Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: "Kramer's" Racist Tirade -- Caught on Tape .

that shit is crazy!!!! and he didn't even have balls to finish the show....

WTC WAS SO DIFFERENT, IT WAS LIKE A HANGOUT, NOW IT'S MORE LIKE A PUBLIC BATHROOM.....

uh everyone left.........

so he talked the talk but he couldn't walk the walk

WTC WAS SO DIFFERENT, IT WAS LIKE A HANGOUT, NOW IT'S MORE LIKE A PUBLIC BATHROOM.....

oh you mean the black dood.

no

Quote Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez View Post
    Yea especially when they're secretly white supremicists
    Yep, you got alot of white people that deep down inside are racist or predjudiced.

Especially more so in Holland speaking from my own experiences. Possibly even other European countries as well.

I think that the numbers are quite considerably much lower in the U.S. than in European countries though.

Quote Originally Posted by eD View Post
    if its a secret then how do you know about it?
    Because of when they lose control or they are not paying attention and reveal what they have hidden deep down inside. This outburst, Kramer or whatever his name had is a classic example. He aint the first you know. Plus, my own real life personal experiences with racist white people speak louder than words. Furthermore, alot of them try to discriminate secretly, but still get exposed once in awhile when they reveal that other-side they try to keep hidden or secret.

What you just said is racist too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozmosis View Post
    dude got mad, but it does suck when people talk thru out when somebody is acting or doing a comedy bit
    No excuse. Getting mad and taking it out on that guy or whoever in particular would have been another story, a whole other thing than. But the racial slurs and so forth just showed the hate he really has in his heart towards black people or niggers as he called them. He basically came out with what he really feels and thinks because he lost control of his inner-self or emotions.

Quote Originally Posted by VDB-King View Post
    Every man has his limit, guess he reached his.
    By the looks of this video everybody is still blaiming everybody for everything.

This was nothing dutch comedians hadn't done before.
    Don't get me started with the Dutch people. One of the most racist white supremacist coutries on this planet earth is Holland. People complain about America having too many white racists, supremists, etc. Just be lucky America is no where near as bad as Holland. In Holland the society, government, and people in general are built and run by white supremacists. Plain and simple you don't know the meaning of the word minority until you are a black person living on Holland. Plus white sumpremecy exists literally in the very meaning of the word literally. Dictonary definition: 2.supreme authority or power.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

I never watched Seinfeld so this is no skin of my nose but for those that do remember this "Ignorance is bliss"

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

Quote Originally Posted by bigben View Post
    oh shit

Quote Originally Posted by With Erika View Post
    What you just said is racist too.
    How so, I respect white people who deep down in their hearts are not predjudiced. But I have encountered quite a few that are. Really speaking from my very own personal experience as well as other people who tell me the same. Mostly white Dutch people are very much white supremacists. I love all or most American white people I ever met though. They (most good white Americans in general) just don't have that hate or predjudism in thier hearts you know ?? I mean the ones that are predjudiced in Holland for example try to lie or deny it but they can't deny their feelings or what they really have or feel in their hearts. And so it just comes naturally to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Battle 1 View Post
    No excuse. Getting mad and taking it out on that guy or whoever in particular would have been another story, a whole other thing than. But the racial slurs and so forth just showed the hate he really has in his heart towards black people or niggers as he called them. He basically came out with what he really feels and thinks because he lost control of his inner-self or emotions.

Don't get me started with the Dutch people. One of the most racist white supremacist coutries on this planet earth is Holland. People complain about America having too many white racists, supremists, etc. Just be lucky America is no where near as bad as Holland. In Holland the society, government, and people in general are built and run by white supremacists. Plain and simple you don't know the meaning of the word minority until you are a black person living on Holland. Plus white sumpremecy exists literally in the very meaning of the word literally. Dictonary definition: 2.supreme authority or power.
    Holland is one of the most tollerable countries towards people from other cultures. What are you talking about?

Kramer fucked up.