioned up top but apparently even older. This might explain why some people feel that it was surviving Atlanteans who may have taken their advacned knowledge around the world to other peoples but that is just one theory that is merely speculative.

Solon brought the knowledge of Atlantis back to Greece and passed it on to a man named Dropides who told his grandson Critias about it. The Greeks were a curious people and loved to discuss things. They had special places for this and special people who were es-pecially good at developing schools of thoughts. Those were called philosophers. One of the most famous ones of this breed of people was Plato.

Plato conducted talks and the most famous of them is the one he held with Critias, the grandson of the provider of the information about Atlantis. There were others present and one of them, Timaeos, mentioned Atlantis in the written texts referring to that a specific discussion.

The Egyptian priest at Saiz who gave the information to Solon was impressed with the advanced civilization of the Atlanteans. This is remarkable because in those ancient times Egypt was thought to be the most advanced civilization there was. The priest mentioned that the Atlanteans were in possession of a very advanced technology. He also claimed that the Atlanteans did not fear death. Either they were immortals or they knew enough about death and the afterlife not to be scared. Most importantly, the priest told his visitor that periodically great cataclysms devastate the planet and that in the course of one such major cataclysm Atlantis disappeared. He did not say "was devastated" he said "disappeared".

The Greeks of early times that were called the Hellenes knew about a place in the Atlantic called Aea. It was said to be place where the sun always was at the center of the sky and the inhabitants of Aea were not afraid of death. It can be assumed that this Aea was to the Hellenes what Atlantis was to the Egyptians.

Many scholars assumed that Atlantis was fictitious and that Plato used the Atlantis story to present his philosophical thoughts on what a perfect society of his time should be like. Had these scholars been familiar with the mythology of ancient times they could have assumed otherwise.
    Plato gives detailed descriptions of Atlantis as a huge island. He marvels at the power and the riches of the King. He presents a form of government, which in his time would have been ideal.
    Therefore, one can see a break in the story: the information that came from the Egyptian priests tells of a huge landmass in the Atlantic Ocean "outside the Pillars of Hercules". The priest told of a highly developed civilization with very advanced technology. He also claimed that the people of Atlantis had no fear of death. - All of this was alien to the Greek mind. Therefore, it can it can be assumed that Solon got this information from someone non-Greek, the Egyptian priest. It is noteworthy that the Egyptian priest ridiculed Solon and his fellow Greeks for their lack of knowledge. Clearly, the above was alien to the Greek minds. Keep in mind the Greeks were a relatively new people while the Egyptians were older and more closely related to the earlier world that existed before the catastrophe.

Whatever we know about ancient times is documented in structures like temples, pyramids, historical accounts or mythology. There are artifacts to be found or stories of events to be learned. Nothing like this ever could be credibly linked to Atlantis. There is no sunken continent anywhere to be seen. There are no remnants of buildings that can be cross- referenced to Atlantis and there are no accounts of anything historical about Atlantis. There are no names of rulers and no information about the civilization and technology the Atlanteans possessed. Is Atlantis just a myth as many claim? Judging from the other civilizations that seem to be contemporary to Atlantis, it does appear Atlantis did indeed exist but it may have been the domain of the gods who came from heaven to earth, perhaps their private residence. I say perhaps because no one knows for sure. All we know is that according to the story, they too were wiped out.

Now we are left to ponder some things because we live in a world that has been cut off from that world. That was the world of Noah and Enoch, Gilgamesh and Vishnu. It was a time when gods walked the earth. They were the Annanuki (those from heaven who came to earth) or the Nephilims (fallen ones, angels).

They came before. Will they come again? Will their descent bring about similar results as in the past?

"But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.
    For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark,
    And did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be."

At this point I need to interject some things because I know some of what I have stated is really against the grain of common thinking and upsets some people's religious beliefs. This kind of stuff, to some, is considered "pagan," New Age, alternative, etc. Some call it "fringe." No matter how you look at it, some people are VERY afraid this kind of rewriting of history will shake up their snug beliefs and challenge the academic standards. To those who feel uncomfortable, this might explain a few things.

"Those trained in the sciences, accustomed to carefully crafted protocols and rigorous proof will, no doubt, question this paradigm in several ways.

There was literally no such thing as the discipline known as Archaeology in Western culture until the 1800’s. The Roman Church controlled and determined the view of the past. The scholastic world, dominated by the Church, followed docilely. Not until paleontological findings of millions of years forced that view to be reevaluated and Schliemann, a wealthy German merchant, refusing to believe that the ancient cities and peoples were legend, dug up several stages of the city of Troy (REMEMBER that for centuries this city was said to only be the stuff of myths and could NOT possibly exist), was a window into the past opened and the mythic view questioned. Scientific Archaeology, as we know it, came into existence only when academics reluctantly had to acknowledge the past being dug up and collected by amateurs in the Middle East. Archaeologists promptly came to be mistrusted and hated by the religious institutions who feared revelations that would contradict their teachings and the history of the Old Testament (where no fear is really needed).

Most in the scientific world are familiar with the scientist, Galileo, having to capitulate to the Inquisition to save his own life, dying while under house arrest for holding to a heliocentric view of the solar system, claiming to see planets through his telescope. Fewer are aware of the fact that the monk, Jordano Bruno, was burnt at the stake in Rome, through the solicitousness of the Roman Church, only thirty six years before the founding of Harvard University, for holding to the Copernican view (Copernicus was a Polish astronomer who rejected the standard European idea that the earth was the center of the universe, suggesting the sun was instead and that the earth and other planets revolved around it.[/b]) and claiming that there had to be other planets and other civilizations in the cosmos.

No one in America, literally, had a Doctorate, at the time of the founding of Harvard University, in 1636 by John Harvard. Increase Mather, a president of Harvard, as a Dissenter, was ineligible for a Doctorate from any English university because all of them were controlled by the Church. Fourteen years after the founding of Harvard, Bishop James Uusher published his “Annales Vertis et Novi Testamenti” dating the beginning of the world at 4004 B.C. One could be condemned as a heretic for contraverting this doctrine by decree of the Church in 1654 and the stricture was not removed until 1952 (!) by Pope Pius XII. The arithmetical wonder of this fact is that was only 48 years ago. Consider that almost everything written in this paper would have been branded as “heresy” and who knows how DNA research would have been branded only a short time ago.

As late as 1906, the Egyptian Exploration Fund, whose charter stated it was set up to promote archaeologists whose work would reinforce the Old and New Testament, refused to publish the discovery of an Anunnaki gold processing plant on Mount Horeb in the Sinai by Sir Flinders Petrie, the most distinguished in his field at the time. When he published privately they pulled his funding, had the book expunged from the publisher’s records and the British Library never cataloged the work --- on one of the most important discoveries in archaeology.(Sir Laurence Gardner: Bloodline Of The Holy Grail, Genesis Of the Grail Kings )

The mythic interpretation has been promulgated by religions because to recognize the Anunnaki as real would be to open the door to a radical reinterpretation of the entire phenomenon of religion and put into question the real identity of the very deity at center of their belief system. To relegate all the Anunnaki “gods” and their deeds --- except Enlil/Jehovah/Yahweh, the God of the Judeo-Christian religions, who was sublimated out of that category --- to fictional, mythic, unreal status was supremely effective to this end. It is through this millenniums-old tradition of suppression, mythization and manipulative control that the character, content and interpretation in the academic arena has been set and remains, largely, even to this day. Very few are going to make a rubber burning one-eighty over their Ph.D. thesis in Mythology. In Archaeology, Anthropology, and Paleontology, tenure tetanus prevents most from “going first” to admit they have been wrong in a turn as significant and profoundly revolutionary, perhaps even more so, than the Darwinian shock. Collegiate colitis is all too frequent just from contemplating having to contradict oneself in front of students. Peer pressure finishes off all but the isolated courageous academic or scientist here and there. Thomas Kuhn (The Structure of Scientific Revolutions) is proven correct again. If you want that Ph.D. diploma you will repeat what you know you are supposed to believe and say. If you want that job, that funding... The reason becomes apparent why the academic arena has attempted to ignore this forbidden archaeology and anthropology.

To this day, Anglican clergy still sit on the boards of English universities. In America, the Constitution is only a negative restraint on religious authoritarian domination Our schools of higher “learning” still parade the trappings of the medieval university on ceremonial occasions and, unfortunately, all too often still in their limitation of discussion to approved subjects. That the influence of religion on science is still virulent is manifest in the deference shown by politicians to religionists in decisions in matters of genetic research.

The ordinary scientist, although perhaps open and cognizant of the serious scientific objections that have been raised against classic Darwinian theory, is reluctant to question or reassess the evolutionary paradigm because of the erroneous fear that creationism would be the only alternative. In effect, the acceptance of the new paradigm is more difficult because it supercedes and corrects both the creationist and the Darwinian models. The Creationists were only half wrong and the Evolutionists only half right: there was a creation event but it was a genetic engineering process; there is an evolutionary process but it was not linear from the time the lightning hit the mud to us as the pinnacle of creation. It was interrupted in our regard by the Anunnaki for their own practical purposes. We shall be compelled to introduce an additional category: a genetically synthesized species."

In short, we have been conditioned to think along the lines of old Catholic approved teachings in regards to ancient history no matter if we know it or not or care to admit it. Many of us have long since concluded that ancient north Africa was not the backward place they once taught us and that people's OUTSIDE of Europe were indeed highly civilized. How many things are bing dug up and kept hush hush that actually challenges the old beliefs?

Let me back up a little to accomodate the Bible.

I pointed out earlier that the Bible is a highly condensed text. I would not go as far as some and say that it was tampered with (as in changing words intentionally to give an entrely different meaning) but, I will definitely say it was edited and that some books were intentionally left out. I say edited as in the case of Moses who it is claimed wrote the book of Genesis. Moses obviouly could not have written it as an eyewitnes because ALL of what is written in Genesis happened well before his time. Obviously waht he wrote was handed down to him and he simply compiled and edited to allegedly create the book we know today as Genesis. Obviously the part about creation and the subsequent events could have originated way back in Sumer (Sumerians) where his great ancestor, Abram, came from.

Not every book that claims to speak on biblical matters cohere with the central theme of the bible and can be proven to be books that were written to undermine the Bible, however, some books, like the Book of Enoch is a serious contender for a book that should have been included. The Catholic Church saw to it that it never made the cut but it survived in of all places, Ethiopia and is making a huge impact on modern theological thought ESPECIALLY in the area of ancient history and man's relationship with angels.

Like I have pointed out before, some in religious and evolution-belief circles would scoff at what has been written before. Those in the religious circles would argue that outside of the ancient Hebrews, ancient man was too much into idolatry and in too much spiritual darkness to be able to accomplish the feats ascribed to ancient man such as the Pyramids, Angkhor Wat, Stonehenge, etc. The Evolutionists is at a loss because according to his evolutionary model, man at that time was not supposed to be so advanced as to accomplish such things. To both sides the question then becomes, "then who did these things?" It surely was not Abraham, Moses, or Jesus of the Bible and it surely was not some bent over ape man. Then who?

What is becoming increasingly curious is that the ancient stories of gods and heros are begining to be looked at VERY seriously. Granted, stories surrounding them were embellished by later generations but there persists three stories in regards to them that just won't quit. 1) that they came from the heavens to earth. 2) that they mingled with man and during their stay did marvelous things and even mated with humans. 3)that their legacy came to an abrupt end. Modern man is left with almost no choice but to believe accordingly because the accomplishments of ancient can barely be repeated today, if at all, even with our so-called high tech equipment. It has been proven using VERY conservative numbers that no amount of non-stop man power could have erected the great Pyramid in the time frame allotted to it by modern interpretation. The Pyramid is made up of 2.5 million stones weighing 20 tons apiece. Do the math!

Let's revist the Sumerians again and their story.

"The Anunnaki (Sumerian: “those who came down from the heavens”; Old testament Hebrew, Anakeim, Nefilim, Elohim; Egyptian: Neter), an advanced civilization from the tenth planet in our solar system, splashed down in the Persian gulf area around 432,000 years ago, colonized the planet, with the purpose of obtaining large quantities of gold. Some 250,000 years ago, the recovered documents tell us, their lower echelon miners rebelled against the conditions in the mines and the Anunnaki directorate decided to create a creature to take their place. Enki, their chief scientist and Ninhursag their chief medical officer, after getting no satisfactory results splicing animal and Homo Erectus genes, merged their Anunnaki genes with that of Homo Erectus and produced us, Homo Sapiens, a genetically bicameral species, for their purposes as slaves. Because we were a hybrid we could not procreate. The demand for us as workers became greater and we were genetically manipulated to reproduce.

Eventually, we became so numerous that some of us were expelled from the Anunnaki city centers, gradually spreading over the planet. Having become a stable genetic stock and developing more precociously than, perhaps, the Anunnaki had anticipated, the Anunnaki began to be attracted to humans as sexual partners and children were born of these unions. This was unacceptable to the majority of the Anunnaki high council and it was decided to wipe out the human population through a flood. ( PLEASE compare this to Genesis chapter 6) that was predictable when Nibiru, the tenth in our solar system and the Anunnaki home planet, came through the inner solar system again (around 12,500 years ago) on one of its periodic 3600 year returns.

So in this expanded story we catch a glimpse of the condensed version in Genesis 6 which is you read the opening parts of the chapter you can tell that from the abruptness in the first 4 verses that a lot went on but not much was said. All we can gather are the essentials which matches the Sumerian account in parts. They are:

1) divine beings (sons of God or angels) mated with mortal women.
    2) they produced children from their union (apparently giants)
    3) the presence of these children seemed linked to increased wickedness upon the earth and this angered the High God
    4) he wiped them out along with man in a great flood

So even if the Sumerian version seems too outraegous to believe, parts of it still concurs with the biblical story which due to it's condensation leaves a lot to be speculated about because to this very day, Christians and their scholars are embroiled in a bitter battle about Genesis 6. One side CANNOT accept the idea that these "sons of God" were angels because according to them, angels can't have sex so since angels cannot have sex, these cannot be angels (circular reasoning). This they base on a VERY wide interpretation found in the New Testament where Jesus states that resurrected souls in heaven will be like the angels (who do NOT marry) and somehow this group deducts out of that that angels cannot have sex BECAUSE they do not marry. This despite the fact that non-marriage has NEVER stopped anyone from having sex. So to explain the "sons of God" they simply claim that they were mere men which begs a few questions. One of them is, since when did mere men and mere women produce a race strictly of giants?

The other side says, "Yes, these were angels who went against the creative design of God and mated with humans producing an offspring OUTSIDE the creative design God intended which led to perversions on the earth and incurred his wrath. This side points to the MANY myths around the world about this very story and even the Book of Enoch which expands on the story even more.

like i said, it's very long, i wouldnt say i agree with all of it, but it's very well written, supported, and very interesting.

Your search for answers has lead you down the wrong path. A path I strongly advocate against. The fallen ones - Anunnaki created religion and gave mankind misconeptions about the truth of God and the Sons of God. The Nakash are the ones who decive mankind for they rebelled against God to bring about means for their own agendas. They have tricked - including myself until I caught on to the real picture of what is.

The truth of what is - is that we are all apart of God and the Kingdom of Heaven is within us all- Holy Spirit.

This is the devil deceiving us that your getting into in these topics.
    Last edited by V4D3R; 11-15-2006 at 07:34 PM.
    Break fast is served

^^haha okay, i'm just putting this up there cause i think it's interesting. Your answer to all this is just that we're all part of the kingdom of god?

im familiar with all of this....
    but ive never such a long article lol...

good post.

i think i'm high

Quote Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
    Your search for answers has lead you down the wrong path. A path I strongly advocate against. The fallen ones - Anunnaki created religion and gave mankind misconeptions about the truth of God and the Sons of God. The Nakash are the ones who decive mankind for they rebelled against God to bring about means for their own agendas. They have tricked - including myself until I caught on to the real picture of what is.

The truth of what is - is that we are all apart of God and the Kingdom of Heaven is within us all- Holy Spirit.

Real talk. god created man, end of story.

Realness

some title

Quote Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post

question everything is all I can say, BTW, why do you call yourself a "sith" in your title? an evil starwars character? giving yourself a somewhat evil title but preaching we are all part of the holy spirit? I am confused my young patawan friend.
    BE PREPARED!

we do live in the kingdom of "god", but what is "god", and can he not exist if we weren't created by his will?

i think i'm high

god doesn't need us at all...he existed before we did.....god is the supreme soul controller of the universe

Realness

I believe (while I know some could give a shit what I believe) is that Earth isn't mans for the taking/making as so many would like to believe. I think we were put here as an expriment of sorts, a means to an end. I mean, we're a very weak, very young, and uniquely advanced species. Man has connections with the animal kingdom but unlike animals, we're NOT adapted to our surroundings through evolution. I think we're de-evolving with technology (as I sit and type on my computer). I mean, take an ant-eater for example. It does it's job almost perfectly, which is to eat ants and pass on it's genes, thus strengthening the species with good genes. Humans have a knack for self-destruction and we question our goals from the day we begin to acknowledge the existence of said goals. As a species we thirst in the quest for knowledge like no other. An ant-eater won't question his existence, he'll do his job and preserve his own life. A man with sit and ponder things beyond our comprehension and might destroy his own life. I dunno, I think we're special in ways. God, aliens, mythical beings...whatever. There is something of great power at work in the cosmos and we may just be a pet project. Maybe I'm crazy.

^^nah i'm with you on that, as one of my religion teachers once put it "YOU DONT SEE ARDVARKS WITH ARDVARK 7/11'S SERVING ANT SLURPEES, DRIVING DRUNK IN ARDVARK CARS", the man was a nut but he had a point. Humans act counter to nature, good or bad. We are not like any other of "gods" creatures. Whether the annunaki built us or we really are what happens when gorillas eat shrooms, humans are very very different then every other creature on earth.

some things man are not meant to know....

Killbot Beats 2008 NIGGGAAAAAAAAA
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=842145
    Lawrlz Ya Sniffs???

"we laptop nigga, thugs on a computer." -TheShaolinAssassin

Prince Rai

funny how the scriptures does talk of the nephilim, but we know not much of this as all their tangible existence as such isnt here.

and btw, the Quran clearly states that extraterrestials exist.

if what the post says, is true, does it reallly undermine the God we believe in? who created whom?

Quote Originally Posted by AcidPhosphate69 View Post
    . Man has connections with the animal kingdom but unlike animals, we're NOT adapted to our surroundings through evolution. I think we're de-evolving with technology (as I sit and type on my computer). I mean, take an ant-eater for example. It does it's job almost perfectly, which is to eat ants and pass on it's genes, thus strengthening the species with good genes.
    man, just like any other animal is very well adapted for its environment.

there is no such thing a "de evolving"

evolution is nothing but a change in the genes over time... any change is "evolution"....

try to not think about evolution in terms of "progress" and "advancement".. words like that have no place in discussions about biological evolution...

Available Worldwide via these book sellers:
    Barnes and Noble Bookfinder.com
    Amazon.com Trafford Publishing Target

Quote Originally Posted by maestro wooz View Post
    ^^nah i'm with you on that, as one of my religion teachers once put it "YOU DONT SEE ARDVARKS WITH ARDVARK 7/11'S SERVING ANT SLURPEES, DRIVING DRUNK IN ARDVARK CARS", the man was a nut but he had a point. Humans act counter to nature, good or bad. We are not like any other of "gods" creatures. Whether the annunaki built us or we really are what happens when gorillas eat shrooms, humans are very very different then every other creature on earth.
    if aardvarks went down a similar evolutionary path, they too would gladly by driving to 711's and drinking slurpees.

humans are not counter nature.. we are nature

Available Worldwide via these book sellers:
    Barnes and Noble Bookfinder.com
    Amazon.com Trafford Publishing Target

funny how the scriptures does talk of the nephilim, but we know not much of this as all their tangible existence as such isnt here.

and btw, the Quran clearly states that extraterrestials exist.

if what the post says, is true, does it reallly undermine the God we believe in? who created whom?
    What verses in the Quran are you referring to? I haven't made it the whole way thru yet, just curious.

It's an interesting read though I'd have to do a lot more research to have a definite oppinion of it one way or the other. I do know the Bible makes mention of Giants and women giving birth to a wicked generation of men.

For arguments sake though, say that what is mentioned is true even the creators would have The Creator so it'd wouldn't make what I do believe in any less true. Above all, there's the Most High, God, Grand Creator of us all.

There is some contradictions in what the guy was saying. There's no missing link and the age of our DNA's mitrocondria so we must've got here by experiment from a higher being than ourselves, yet he goes on to say that the Mayans and another people (I read this yesterday and am typing outta memory) were already here. If they were already here with the other race stated with the genetic fun and games, doesn't that throw off the argument w/ the missing link and the DNA?

Support the Real. Click HERE