Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: VIDEO: UCLA student tasered by white LAPD for not showing I.D

Default VIDEO: UCLA student tasered by white LAPD for not showing I.D

Middle eastern (persian) student was tasered by white LAPD in the computer lab for refusing to show police officers his I.D. The officers then continually tased him for no reason while the guy pleaded and begged them to stop. Little did they know the entire thing was caught on film. over 6 mins long.

Racist LAPD at it again. Hope they get fucked.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=m3GstYOIc...erisan%20taser

That's tough to say who's right. Maybe he was acting suspicious before the fimin started, and the police were trying to save the school from terrorists. Or maybe the police were trying out their new tazor for fun. I think I saw an African American in on it too, and maybe a hispanic. I don't think it's an issue of 'white vs. every other race' as people love to make it seem, but more of an out of control power hungry gang displaying their authority in an extreme and unnessary way

"This is my book, take a look, see if it grabs your attention, with a hook, the queen took the rook, into a new dimension" Tajeco

i couldn't help but laugh at them 1st screams. but being serious they never had to taze him once. fucking crazy, "stand up or you get tazed again" haha.

also i cant believe people just stand around watching there frind get fucked up like that, there were much more people than pigs there, fuck em up, they doing wrong, fuck the law. Tryin to argue there point at the end, lol

(Was this thread not in general?)
    Last edited by Kong; 11-19-2006 at 05:20 PM.

why did he refuse to show the authorities his ID ?

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    also i cant believe people just stand around watching there frind get fucked up like that, there were much more people than pigs there, fuck em up, they doing wrong, fuck the law. Tryin to argue there point at the end, lol

(Was this thread not in general?)
    They were so violent it would be like walking up to a bank robber and tell him to stop.

After getting tazered you can't just stand up on commando like that. I know because I have been volted several times and you can barely keep your eyes open let alone stand up after that. These assholes never learned anything about their stungun, what a bunch of amatures.

Quote Originally Posted by tajeco View Post
    That's tough to say who's right. Maybe he was acting suspicious before the fimin started, and the police were trying to save the school from terrorists. Or maybe the police were trying out their new tazor for fun. I think I saw an African American in on it too, and maybe a hispanic. I don't think it's an issue of 'white vs. every other race' as people love to make it seem, but more of an out of control power hungry gang displaying their authority in an extreme and unnessary way
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by 7EL7 View Post
    why did he refuse to show the authorities his ID ?
    Yes....the refusing part is always what leads to tasering.

My question is why do these reoccuring news threads (white cop abuses civilian) always come up in KTL???? What should we talk always talk about??

Intead of always ranting about crooked/racist cops, should we start a sticky with all these news articles? Its better to talk about all these instances that the media reports as a whole.
    Last edited by Prolifical ENG; 11-19-2006 at 09:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by With Erika View Post
    They were so violent it would be like walking up to a bank robber and tell him to stop.

After getting tazered you can't just stand up on commando like that. I know because I have been volted several times and you can barely keep your eyes open let alone stand up after that. These assholes never learned anything about their stungun, what a bunch of amatures.

good point

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

Quote Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
    Yes.

My question is why do these reoccuring news threads (white cop abuses black civilian) always come up in KTL???? What should we talk always talk about??

Intead of always ranting about crooked/racist cops, should we start a sticky with all these news articles? Its better to talk about all these instances that the media reports as a whole.
    its not that common yo
    all the points have been made

Quote Originally Posted by With Erika View Post

yes that is true....

cops themselves get tasored themselves because they need to know what its like. same as being sprayed in the eyes with pepper spray.

Yes.

My question is why do these reoccuring news threads (white cop abuses black civilian) always come up in KTL???? What should we talk always talk about??

the same reason why people pay top dollars to see boxing matches

that shit had nothing to do wiff racism

Quote Originally Posted by LHX View Post
    its not that common yo
    It is. I have read probably a dozen of these articles just on this site alone in the past year.

Yes.

I don't know who made this race related, but yeah, that's a way of making it more interesting. I rather look at it as just another story of police using exessive force and being very cruel to a defenseless person though.

Quote Originally Posted by 7EL7 View Post
    the same reason why people pay top dollars to see boxing matches

that shit had nothing to do wiff racism

Sometimes it is racism, but a great portion of the time it is not...and is either made an article to make it a race thing. ...to sell the article

This thread mentioned "white LAPD", which makes it seem like a race issue.

although it does happen that innocent people get fucked over by authorities

i dont have much sympathy in this situation

i seen people act defiant in a attempt to get laid

this is 2006 we are living in here yo
    smart money says show your ID and stay quiet so you can go back to plotting subversion
    all the points have been made