Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Clarence 13X's Companions

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Daring View Post
    Peace,

But it is an Actual Fact that those brothers(Black Messiah, First Born Prince, Salaam, Ubeeka, Uhura, Bisme Allah, Knowledge God, Sha Sha) were taught by ALLAH. I just forgot the other god that was taught by him as well as others that was taught by Allah (like Popa Wu, Dumar God Wad'e Allah just to name a few). it is also an actual fact that First Born Prince went home and that Azreal was taught by Allah and that the last time i checked (1 year ago) that righteous brother was in New York.
    You have some people right but not all. I know who are considered the 1st born very well, and you're list is incorrect.

wise the dumb

Quote Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
    What does that mean knowledge born and show and prove? What are your expectations or your qualifications for you to know that knowledge was born or something has been shown and proven?

Where you are in error at is by saying it don't matter. It does matter. You'll find out why it matters when you go back to your foundation.

Wisdom isn't wise words, wisdom is wise words, ways, actions, and judgement.

What is incorrect is the way you utilize Allah's supreme language. What in the world is non-cipher?
    look you jive pretendin snake SHOW AND PROVE

Quote Originally Posted by wise the dumb View Post
    whats todays mathmatics?
    fuck outta here.

The Supreme mathematics and the Supreme Alphabets was given from Allah to the young Gods and Earths yes he taught the earths too, and it was our language which is not to be given out. that is the best part in the 120 everything else is the poor part. that is why the Lessons is so easily leafed out like that (the Student Enrollment, Solar and Actual Facts, English No. C 1 lesson, 1-14 and 1-40 is from the Messenger Elijah Muhammad and Prophet W.D. Fard. that was to be free handed to the human families here on the planet earth.) But the Supreme Mathematics is not suppose to be leafed out to the Human families.

peace

wise the dumb

The Supreme mathematics and the Supreme Alphabets was given from Allah to the young Gods and Earths yes he taught the earths too, and it was our language which is not to be given out. that is the best part in the 120 everything else is the poor part. that is why the Lessons is so easily leafed out like that (the Student Enrollment, Solar and Actual Facts, English No. C 1 lesson, 1-14 and 1-40 is from the Messenger Elijah Muhammad and Prophet W.D. Fard. that was to be free handed to the human families here on the planet earth.) But the Supreme Mathematics is not suppose to be leafed out to the Human families.

peace
    wtf are you talkin about there are no secrets! what is the duty of a civilized person? im giving black man a chance to show and prove since he acts like he knows everything. but of course he'll keep dodging my question cause he's a snake ass jive pretender i wish id meet you fake muhfuckaz in person. u the type to get a universal beat down quikc.

Veteran Member

peace
    there is no poor part of 120. where do you get that from?

Veteran Member

wtf are you talkin about there are no secrets! what is the duty of a civilized person? im giving black man a chance to show and prove since he acts like he knows everything. but of course he'll keep dodging my question cause he's a snake ass jive pretender i wish id meet you fake muhfuckaz in person. u the type to get a universal beat down quikc.
    What exactly do you want me to show and prove? All you can say is you never made knowledge born and you haven't shown and proved. Refer to the above question. And I asked you what are your qualifications for showing and proving something and making knowledge born. Let me know so I can be direct and to the point.

And what the hell is non-cipher?!?!

Peace

1st of all the Duties of a civilized person is to teach(show and prove) civilization.....................Teach the children SUN.................Universal beat downs is the reason why brothers and devils call this a gang and why this nation is not advancing to where they need to be ....Niggas aint gods..when you enforce universal beatdowns on a muthafucka say something that you dont agree with or mis-quote a degree you are not attracting any crips or Bloods or brothers and sisters who are doing wrong of getting the 120 and bettering themselves looking at shit like that they are better off at the life they are in........You teach nothing giving a universal beat down.........Teach the babies do not hurt why because you cannot force someone into this teaching....I dont go around leafing out mathematics anymore cause i seen how it has been abused and mis-used.....based on my experience some things should be preserved for self......you give the worst part to the Devils but Gods and Earths keep the best part preserved for self thats the 1st lesson, but you already know that.

part

wise the dumb

All It Takes Is For Allah To Expose You Fake Snake Ass Niggas. Black Man - You Savage! What Is Todays Mathmatics Son!? What You Cant Quote? Whats Wrong With You. You Must Think Im Stupid. All You Fake Niggas Just Stop Mis-representing My Nation Cause Allah Sees Everything. Black Man Forget It. Youve Said Enough. I Know What Time Its Now.

No Peace For You! Snake!

Fyi today is the 17th

in Regards to 120 the English Lesson was purposely indirect who was the trader? for ex. Who was Fard's Uncle?

there is no indian that will concur that they came from India and migrated to America 16,000 years ago. and i have talked with them....

there is no proof that Mecca, Arabia is the cradle or root of civilization, There is no Historical proof that Moses even walked on this planet and according to some Arabs i chatted with Palestine is not recognized as a city in fact that whole area are not recognized by both black and white......

those are Lessons (think over that) the Actual Facts are universal along with the solar facts but even those can be debated.....

Quote Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
    Allah is not owned by the muslims or any other religion. The word in its own self predates all semetic languages
    Show and Prove.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allah

Veteran Member

All It Takes Is For Allah To Expose You Fake Snake Ass Niggas. Black Man - You Savage! What Is Todays Mathmatics Son!? What You Cant Quote? Whats Wrong With You. You Must Think Im Stupid. All You Fake Niggas Just Stop Mis-representing My Nation Cause Allah Sees Everything. Black Man Forget It. Youve Said Enough. I Know What Time Its Now.

No Peace For You! Snake!
    How do you want to handle this? Over the internet or over the phone? I don't think we live close enough to meet in person, but I may be wrong. PM if you want to handle this the right way.

Lessons, I don't speak on lessons like that over the net.

Quoting is simple, it's living it out that I'm concerned about. Are you just quoting or are you living it out?

Quote Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
    Pthe God of the Quran and Bible is a black man and it was greek platonic influences that corrupted it......

Show and Prove. If this is indeed the case --(even though it's a FACT that there are parts of the Bible that condemn the white Greeks and their philosephy) --in your own words break it down.

Veteran Member

in Regards to 120 the English Lesson was purposely indirect who was the trader? for ex. Who was Fard's Uncle?

there is no indian that will concur that they came from India and migrated to America 16,000 years ago. and i have talked with them....

there is no proof that Mecca, Arabia is the cradle or root of civilization, There is no Historical proof that Moses even walked on this planet and according to some Arabs i chatted with Palestine is not recognized as a city in fact that whole area are not recognized by both black and white......

those are Lessons (think over that) the Actual Facts are universal along with the solar facts but even those can be debated.....
    Huh??? What??? I can already See that you don't understand the above. Now if you truly desire to learn, I can send you in the right direction.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kephrem View Post
    I don't know what's worst, your faith that the bible is actually holy or the fact that you posted an article from wikipedia as if it's a reliable source.