Default ur thoughts on ps3 and the wii

i playd both

my cuz gots em

ps3..............shit is nice graffix are crazie..playd heavnly sword
    shit looks better then gears of war
    prolly cuz gears of war is all dark
    loading speed fast..bearly non at all
    some say it would be slow cuz of the blue ray
    ....online is cool...its free...some hate it cuz its not like the 360.....get over it its not a 360 its a ps3
    haha

wii....................graffix suck looks like ps2 AND lower..but thats not what they are pushing for..its the game play it self.......its ok..takes alil time to pget used to the conrolls

only cool thing i like about it is that u can d/l all the old classic games

thats all i like

redsteal was pretty ill tho

i would say ps3 is lil bit better then 360 as on the console it self...
    as for gamming its as a few good games thats it..but it did just release....

if ps3 had gears of war and halo 3 on it i would go with ps3....but it dont....2 games for the ps3 i wish could come over to 360

killswitch.............playd the demo...shit is crazie....graffix better then..gow......pretty nice

unrealtournament.............i realy like unreal..

also woulndt mind heavnlysword ..

but for as of now ill take the 360 since i allready got one ,,,,and ps3's will be sold out till summer time ...
    for the wii ..i would get it but its sold out too..ill only get for the games u can d/l

for those who have played share ur thoughts

peace

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by 100pr00f View Post
    i playd both

my cuz gots em

ps3..............shit is nice graffix are crazie..playd heavnly sword
    shit looks better then gears of war
    prolly cuz gears of war is all dark
    loading speed fast..bearly non at all
    some say it would be slow cuz of the blue ray
    ....online is cool...its free...some hate it cuz its not like the 360.....get over it its not a 360 its a ps3
    haha

wii....................graffix suck looks like ps2 AND lower..but thats not what they are pushing for..its the game play it self.......its ok..takes alil time to pget used to the conrolls

only cool thing i like about it is that u can d/l all the old classic games

thats all i like

redsteal was pretty ill tho

i would say ps3 is lil bit better then 360 as on the console it self...
    as for gamming its as a few good games thats it..but it did just release....

if ps3 had gears of war and halo 3 on it i would go with ps3....but it dont....2 games for the ps3 i wish could come over to 360

killswitch.............playd the demo...shit is crazie....graffix better then..gow......pretty nice

unrealtournament.............i realy like unreal..

also woulndt mind heavnlysword ..

but for as of now ill take the 360 since i allready got one ,,,,and ps3's will be sold out till summer time ...
    for the wii ..i would get it but its sold out too..ill only get for the games u can d/l

for those who have played share ur thoughts

peace
    First off, there is no possible way you played heavenly sword, I have a PS3 and have never played the demo or heard of it exsisting. The game is far from finished. Second, the loading time is really really bad. It is extremely slow. I dont know what the hell you're talking about. The graphics on the wii suck, ummmmmmmmm, I think people already know that it is shy of a 360, and just as powerful as a xbox. Duh, they are not that impressive, I also have a wii.

So, my opinion is this, if you like the 360 games and action, get a PS3, however, the online is horrible, thats why its free. You cant have friends list like 360, they have to be from that game's server. When you download stuff onto the hardrive (movies, music, video, etc...) it stops downloading when you play a disk. There is no community of friends like 360, and the PS3 does not allow you to play your own personal music while playing a game.

The wii, forget about online gaming right now, I am sure they will do something about it later, but there is nothing on online gaming. So, if you love xbox live, the Wii is definitely not for you, right now. But, hold on, if you love multiplayer fun with friends, then stay and read on. The Wii is amazing when it comes to multiplayer action. Wii sports is simple and free (thank god), and doesnt have much substance, but when played with others (my girlfriend, my cousin, and best friend) it becomes a party. And man, it is fun!!!! However, the downloadable content is amazing. Classic games are always good, and nintendo beats the 360 xbox live arcade in this, cause its very easy and reliable. Its system works just like 360's. It uses points and once a game is downloaded, you can erase and download it again some other time for free. Once you bought it, you never have to pay, regardless of what you do with the game. But, what I love about it is, it tells you the date, system its from, and brief synopsis about each game on the virtual console that you downloaded. I love the Mii channel, very fun.

I'll wrap it up. The games on the PS3 are really bad, but so are some of the games on the Wii. However, the Wii has a better selection of games and are more fun. RR7 and Resistance are the only good games on the PS3, but the Wii has Zelda (that will take care of you throughout the holidays), Rayman, Trauma Center, DBZ, and Excite Truck (better with two people). Redsteel is horrible, trust me, its a bad game. The controls on the Wii are crazy and very fun. Follow the directions and the Wii will work perfect for you. The PS3 controls are good and strightforward like the PS2 controls, however, the new trigger L2/R2 buttons are really bad and cramp up your fingers after a while. Oh, Motor Storm is fun, but it has bad controls.

Any Sports game, get it on the 360, period. Online is better and the PS3 and 360 right now, graphically are the same. I like the controller better on the 360 than the PS3. Madden is fun on the Wii, but graphically, the 360 version is best.

So, the final verdict is that a Wii is more fun to play with, and Zelda is one of the best games ever and will keep you occupied. Resistance is great too, graphically surpasses Zelda, but no where as fun as Zelda. You turn into a wolf, man. That alone should tell you something. Right now, I am in a Sky temple and its pretty crazy. The PS3 has not been turned on since Sunday. That is how good Zelda is. Oh, and playing Resistance on Saturday, I had to turn it off to play Gears of War online. Resistance is fun online, when you find people, its a great online game, just Gears of Fun is more addicting for me online, but right now its Zelda time. See ya later.

Anyway, happy holiday shopping.
    Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched

Comparing the PS3 to the Wii is like comparing the PSP to the DS.

Not trying to sound one-sided, but you can't compare the Wii and PS3. Nintendo has stated numerous times they are not trying to maintain level with Sony or Microsoft. They proved this with the DS and are continuing with the Wii. Don't get me wrong, the PS3 looks hot and I will definately be picking one up (not anytime soon though) but right now Big N has put itself in a position to where they aren't trying to prove to the world that they can keep up, but that they can keep interest. Sony does multimedia, Microsoft does applications and connectivity. Nintendo does games... point blank.
    Still Ain't Nuttin Ta Fuk Wit

PS3 is the best, even Xbox 360 ain't got shit on the PS3, no joke.
    Wii was wack
    "The only way to a woman's heart is along the path
    of torment. I know none other as sure..."

What are you basing this on Skel?

by the sounds of things the PS3 is shite I was gonna get it on launch over in the Uk but I dont think I will no more

im not compering just throwing thought on both ...yes i have play the demo of heavny sword....it was at best buy with a big billboard saying heavnly sword on it lol

it was dope as fuck

and the graffix a lil better then gears of war....
    for saying all the games on ps3 are shit is not true..most of the games for 360 are for ps3..only ones that arnt are gears of war..and dead rising also saintsrow

u can still get all the sport games.... call of duty 3,, need for speed carbon, altimat allaince

and a bunch more next week

360 only got 3 games over the ps3

u got to see that it just came out...when 360 came out

their were only 2 games i wanted at the time evry thing els sucked at luanch

ps3 got more luanch titles to pickfrom that are good to play

resistance fall of man

isnt a bad game

i heard some one saying it was a rip from gears of war...lol
    they mad this game aroung the same time

also its dosnt play the same
    yea graffix could be a lil better

but idont realy care like i said il stick with the 360 since i got one

ps3.....kill switch....unreal.....resistance .....heavnly sword

360....gears of war....halo 3

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

Quote Originally Posted by Icurus View Post
    First off, there is no possible way you played heavenly sword, I have a PS3 and have never played the demo or heard of it exsisting. The game is far from finished. Second, the loading time is really really bad. It is extremely slow. I dont know what the hell you're talking about. The graphics on the wii suck, ummmmmmmmm, I think people already know that it is shy of a 360, and just as powerful as a xbox. Duh, they are not that impressive, I also have a wii.

So, my opinion is this, if you like the 360 games and action, get a PS3, however, the online is horrible, thats why its free. You cant have friends list like 360, they have to be from that game's server. When you download stuff onto the hardrive (movies, music, video, etc...) it stops downloading when you play a disk. There is no community of friends like 360, and the PS3 does not allow you to play your own personal music while playing a game.

The wii, forget about online gaming right now, I am sure they will do something about it later, but there is nothing on online gaming. So, if you love xbox live, the Wii is definitely not for you, right now. But, hold on, if you love multiplayer fun with friends, then stay and read on. The Wii is amazing when it comes to multiplayer action. Wii sports is simple and free (thank god), and doesnt have much substance, but when played with others (my girlfriend, my cousin, and best friend) it becomes a party. And man, it is fun!!!! However, the downloadable content is amazing. Classic games are always good, and nintendo beats the 360 xbox live arcade in this, cause its very easy and reliable. Its system works just like 360's. It uses points and once a game is downloaded, you can erase and download it again some other time for free. Once you bought it, you never have to pay, regardless of what you do with the game. But, what I love about it is, it tells you the date, system its from, and brief synopsis about each game on the virtual console that you downloaded. I love the Mii channel, very fun.

I'll wrap it up. The games on the PS3 are really bad, but so are some of the games on the Wii. However, the Wii has a better selection of games and are more fun. RR7 and Resistance are the only good games on the PS3, but the Wii has Zelda (that will take care of you throughout the holidays), Rayman, Trauma Center, DBZ, and Excite Truck (better with two people). Redsteel is horrible, trust me, its a bad game. The controls on the Wii are crazy and very fun. Follow the directions and the Wii will work perfect for you. The PS3 controls are good and strightforward like the PS2 controls, however, the new trigger L2/R2 buttons are really bad and cramp up your fingers after a while. Oh, Motor Storm is fun, but it has bad controls.

Any Sports game, get it on the 360, period. Online is better and the PS3 and 360 right now, graphically are the same. I like the controller better on the 360 than the PS3. Madden is fun on the Wii, but graphically, the 360 version is best.

So, the final verdict is that a Wii is more fun to play with, and Zelda is one of the best games ever and will keep you occupied. Resistance is great too, graphically surpasses Zelda, but no where as fun as Zelda. You turn into a wolf, man. That alone should tell you something. Right now, I am in a Sky temple and its pretty crazy. The PS3 has not been turned on since Sunday. That is how good Zelda is. Oh, and playing Resistance on Saturday, I had to turn it off to play Gears of War online. Resistance is fun online, when you find people, its a great online game, just Gears of Fun is more addicting for me online, but right now its Zelda time. See ya later.

Anyway, happy holiday shopping.

i was about to say the same shit you were! ha ha. i read that the 360 was actually more powerful then the ps3. on ign, they usually rate the games higher on the 360, then the on the ps3. all i hear is bad shit from the ps3. the load times. the online. etc. ima just stick wit my 360. fucka ps3

Well, XBox360 had a year to come with good games. Honestly, they didn't impress me yet. Just Dead or Alive 4 and Gears of War that I would like to play. Wii just got out, and I already would like to play maddd games on that console. Zelda, Excite Truck, Monkey Ballz, Trauma Center, Wii Play. And these are all release games.

PS3 will probably also need some time before the phat games will come out, so I dont need a PS3 just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by wufan10304 View Post
    i was about to say the same shit you were! ha ha. i read that the 360 was actually more powerful then the ps3. on ign, they usually rate the games higher on the 360, then the on the ps3. all i hear is bad shit from the ps3. the load times. the online. etc. ima just stick wit my 360. fucka ps3
    In Sony's defense though the 360's got an advantage of being out a whole year before it. So developers have had a chance to get familiar with the system and how to program for it. Give companies another year or so and the PS3 will most likely be the preferred system over anything that comes out between the PS3 and 360.

Also, to add more to this topic. I've had a chance to fuck wit the PS3 at walmart today and here are my personal thoughts so far.

On first inspection I notice that the console is big and shiny. The only issue I really have with the PS3's design (especially the $600 version) is the chrome trim. It looks cheap, like chrome paint, it's almost like costume jewelry. Outside of that it's an alright looking system.

What they say about the controller is true, it's very light. Almost feels fake, like a knock off 3rd party controller. And I'm not too much of a fan of the new L2 and R2 buttons. It's almost like Sony tried to emulate the 360's trigger buttons but fell just short. They almost feel squishy, but maybe it's just the fact that people have been fucking with that controller and it's already falling apart, you know how that goes with bad ass kids

I felt right at home with the interface, having a PSP and using it on a regular basis so finding my way around was no problem. The system on display had 3 games demos but I chose to play MotoStorm. As for the game, it's actually pretty fun and it looks DAMN good. I'm sure that had a lot to do with it being on a HDTV too. One thing that kinda miffed me about the game though was the fact that it didn't utilize the SIXAXIS' motion sensors. It doesn't really seem like too many developers are embracing those as of yet, but I'm sure its cause they can't find too many uses for it at the moment. Outside of for maybe flight games and certain driving games.

Right now though the PS3 doesn't really impress me. Even though the games look real good and sound good (I'm guessing) there's nothing new that's being introduced as of yet that the PS2 isn't doing. Right now it's not worth the money. But maybe it's because the Playstation launches have never impressed me. It'll probably take me seeing Final Fantasy XIII or Silent Hill 5 before I get really hype about the console.

i think ill get a wii on dec 8th when they come out here

the ps3 doesnt impress me that much, the only game i would play on it is mgs 4

i already got a 360 so i wont be missing much by not getting a ps3

I this month's issue of EGM. There's a rumor going around that MGS4 might be comming to the 360 too...

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

Quote Originally Posted by BlooHook View Post
    I this month's issue of EGM. There's a rumor going around that MGS4 might be comming to the 360 too...
    that would be dope, but i doubt that will ever happen. but who knows? im on it if its true! ha ha, but if it does, sony is dumb for letting that go. i know its made by konami, but im sure its contracts made between them and sony saying it can only play on the playstation. i think mgs is sonys best kind of game. thats the only reason why i would get a ps3. the 360 is getting every game the ps3 is getting as well..such as assassions creed, gta4, resident evil 5..etc

The Wii looks impressive. I like it.

But for me ill be getting the PS3, just for the simple fact; The 360 been out for months now and Sony wouldn't release a new console thats weaker than the 360. Thats my theory anyway.

BIG L Rest In Peace