Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Clarence 13X's Companions

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Daring View Post
    How can a man have the right direction for another man? Thats like saying I know you better than you. Be humble.
    By knowing the right direction. How can a person bring somebody into the knowledge of who they are if they themselves don't know? Marcus Garvey, rise up you mighty people! He knew something the people didn't know. The so-called american negro is the original man, elijah muhammad. He knew something about the people that the people didn't know.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kephrem View Post
    Let's just say the person who did the etymological research there was a "whiteman" (which of course you would have to PROVE if you were to make this point) -- but before you do that, where is YOUR source that I've advocated against any, or all research, that happened to be done by a whiteman??

SHOW AND PROVE.
    My source doesn't come from any books or any white person, it comes from those who actually lived it. I go directly to the source not wikipedia. That's how I know "hebrew" isn't the original language among other things.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
    So you have a conflict with me? I told you how to solve that problem. You want to go through lessons/math and all that, no problem. I don't do that over the internet though.
    Check your pm and get over yourself. BTW, RIF. If I had that much conflict with you, I'd take it up by clicking the red "x" in the top right-hand corner of the moniter. Maybe you should consider doing that sometime. *insert eyeroll*

Imperial1

"So sick wit it, I don't spit, I vomit"

Quote Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
    My source doesn't come from any books
    Thank you for taking the little credibility you may have had off the table. Perhaps you are just a believer then?

or any white person, it comes from those who actually lived it.
    You're losing everybody here. Since the present subject being discussed is the origins of the word Allah-- Tell us exactly how any person has "lived" to witness it's inception and evolution from thousands of years ago.

I go directly to the source not wikipedia.
    See above. And take note that I have also cited a ETYMOLOGICAL (you do know what that means, right??) source.

That's how I know "hebrew" isn't the original language among other things.

And how is this possible again? Because you know those who have "lived it", correct?!

lol @ this thread