Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718

Thread: "Kramer's" Racist Tirade -- Caught on Tape .

This thread needs to die now, its turned into some petty race war, when in reality it was some washed up 'actor' giving some black dudes shit as a means of gaining publicity.

Chicks dig giant robots

Quote Originally Posted by snapple View Post
    hhaha what year were you born in. fighting with silence, keep people ignorant and dumb "go to KTL for that kinda stuff" aren't you the dude who posts all those pictures of naked kids on stage with adults and shit?
    1984, year of the rat. No one is fighting here and you can stop getting on my case everytime I post.

Maybe you never heard of nudists, but yes, that picture was posted by me in the best thread. Anything wrong with people being naked?

i think i'm high

Quote Originally Posted by With Erika View Post
    1984, year of the rat. No one is fighting here and you can stop getting on my case everytime I post.

Maybe you never heard of nudists, but yes, that picture was posted by me in the best thread. Anything wrong with people being naked?

i didn't say anything was wrong with being naked, i'm saying you think this type of shit isnt imporatant, but you want to just post pictures of random shit, like people being naked. nobody gains anything out of that, its just being stupid and wasting time if you really wanna know what i think about that, i think we can post whatever we want, because you odviously do, youre posting pictures of naked people on stage, you do you, and we'll do us.

Realness

Quote Originally Posted by snapple View Post
    i didn't say anything was wrong with being naked, i'm saying you think this type of shit isnt imporatant, but you want to just post pictures of random shit, like people being naked. nobody gains anything out of that, its just being stupid and wasting time if you really wanna know what i think about that, i think we can post whatever we want, because you odviously do, youre posting pictures of naked people on stage, you do you, and we'll do us.
    Yes it is important we talk about those things, but not here but in KTL, especialy not when it's not even related to the topic at hand. It was posted as reply to something Dirk said not being all serious about it.

You made it seem like those pictures of nudists were offensive. My thread is fantastic with all those cool pictures and people gain something form it and it's called entertainment. Like most threads in the General Discusion forum. We kill time here, not go trough all kinds of sources and books to gain information that makes us feel better.

i think i'm high

Yes it is important we talk about those things, but not here but in KTL, especialy not when it's not even related to the topic at hand. It was posted as reply to something Dirk said not being all serious about it.

You made it seem like those pictures of nudists were offensive. My thread is fantastic with all those cool pictures and people gain something form it and it's called entertainment. Like most threads in the General Discusion forum. We kill time here, not go trough all kinds of sources and books to gain information that makes us feel better.
    practice what you preach homie.

Realness

What is wrong with you? He was obviously kidding. And still half of your post was pretty much irrelevant to what he said, you just went on some black man is god tyranny which some might see as racist. But let's not discuss that sort of thing any further here, because there are plenty of those kind of topics in the KTL forum.
    Yeah, I know he was joking in a sarcastic manner though. Plus, nothing I said was racist since it is scientifical facts I stated mostly to back up religious beliefs. The bible can be intrepreted from a scientifical point of view using science or worse instead some spaced out shit that alot of catholic or christian churches preach or have people believe.

God is the father. Who is the father of civilization backed up by numerous scientifical facts as well as religious artifacts or scripts, bibles, etc. ?? That's the only point I am trying to make, as well as ODB was making in that Brooklyn Zoo video with that document stating the same question. "Who is the Original Man ? "

Quote Originally Posted by Frontal Lobotomy View Post
    This thread needs to die now, its turned into some petty race war, when in reality it was some washed up 'actor' giving some black dudes shit as a means of gaining publicity.
    I only state facts, plus this whole thread is based on racism actually, and it's really all Kramer's fault. I am trying to fight against racism as is the Wu actually by using the scientifical fact that life began in Africa. Not saying one race is better than the other. Though alot of people in the white race still think they are better than the black race. Very little American white people believe they are better from my many experiences in America of course, which is great really. But in Holland for example there's alot, alot more.

witness
    a thread gone to shit

Keep it blacker than the back of ya necK

yeah yeah everyone knows and everyone said what they must about kramer and if he is really racist.

What is said now everyone has already been said in the KTL archives.