Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Screw Music

Default Re: Screw Music

you motherfuckers just better be glad you don't live in Baltimore and hear our "Club" music, holy god, it's hell.......not as bad as DC's Go-Go shit, but it's still pure shit

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

over rates mathematics

ah fuck that swisha house skrewing and chopping, they can't skrew for shit. go find some OG ron c or dj skrew tapes and then look at how drastically slow they are compared to shita house.

85 %ER

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNNY_TICAL
    coo coo ... me pesonally i luv screw music... sum select tracks r pretty sick.... 2 capture da true sound of screw i think .. {im n cali} u have 2 listen 2 it faded... me i fucken get blazed out,.. and put a screw song.... then it sounds as if u were sober... but when u listen 2 it sober u just like wtf ... is just sounds slow.... but i think screw is da new way of life.. like say there is dis song on da radio ... and u might think its screw.... ? download and always look .. cuz screwed and chopped always updated... 4 example: "i got dat new paul wall... sittin sideways screwed up... sounds sick as fuck when im high.... "
    yes, exactly. when i'm sober, screw is alright, but when i'm fucked up, mann it goes off. some dude earlier said that dudes down here (houston) don't understand or somethin-well fuck you, cause obviously it's you that doesn't understand. most of you guys don't get it, screw was made up when screw and premeire (from what i hear from you guys) when they were sippin syrup, and i'm not talkin about that sizzurp shit from cam'ron, i'm talkin bout the real shit, cause you would know that if you're sippin then you feel real slow and sluggish, so screw music is right at home. and don't go talkin shit if you're tryin to scer some wu shit cause it only sounds right with certain kinds of rap, mainly southern or hosuton based shit. so to all you heads talkin down on it: go buy yourself a duece, pour it up, sip, bang some screw, then come back and talk.

FRESH FISH

Quote Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu
    you motherfuckers just better be glad you don't live in Baltimore and hear our "Club" music, holy god, it's hell.......not as bad as DC's Go-Go shit, but it's still pure shit
    yo Sun_Tzu you are lucky you don't live down here(GA) where crunk was born you'll go crazy.

A K A . MOUSER WORDS...

Question Re: Screw Music

coo coo glad 2 hear both sides and shit..... also yes.. 2 dat foo dat said swisha house dont know how 2 screw... i figured dis out ... awhile back... i thought screw wuz mixed by da same ppl but then started 2 notice... dat screw can be done by n e one... but much respect 2 swisha house... cuz really they da ones dat introduced me 2 screw music... and da rest is history.... i've been a screw head ever since....

BLAZE IT !! WUT UP 2 PPLS N CALI... AND TX

over rates mathematics

uhh krunk was born in memphis you dumbass... three six mafia started that shit long before lil' jon.

never heard it
    Christianity = White Supremacy

who cares all of it sucks

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

"When I die, fuck it I wanna go to hell
    Cause I'm a piece of shit, it ain't hard to fuckin' tell
    It don't make sense, goin' to heaven wit the goodie-goodies
    Dressed in white, I like black Timbs and black hoodies"

IP RELAY OPERATOR R3beLuTionAry's Avatar

maaaan.. southern cRAP sounds like torture, im glad i live in california where people dont bump that shit (probably cause they dont hear any shit here that isnt on the radio, and a lot of southern chopped and screwed stuff is only on mtv2

A K A . MOUSER WORDS...

try listenin 2 it high.... sounds a bit different when ur drunk....compared 2 bein high... so bein high is a key ingredient 2 screwed and chopped music... { da essence}
    BLAZE IT !!!