Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: "Kramer's" Racist Tirade -- Caught on Tape .

Quote Originally Posted by Battle 1 View Post
    How so, I respect white people who deep down in their hearts are not predjudiced. But I have encountered quite a few that are. Really speaking from my very own personal experience as well as other people who tell me the same. Mostly white Dutch people are very much white supremacists. I love all or most American white people I ever met though. They (most good white Americans in general) just don't have that hate or predjudism in thier hearts you know ?? I mean the ones that are predjudiced in Holland for example try to lie or deny it but they can't deny their feelings or what they really have or feel in their hearts. And so it just comes naturally to them.
    You generalized white people as being racist and that simply is racist.

L~>1<~NKS

Jus another knucklehead actor we can call a fuckhead. Is there a new drug out there that these entertainment cats is takin? Or is it jus the entertatinment business driving people to get killed off by "accident" - Oh shit conspiracy theory!

Eh, Fuck em.

Quote Originally Posted by Battle 1 View Post
    How so, I respect white people who deep down in their hearts are not predjudiced. But I have encountered quite a few that are. Really speaking from my very own personal experience as well as other people who tell me the same. Mostly white Dutch people are very much white supremacists. I love all or most American white people I ever met though. They (most good white Americans in general) just don't have that hate or predjudism in thier hearts you know ?? I mean the ones that are predjudiced in Holland for example try to lie or deny it but they can't deny their feelings or what they really have or feel in their hearts. And so it just comes naturally to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by With Erika View Post
    Holland is one of the most tollerable countries towards people from other cultures. What are you talking about?

Listen both of you, you're from a clog wearing country with hookers in shop windows......to me that sounds like the happiest place on earth so lets leave it at that

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

remember when sienfeld burned the puerto rican flag and kramer started stompin on it during the puerto day parade.......fuckin racist i shouldve seen this comming

Holland is one of the most tollerable countries towards people from other cultures. What are you talking about?
    Yeah, that's how it is viewed from the outside world. I thought the same damn fucking thing really. But try coming here and living here for about 8 years yourself, and see if you feel the same way. Again I am talking from a long personal experience. As well as other people also living in Holland feel the same actually. It happens alot here, discrimination, white suprmemacy, and so forth. You have to see the people or population itself to believe it really. Don't always only believe what you read or see on the news. The culture in Holland is terrible, point blank.

Don't let a front fool you. Take Kramer for example who would have thought ?? Just like Holland really. It's not something they do on purpose. It's just something that's in them is what alot of foreigners including black people have told me also living here.

Quote Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
    Listen both of you, you're from a clog wearing country with hookers in shop windows......to me that sounds like the happiest place on earth so lets leave it at that
    Yeah, I don't want to get political. But those wooden shoes, cheese eating farmers don't put their own daughters in those whore houses or Red Light districts. They take advantage of poor (literally poor as in economical) foriegn girls or women. Some even under-age even. It's just terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by MaXiMus Da MaNtis View Post
    dude your seriously in a happy bubble in holland .....i would move to holland just to be happy and live in peace......
    If your white than I would say it's heaven. But not any other enthincity. There is alot more to life than just smoking legalized weed which by the way is no where near as good as the stuff I smoked when I was living in America. I lived in America most of my life.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Jasp, Wasn't the Dutch trying to pass a law where Muslims can no longer where there Burka's?

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
    LMAO...CORPSTERDAM!

Quote Originally Posted by bigben View Post
    Jasp, Wasn't the Dutch trying to pass a law where Muslims can no longer where there Burka's?
    You think they should be able to wear them? You can't even see their faces. And if the Muslims want ppl to be tolerant of their cultures they should also being tolerant of western cultures.....as in we walk around with our faces showing.

I'm The Master MingLuKhan Ya_Bane's Avatar

He'll appear on David Letterman tonight to 'explain himself'. Hope to see it on youtube tomorrow.
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=31674&dateline=119438  0796