Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: in the sky.....

Hold up, I know I got another youtube of fractals in here. I put it in last night. It explained what a fractal really is outside of mathamaTical terms. Whos the Mod that removed my post? I'm for real. Who did it?

Quote Originally Posted by Kriszy Substance View Post
    Lovely thread Infinity...the northern lights are so incredible there is no way to describe. For sure trippin and watching them is an experience all its own. I wish you all got to see this shit regularly like I do. It makes the winters more bearable. The bad part about the northern lights is that they come out best when it is cold so they are at their most beautiful when it is 40 below zero. Always the bad with good.

LOL.
    Maybe you should have someone to keep you warm then...

Its 11:34, do you know where your children are?

Those are some chilled videos, I'd like to witness the northern lights properly, it looks so intense. I'd get a batch of Northern Light #5 and a thermos of fine welsh mushrooms ready for that badboy.

Chicks dig giant robots

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
    Its 11:34, do you know where your children are?
    in hell.....

And in the end..? Kriszy Substance's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VDB-King View Post
    just have to love the time lapse combo with the nothern lights
    Yeah, it does make it look extra crazy...those surges especially are really noticeable.

Hold up, I know I got another youtube of fractals in here. I put it in last night. It explained what a fractal really is outside of mathamaTical terms. Whos the Mod that removed my post? I'm for real. Who did it?
    I saw that short fractal video...but the one you posted did not have words or explanation with it. Infinty, you always randomly bring up things that I have recently been discussing or thinking about...with out fail. I was talking to someone about fractals just the other day. I saw a whole documentary type thing on fractals years back. It was extremely intersting...maybe if I had not been trippin on mescaline I would remember a little more of it. Shit is fascinating though...also when I see them, they ring a bell in my mind, almost like I am looking at a relative I have not seen in years or something....if that makes any sense at all.

Quote Originally Posted by With Erika View Post
    Maybe you should have someone to keep you warm then...
    I havent met a man hot enough to keep me warm in 40 below zero weather...

Default suckle

I haven't met a woman cold enough to keep my pillow cool...
    Last edited by Sexy Jasper; 11-20-2006 at 07:50 PM.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Yeah, it does make it look extra crazy...those surges especially are really noticeable.

I saw that short fractal video...but the one you posted did not have words or explanation with it. Infinty, you always randomly bring up things that I have recently been discussing or thinking about...with out fail. I was talking to someone about fractals just the other day. I saw a whole documentary type thing on fractals years back. It was extremely intersting...maybe if I had not been trippin on mescaline I would remember a little more of it. Shit is fascinating though...also when I see them, they ring a bell in my mind, almost like I am looking at a relative I have not seen in years or something....if that makes any sense at all.

I havent met a man hot enough to keep me warm in 40 below zero weather...
    *smiles..thinks perversly about Kriszy...*Looks at her pic...Grabs self...

Nothing on my end shows you've had a post deleted eveything is still intact

And in the end..? Kriszy Substance's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by With Erika View Post
    I haven't a woman cold enough to keep my pillow cool...
    So you are a hot sleeper...Im cold, especially at night....we would sleep well together...are you my Yang jasp?

Quote Originally Posted by bigben View Post
    *smiles..thinks perversly about Kriszy...*Looks at her pic...Grabs self...
    tell me more..

Does that ad banner up top know what the posts are about or something? Cause it is advertising things for lodges to see the Northern Lights and such...is that how it works or was that just random?

Quote Originally Posted by bigben View Post
    Nothing on my end shows you've had a post deleted eveything is still intact

I had this tight little video that showed how a fractal can represent life. It showed trees and rivers. the shit was amazing. It was relating fractals tpo the universe. I posted it, I swear.

Also , I had a thread that I made about Robot Chicken and it got axed before I could get back in it with the second video.

Somebody is going around and editing my shit little by little and I might have a clue why.

So you are a hot sleeper...Im cold, especially at night....we would sleep well together...are you my Yang jasp?

tell me more..

Does that ad banner up top know what the posts are about or something? Cause it is advertising things for lodges to see the Northern Lights and such...is that how it works or was that just random?
    I'm your wang if you're my wing and I like my pillow freezing cold. I burn through the sheets if I don't put 5 frozen turkeys under my blanket every night...

But I'm afraid you'd shatter into a million pieces if our bodies touched and I'm all out of superglue.

tell me more..

Kriszy my imagination will only fuel my intense desire to have you butt naked legs spread apart ( because you are flexible ) laying on a bed awaiting my fat lips and tongue to soften you up for my long stroking!!!!

L~>1<~NKS

I dont care if this thread gets closed, this shit here is dope.

Aura the boring chalice. lawls.

That shit impresses me, even though Im not on X.

Heres one more but its not time lasp laps whatever. Still dope. Kriszy gets to see this shit all the time. Just think about if you got to see these things in real life......or at least high def. Just kiddin. But for real though, these are crazy. I was watchin Thirston howell III videos on youtube and this stuff came up outta nowhere. Enjoy.

Ya'll know these lights are caused by Harmful Radioactive waves coming thru the unprotecting part of the eath where the Magnetic field is weak