Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: halo 3

Veteran Member

Halo 3 is dropping next Nov. unless they sped up the process, but I heard its next Nov. and Sony plans to drop MGS4 around the same time, and Nintendo plans to drop Smash Bros. Brawl also in Nov. These people are fighting for that Number 1 spot. However, these dates are subject to change, but they seriously not done yet with any of these games, Smash Bros. is dropping late cause they working on the online to be better, it suppose to be release in the second quarter of 2007, but smash bros. is their big game for nintendo along with mario galaxy, mario kart, and metroid prime 3 all for '07. Sony also has GTHD, Devil May Cry 4, GTA 4. Microsoft has.... No, seriously, I love all three companies, I have all 3 next-gen systems, but what else does microsoft has.... oh, Ninja Gaiden.

Dont forget Virtual Fighter 5 in March (might be earlier, but no later), and Tekken 6 in the summer for PS3.

There is alot of crazy shit coming out. Oh, and Burnout 5 for 360 and PS3, 360 version might be better. Oh, and Rare is working on something special for 360.
    Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched

They better come through too. Cause Rare's sucked ass since they left Nintendo.
    Still Ain't Nuttin Ta Fuk Wit

Quote Originally Posted by BlooHook View Post
    They better come through too. Cause Rare's sucked ass since they left Nintendo.
    It's sad how true that is.

Brad Strut
    Legend: Official
    www.myspace.com/bradstrut

bump bump

cgi ad for halo 3

kick ass.

Little convo on the new HALO 2 MULTIPLAYER maps set to hit the 360

What are the new Halo 2 maps like? Is Hang ‘Em High one of them?

I can’t really say much about the new maps. Sorry, that’s Bungie policy. We’ve been playtesting them a ton though and they’re damn fun. My team is still learning the tools, but they’re experienced artists and designers and I’m confident that the maps are going to be hugely popular.

Alright, so what does it mean for Halo 3 if you're leaving Bungie?

I charted the course for Halo 3's online and multiplayer features before I made this decision and I trained a team more than capable of following through on them. I've been playing a Microsoft-only alpha test of Halo 3, and I can tell you that it’s true to my designs and a lot of fun. It's incredible to see it actually playable instead of just in the pages of design docs. Now, will my leaving have any impact on Halo 3? We've been managing the transition process for the better part of a year now, with a view to this happening, and I’m confident that the team that’s in place will do a phenomenal job finishing the game.

If you're leaving Bungie, what's going to happen to those Halo 2 maps you've been working on?

My new company, Certain Affinity , is going to be finishing the maps. The fact that I need to operate as a separate company is really a result of wanting to hire the right staff in Austin. The link between me and Bungie will continue to be strong. Actually Zach and I were just discussing having me fly up to Redmond on a regular basis. I told him as long as it’s first class, and I get two seats, and a stuffed bear, I’ll consider.

Quote Originally Posted by Icurus View Post
    Halo 3 is dropping next Nov. unless they sped up the process, but I heard its next Nov. and Sony plans to drop MGS4 around the same time, and Nintendo plans to drop Smash Bros. Brawl also in Nov. These people are fighting for that Number 1 spot. However, these dates are subject to change, but they seriously not done yet with any of these games, Smash Bros. is dropping late cause they working on the online to be better, it suppose to be release in the second quarter of 2007, but smash bros. is their big game for nintendo along with mario galaxy, mario kart, and metroid prime 3 all for '07. Sony also has GTHD, Devil May Cry 4, GTA 4. Microsoft has.... No, seriously, I love all three companies, I have all 3 next-gen systems, but what else does microsoft has.... oh, Ninja Gaiden.

Dont forget Virtual Fighter 5 in March (might be earlier, but no later), and Tekken 6 in the summer for PS3.

There is alot of crazy shit coming out. Oh, and Burnout 5 for 360 and PS3, 360 version might be better. Oh, and Rare is working on something special for 360.
    KEEP YA FUCKIN SONY SHIT OUTA DIS TREAD bump

special features: behind the scenes

low-ri-der

this thread wont die

ima be on halo 2 later gamertag: fredy mech

funny shit, i think i had u on my list on my old gamertag thagodzrevenge lol

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

“Crackdown” opens path to participate in upcoming “Halo 3” Multiplayer Beta

Gamers are invited to join the fight when the beta goes live this autumn
    Microsoft Game Studios and Bungie Studios are ringing in the year with a proverbial bang, as they announce a new way for gamers to receive an invitation to participate in the “Halo® 3” multiplayer beta programme coming this autumn through Xbox Live® Marketplace. Specifically, gamers will be able to receive an invitation by purchasing the highly anticipated Xbox 360TM title “Crackdown™”.

Take home Crackdown and score a multiplayer beta invite.
    When “Crackdown” hits store shelves on February 22 gamers eager to take home a copy of the explosive action title for Xbox 360 will find marked boxes of “Crackdown” that include an invite to participate in the coveted “Halo 3” multiplayer beta programme when it becomes available. When the “Halo 3” multiplayer beta surfaces in autumn 2007, owners of “Crackdown” with access to an Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system, hard drive and a valid Xbox Live Gold subscription simply need to load their copy of “Crackdown” into their Xbox 360 console and use the disc as a key to download the beta from Xbox Live Marketplace and join the battle in “Halo 3” multiplayer.
    The “Halo 3” multiplayer public beta, which is a pre-release version of the multiplayer experience of “Halo 3,” is scheduled for availability in autumn 2007 exclusively on Xbox 360™. The beta also represents an opportunity for gamers to participate in the testing and refinement of the multiplayer gameplay of “Halo 3,” set to be the most anticipated game of 2007. Through the resulting feedback, Bungie Studios will be able to further hone the end result of “Halo 3.”

From Dave Jones, the creative mastermind behind Grand Theft Auto, “Crackdown” is an explosive masterpiece that redefines open-world, free-form gaming in the next generation. Gamers level up their Agent’s strength, agility, firearms, explosives and driving skills while scaling the fully vertical world of “Crackdown”. This MA-rated game incorporates revolutionary co-op gameplay throughout the entire free-form campaign. Players will clean up the streets of a truly interactive world when “Crackdown” hits store shelves on February 22 at a recommended retail price of $99.95.
    Start your training early when the free single player and online cooperative demo of “Crackdown” explodes onto Xbox Live® Marketplace on January 18.

http://www.xbox.com/en-AU/community/...kdownhalo3.htm

thats an aussie press release. im sure the game will be cheaper in us $

thanks jetset