Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: in the sky.....

And in the end..? Kriszy Substance's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
    I had this tight little video that showed how a fractal can represent life. It showed trees and rivers. the shit was amazing. It was relating fractals tpo the universe. I posted it, I swear.

Also , I had a thread that I made about Robot Chicken and it got axed before I could get back in it with the second video.

Somebody is going around and editing my shit little by little and I might have a clue why.
    I've got my handy dandy notebook...but I am not sure what the first clue is yet...perhaps I need to sit in my thinking chair. That sucks your other fractal video got deleted cause that sounds really interesting. Someone needs to fess up...put that shit back dammit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by With Erika View Post
    I'm your wang if you're my wing and I like my pillow freezing cold. I burn through the sheets if I don't put 5 frozen turkeys under my blanket every night...

But I'm afraid you'd shatter into a million pieces if our bodies touched and I'm all out of superglue.
    Wing wang wong....a million pieces...jigsaw stylee...

Quote Originally Posted by bigben View Post
    Kriszy my imagination will only fuel my intense desire to have you butt naked legs spread apart ( because you are flexible ) laying on a bed awaiting my fat lips and tongue to soften you up for my long stroking!!!!
    Oh damn...maybe I shouldnt have had you go further with that...excuse me while I take a quick trip to the rest room...I have a good imagination too and my fingers are suddenly looking like BB's fat lips and tongue...

I believe you are wrong about that Big Ben...the cause of the Northern Lights...my pops spent years studying them...they actually dont know a whole lot about them...he builds rockets that fly up into them to take scientific data on them...thats about as much as I know....

L~>1<~NKS

"Oh damn...maybe I shouldnt have had you go further with that...excuse me while I take a quick trip to the rest room...I have a good imagination too and my fingers are suddenly looking like BB's fat lips and tongue...Ben."

Gooo on.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kriszy Substance View Post
    I've got my handy dandy notebook...but I am not sure what the first clue is yet...perhaps I need to sit in my thinking chair. That sucks your other fractal video got deleted cause that sounds really interesting. Someone needs to fess up...put that shit back dammit!!!

Oh damn...maybe I shouldnt have had you go further with that...excuse me while I take a quick trip to the rest room...I have a good imagination too and my fingers are suddenly looking like BB's fat lips and tongue...
    *Licks lips..blushes...blood rushes and fills my _ _ _ _ fans self...starts to sweat....I need to leave my office...*Can't leave due to tent in pants!!!

I believe you are wrong about that Big Ben...the cause of the Northern Lights...my pops spent years studying them...they actually dont know a whole lot about them...he builds rockets that fly up into them to take scientific data on them...thats about as much as I know....
    I was reading in some scientific journal on how the lights are emitted from radio-active rays that penetrate the eath because of the weak magnetic field and lack of Ozone up there...I'ts just something I read.

Radioactivity isn't visible to the eye, is it?

Radioactivity isn't visible to the eye, is it?

no, no , no it has something to do with the reaction to the molecules in the atmosphere

That's all fancy mumbo jumbo to me I just want to move in Kriszy under a trippy sky while being genetically altered by the radiation and letterly become one with her.

L~>1<~NKS

That's all fancy mumbo jumbo to me I just want to move in Kriszy under a trippy sky while being genetically altered by the radiation and letterly become one with her.

Ie - FUCK. Jesus, talk about mumbo jumbo Jasp...

...she's crazy sexy, though.
    Last edited by L~>1<~NKS; 11-20-2006 at 08:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bigben View Post
    *Licks lips..blushes...blood rushes and fills my _ _ _ _ fans self...starts to sweat....I need to leave my office...*Can't leave due to tent in pants!!!
    Good thing us ladies dont have to worry about those things...I have others in my office with me...us women are much more conspicuous.

Quote Originally Posted by L1NKS View Post
    Ie - FUCK. Jesus, talk about mumbo jumbo Jasp...

Krisy's got worldwide admires - she's crazy sexy.
    It all made perfect sense to me Jasp.

L1NKS...I've been contacted by a few martians too...Im outta this world darling... oooooh, you changed it...I loved post editers...all this nice talk about me and I havent even posted my latest ass shots...

Its like a verbal gangbang up in this piece now.

Its like a verbal gangbang up in this piece now.
    Yeah...Im starting to feel little dirty...let's change the subject...do you know how to re-find that fractal video??? Im so curious.

I gotta get going though...maybe I will get to see it tomorrow.

Yeah...Im starting to feel little dirty...let's change the subject...do you know how to re-find that fractal video??? Im so curious.

I gotta get going though...maybe I will get to see it tomorrow.
    Its all good Kriszy. You aint gots ta change a thang. You stay doin you.

I'll get that fractal vid and fix this thread yet. *shakes fist at sky*

I got some other things in store for this thread as well. Trippy shit. Hence the title.......with diamonds.

See ya Kriszy. Luv ya.

L~>1<~NKS

L1NKS...I've been contacted by a few martians too...Im outta this world darling... oooooh, you changed it...I loved post editers...all this nice talk about me and I havent even posted my latest ass shots...[/quote]

Well maybe these pervs here would like to see ur ass shots...

...I jus wanna see u completely butt nakit - in my presence

Its all good Kriszy. You aint gots ta change a thang. You stay doin you.

I'll get that fractal vid and fix this thread yet. *shakes fist at sky*

I got some other things in store for this thread as well. Trippy shit. Hence the title.......with diamonds.

See ya Kriszy. Luv ya.

Nice...we can turn this thread around yet...I will get my mind out of the gutter and I expect to have rewarding theological and scientifical discussions tomorrow. I love you too. We gotta talk soon.

GENERAL WISE

I cried at the end of the clip